The home of GGGaming Gone Mad, a weekly show which is streamed live and includes exclusive betting promotions and details of all current price boosts and bonus offers
GG Gaming Gone Mad, Thursday 23rd January Live at 20:15
Brent Graham is joined by Gary Lentin from GGGaming.bet to look at the weekends sport from a betting angle. The show guarantees a few laughs as well as betting voucher prizes and promotions. This week they discussions include Super Rugby early prices as well as the 4th cricket test
More promotions (also refer to the T&C's at the bottom of this page)
For details of all current promotions, click here and remember to take note of the T&C’s below to avoid any confusion.
Opening a GGGaming.bet account
FREE BETS ON GG GAMING GONE MAD SHOW
Betting vouchers are only redeemable by phone by calling 021 206 6000.
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer only applies to customers who have opened an online account with us and have FICA’d with GG Gaming.
- Free Bet is not transferable.
- Betting vouchers may not be used on multiple bets (e.g. doubles, trebles etc) and Tote bets. They may be used on a single bet type only.
- Betting vouchers may only be used for bets that are struck at odds of 5/10 or better.
- Betting vouchers have to be called in before the following week’s GG Gaming Gone Mad show has started at 8:30pm.
- Betting vouchers may only be used on a single bet with the amount equal to the face value of the voucher. For example, if you have a R500 betting voucher, you may take one bet of R500. You cannot split up the voucher to take a bet of R300 and then another bet of R200.
- If your free bet using your betting voucher is a winning one, you are entitled to keep the winnings from the free bet, but not the stake. For example, say you have a R500 betting voucher, and you use it to back Liverpool at 2/1, and they win. You will be entitled to keep the winnings of R1,000, but not the stake wagered of R500.
- Participants have the option to approach the Western Cape Gambling & Racing Board in the event of a dispute.