The home of GGGaming Gone Mad, a weekly show which is streamed live and includes exclusive betting promotions and details of all current price boosts and bonus offers
GG Gaming Gone Mad - Note this week's show will be streamed live on Friday 18th October from 20:00
Brent Graham is joined by Gary Lentin from GGGaming for GGGamingGoneMad and the pair discuss the weekends sport with a focus on the Rugby World Cup quarter finals.
To join in the banter and live promotions please use this link to our Youtube channel
More promotions (also refer to the T&C's at the bottom of this page)
For details of all current promotions, click here and remember to take note of the T&C’s below to avoid any confusion.
THE ULTIMATE MASTER PUNTER CONTEST
Participants must deposit a minimum of R500 into their online betting account in order to enter. Thereafter unlimited rebuys are available. Bet on any sport or racing on the GG Gaming site, including Tote (standard limits will apply). The Winner will be determined by the person who has the most money in their account at the end of the competition. Competition runs 19 September – 19 November.
Winners will receive:
- 1st prize – R20 000 plus Master Punter trophy
- 2nd prize – R5 000
- 3rd prize – R2 500
- Weekly winner 1st prize – R500 and 2nd prize – R250
1.You must be FICA’d with GG Gaming in order to participate in this promotion.
2.Open to new and existing customers.
3.All Tote bets are subject to the limits as indicated on the site.
4.All Personal limits apply.
5.To qualify for entry, a minimum deposit of R500 must be made into your betting account.
6.Contestants may top up their accounts as much as they like throughout the competition, however only when your account is on or below R2 000.
8.A top 10 leaderboard will be published every Tuesday by 12pm. The weekly winners will be determined by the amount of money in their betting account.
10.Winner will be determined by the person who has the most money in their account at the end of the competition. This will be determined by the net win and net loss on your account and not the deposits that you have made into the account. This applies to all winners of the competition, including weekly winners.
11.Competition ends 19 November 2019.
12.In addition to these specific promotion T’s & C’s, our general T’s and C’s apply. Please see www.gggaming.bet for all our T’s and C’s.
13.Participants have the option to approach the Western Cape Gambling & Racing Board in the event of a dispute.
GMB Gaming (Pty) Ltd t/a GG Gaming, License No: 10185541, is licensed by the Western Cape Gambling & Racing Board. No persons under 18 are permitted to gamble. National Responsible Gambling Programme Telephone Number 0800 006 008. “Winners know when to stop”
Opening a GGGaming.bet account
FREE BETS ON GG GAMING GONE MAD SHOW
Betting vouchers are only redeemable by phone by calling 021 206 6000.
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer only applies to customers who have opened an online account with us and have FICA’d with GG Gaming.
- Free Bet is not transferable.
- Betting vouchers may not be used on multiple bets (e.g. doubles, trebles etc) and Tote bets. They may be used on a single bet type only.
- Betting vouchers may only be used for bets that are struck at odds of 5/10 or better.
- Betting vouchers have to be called in before the following week’s GG Gaming Gone Mad show has started at 8:30pm.
- Betting vouchers may only be used on a single bet with the amount equal to the face value of the voucher. For example, if you have a R500 betting voucher, you may take one bet of R500. You cannot split up the voucher to take a bet of R300 and then another bet of R200.
- If your free bet using your betting voucher is a winning one, you are entitled to keep the winnings from the free bet, but not the stake. For example, say you have a R500 betting voucher, and you use it to back Liverpool at 2/1, and they win. You will be entitled to keep the winnings of R1,000, but not the stake wagered of R500.
- Participants have the option to approach the Western Cape Gambling & Racing Board in the event of a dispute.