Rugby Betting Tips for Week Starting the 8th Jan

More
5 months 1 week ago #51 by Northerner
Replied by Northerner on topic Rugby Betting Tips for Week Starting the 8th Jan
There are 3 things you can be certain of in life; Day, night, and Nadolo scoring a try

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 1 week ago - 5 months 1 week ago #52 by bradie82

bradie82 wrote: Over 41.5 points @1.90
Over 3.5 penalties scored @2.20

Scarlets to score a penalty before 20"30 @1.83

Agen over 1.5 tries @1.66
Stade Francais over 1.5 tries @1.50

Exeter over 2.5 tries @ 1.57
Over 42.5 points @1.90
Over 4.5 tries @1.86
Over 3.5 tries Exeter @2.25
Nadolo anytime @ 2.20

Connacht over 3.5 tries @2.37
Connacht over 25.5 @ 1.83

Over 5.5 tries @1.72

A good week end so far - a bit gutted by Connacht as they spent the last 10 minutes in the 22 without scoring.
Anyway the Ulster win means that Wasps have no choice but to win with the bonus. I live 10 minutes from Twickenham and despite being a bit cold, its dry and no wind

Wasps over 3.5 tries @1.57

Lachignole
Last edit: 5 months 1 week ago by bradie82.

More
5 months 1 week ago - 5 months 1 week ago #53 by southpaw
Nice punting Bradie.

First part of my double in and need Wasps to go for it now.

"He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life." Muhammad Ali.
Last edit: 5 months 1 week ago by southpaw.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bradie82

More
5 months 1 week ago #54 by shergar86
Replied by shergar86 on topic Rugby Betting Tips for Week Starting the 8th Jan
What are people’s view on the ospreys Saracens game ?i reckon the overs wouldn’t be the worst call but if anyone is in Swansea a weather update would be much appreciated?

More
5 months 1 week ago #55 by bradie82
Live betting

Clermont over 27.5 @ 1.83

Lachignole

More
5 months 1 week ago #56 by bradie82

shergar86 wrote: What are people’s view on the ospreys Saracens game ?i reckon the overs wouldn’t be the worst call but if anyone is in Swansea a weather update would be much appreciated?

Must win for the Sarries and if possible with a bonus point try.
Now issue is the weather - might be dry during the game but its been raining all day long si might be hard to get an over. Still thinking about it and will post if i take anything

Lachignole
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stoossy

More
5 months 6 days ago #57 by southpaw
Damn wasps last 10 minutes killed my one real bet yesterday.

Trying this today-

Leinster over 36.5
Castes -15
Racing -4
Toulon -25

15/1 Acca

"He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life." Muhammad Ali.

More
5 months 6 days ago #58 by bradie82
I have been talking about the U Arena this week and the fact that the game gets quick and it is ideal for high scoring
The cut on the game today is quite low and i will make it the main bet of the day (have already the Leinster -14 and the 2 bets on Castres)

Over 42.5 @ 1.90

Lachignole

More
5 months 6 days ago #59 by bradie82
Newcastle brings a decent team against a weak Russian team. 2 years ago Newcastle trashed them 55-7 and with a decent forecast this afternoon, I am expecting nothing but another huge scoring for the Falcons

Newcastle over 48.5 @ 1.83
Newcastle over 7.5 tries @ 2

Lachignole

More
5 months 6 days ago #60 by southpaw
Racing v Munster high match shirts @ 53

More
5 months 6 days ago #61 by coil
Main bet from yesterday was exeter under and never recovered from that sweltering final 20 minutes by the home side grrrrr.
Against the grain slightly and going with Glasgow on the plus , Leinster were sublime last week against Ulster but feel 21.5 points may be a little too much .

More
5 months 6 days ago #62 by Thrasher6
Replied by Thrasher6 on topic Rugby Betting Tips for Week Starting the 8th Jan
Under 52.5pts in the Toulon v Treviso match....weather looks grim, and I'm not sure Treviso will help the scoring much...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brent Graham

More
5 months 6 days ago #63 by coil

coil wrote: Main bet from yesterday was exeter under and never recovered from that sweltering final 20 minutes by the home side grrrrr.
Against the grain slightly and going with Glasgow on the plus , Leinster were sublime last week against Ulster but feel 21.5 points may be a little too much .

Ah man have read this game so badly , thought the scots would at east put up some kind of fight , seems as though a bad run of form has arrived and will be treading on egg shells for a while .

More
5 months 6 days ago #64 by southpaw
how stupid are Racing?!! Right in front of posts, chance to go for a try that would take them top of pool, and they take the 3. Now still only 2nd in pool.

Fuming. Talking from my pocket as killed my acca as had them exactly -4. Made profit overall on day thanks to a spread buy. But iv'e also got Racing on outright title.

grrr.

More
5 months 6 days ago #65 by bradie82
Another good day with Leinster H, Newcastle and the over @ Racing.
Was about to take the Bonus for Castres @1.72 but as I have already 2 bets on the game, I decided to go on the Cardiff game. 2 good squads, weather is good and 4 tries in October in a close game - I expect an open one tonight

Over 4.5 tries @1.80

Lachignole

More
5 months 6 days ago #66 by southpaw
High Toulouse shirts @ 29

More
5 months 6 days ago #67 by southpaw

southpaw wrote: Damn wasps last 10 minutes killed my one real bet yesterday.

Trying this today-

Leinster over 36.5
Castes -15
Racing -4
Toulon -25

15/1 Acca

Day summed up. :sick: :sick:

More
5 months 6 days ago #68 by labrador
Many thanks to everyone for the thoughts and discussion on this thread and special thanks to Bradie for his excellent info on the games involving Agen, Castres, Racing and Leinster (B) (B) (B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: bradie82

More
5 months 6 days ago #69 by Stoossy

labrador wrote: Many thanks to everyone for the thoughts and discussion on this thread and special thanks to Bradie for his excellent info on the games involving Agen, Castres, Racing and Leinster (B) (B) (B)

ditto that still lost plenty !!! really hard this northern kak

More
5 months 6 days ago #70 by Thrasher6
Replied by Thrasher6 on topic Rugby Betting Tips for Week Starting the 8th Jan
We all can't win every week but personally had a good one...had a few bad ones this month....thanks for the contributions from people because it helped..roll on next week...btw some of the early lines have been terrific. I work in the industry so see these first hand from others with similar minds shall we say....

More
5 months 6 days ago #71 by Brad Breath
Replied by Brad Breath on topic Rugby Betting Tips for Week Starting the 8th Jan
Had a stormer Friday courtesy of the Scarlets, but then blew all that ammo and more on Saturday, complete shocker, perhaps my worst ever day.
My Castres 13+ bet then dug me out of a hole today, to end up nicely in the green for the weekend. Complete roller coaster :woohoo: :S :woohoo:

Can't wait for Super Rugby and also the 6 Nations.

On the topic of 6N, I really like England -16 in their first game v Italy. Not sat down and looked at the stats yet, just think they are 4 or 5 tries better than the Italians.

More
5 months 5 days ago #72 by bradie82
It's been a while I did not get a good week end like this one
Thanks to everybody for the amazing discussion we had in this thread - can't wait for next week end and for the Super Rugby to kick off

Lachignole