Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: All horse racing tips, w/c 20th November

All horse racing tips, w/c 20th November 3 weeks 3 days ago #76655

• mackem
  • Thank you received: 618
Thread for all this weeks racing tips with thanks to Winning Form and @hollywoodbets for the previews.

Starting with Fairview on Monday

All this weeks racing tips are most welcome here
twitter: @goodforthegame
The administrator has disabled public write access.

All horse racing tips, w/c 20th November 3 weeks 3 days ago #76666

• mackem
Vaal on Tuesday, preview here

All horse racing tips, w/c 20th November 3 weeks 3 days ago #76669

• southpaw
  • Thank you received: 916
See some superb early value on the SUmmer Cup card:

R4 SAN FERMIN @ 28/10 with Hollywood. Best debut of any horse this season in my view, blew me away. If she builds on from that run she'll be unstoppable. Don't think price will last.

R5 NAAFER 5/1 win, 8/10 top 4 places. Carries just 52kg over same trip as last time, Bull Valley will be fitter this time but Naafer the value for de Kock.

Not so much value but 2 others i like on the day, R6 BIG BEAR 2/1. Won so well last time out and although de Kock has some good sorts in the Dingaans i'll stick with BB. Then the banker on day, NOTHER RUSSIA in the Ipi Tombe.

Taking all these you get a nice acca @ just under 40/1:

SF win
N plc (4)
BB win
NR win
"He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life." Muhammad Ali.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mackem, Stoossy

All horse racing tips, w/c 20th November 3 weeks 2 days ago #76675

• mackem
Kenilworth on Wednesday, preview here

All horse racing tips, w/c 20th November 3 weeks 1 day ago #76693

• southpaw
WIND CHILL all the way into 10/1 for Summer Cup. :whistle: :whistle:
"He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life." Muhammad Ali.

All horse racing tips, w/c 20th November 3 weeks 1 day ago #76694

• mackem
Vaal on Thursday, preview here

All horse racing tips, w/c 20th November 2 weeks 6 days ago #76712

• mackem
Greyville on Friday night, preview here

All horse racing tips, w/c 20th November 2 weeks 6 days ago #76713

• mackem
Fairview Friday afternoon, preview here

All horse racing tips, w/c 20th November 2 weeks 6 days ago #76714

• mackem
Winning Form preview for the Summer Cup on Saturday is available here

All horse racing tips, w/c 20th November 2 weeks 6 days ago #76717

• mackem
Satuirday's previews for the rest of the Turffontein card and also for Kenilworth

All horse racing tips, w/c 20th November 2 weeks 6 days ago #76722

• southpaw
My Summer Cup top 4:

1st = WIND CHILL.
The 40/1 is looking huge right now. She's now around 9/1 across boards, has a lot going for her - loves course, top in-form jock (Marcus wanted ride but couldn't do weight), plum draw, biggest owners. Stable has now stated this has been her target since July. Won't mind the rain if it comes.

2nd = EMBER FORT.
Another female, she's a big 50/1. I just think this is huge, espeically compared to price of Orchard Island. Nothing between them. Madness betting. Yard has really stepped up this season, and i can see her galloping all way to the line.

3rd = LET IT RAIN.
I’m putting in another bomb priced 50/1 runner to make the frame. Just feel this horse is bang in form, confident, has a light galloping mass and stays all day long. Unlike his name i don’t think he wants it soft, and he has won on the track 3 times and over trip.

4TH= LIEGE
Was hard to believe how poor his last effort was, looked to be coming to hand perfectly. Always had the talent but never quite lived up to the hype, maybe at 14/1 he could show his best with a low mass.

Wind Chill has my main money down already at the ante-post 40/1, but for a 2nd bet will have a nibble on the 50/1 e/w Fort Ember.
The following user(s) said Thank You: coil

All horse racing tips, w/c 20th November 2 weeks 6 days ago #76724

Race 4 - Folk Dance @25/10. San Fermin comes with a big reputation but Folk Dance hasn't put a foot wrong for me and has proven class.

Race 5 - Bull Valley @9/2 e/w. Best sprinter in the country, will be tough with the weight though but lets see how good he is.

Race 7 - Took Social Order at 50/1 after the grand heritage, think it'll love the step up in distance. Taken some. Taking Master Switch @20/1 as another bet.

Race 8 - Nother Russia @11/10. Class should prevail here

Race 9 - Fortissima @35/10. Class Stayer and last years winner. Expect the same.

Goodluck All (B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: coil

All horse racing tips, w/c 20th November 2 weeks 6 days ago #76725

• southpaw
running through Turffies card:

R1 ANDIAMO 40/1 e/w. Big roughie but well related and formline from debut pretty good, yard been going well of late.

R2 tough race to punt but if pushed would try LEFT HOOK @ 16/1 to make an impression on debut.

R3 ARISSA 16/1. Returns from break but yard does bring them back fit and she loves the course and trip.

See earlier posts for next 5 races:
R4 SAN FERMIN
R5 NAAFER
R6 BIG BEAR
R7 WIND CHILL
R8 NOTHER RUSSIA

R9 ROYAL HONOUR 13/1 e/w. Been a little off form but at his best this track.

no bet last 3 races, if still punting those then i've had a shocker!

Good racing.
Last Edit: 2 weeks 6 days ago by southpaw.
The following user(s) said Thank You: coil, Stoossy

All horse racing tips, w/c 20th November 2 weeks 5 days ago #76729

• coil
  • Beware I have been known to stop trains !!
  • Thank you received: 282
Thanks for the thoughts lads , out watching my son at a school sevens , will post when I get home

All horse racing tips, w/c 20th November 2 weeks 5 days ago #76730

Pouring with rain in JHB - haven't kept an eye on news but surprised if they race today
Chat with me on Twitter - @BrentGraham

All horse racing tips, w/c 20th November 2 weeks 5 days ago #76733

• southpaw
i'm out all day so a postponement to tomorrow would actually be okay for me as could then watch the races.

All horse racing tips, w/c 20th November 2 weeks 4 days ago #76761

• Oracle
  • Thank you received: 31
Good Day boys,

I have never posted in the Racing section, but today I am backing Balustrade in the first at Turffontein, it is my mates horse and it is the second run. It had its first run two weeks ago and we punted it at 7/1 it started favourite at 28/10 and stood in the gate and watched the others run, it then ran on extremely strongly for second. I am back on it today
Absolutely never, ever worry about the stuff you cannot control!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Vann

All horse racing tips, w/c 20th November 2 weeks 4 days ago #76764

• southpaw
Oracle wrote:
Good Day boys,

I have never posted in the Racing section, but today I am backing Balustrade in the first at Turffontein, it is my mates horse and it is the second run. It had its first run two weeks ago and we punted it at 7/1 it started favourite at 28/10 and stood in the gate and watched the others run, it then ran on extremely strongly for second. I am back on it today

no better info than from connections, all the best for your mate with his horse, is a huge runner and current 7/2 jnt favourite.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oracle

All horse racing tips, w/c 20th November 2 weeks 4 days ago #76779

• southpaw
southpaw wrote:
My Summer Cup top 4:

1st = WIND CHILL.
The 40/1 is looking huge right now. She's now around 9/1 across boards, has a lot going for her - loves course, top in-form jock (Marcus wanted ride but couldn't do weight), plum draw, biggest owners. Stable has now stated this has been her target since July. Won't mind the rain if it comes.

2nd = EMBER FORT.
Another female, she's a big 50/1. I just think this is huge, espeically compared to price of Orchard Island. Nothing between them. Madness betting. Yard has really stepped up this season, and i can see her galloping all way to the line.

3rd = LET IT RAIN.
I’m putting in another bomb priced 50/1 runner to make the frame. Just feel this horse is bang in form, confident, has a light galloping mass and stays all day long. Unlike his name i don’t think he wants it soft, and he has won on the track 3 times and over trip.

4TH= LIEGE
Was hard to believe how poor his last effort was, looked to be coming to hand perfectly. Always had the talent but never quite lived up to the hype, maybe at 14/1 he could show his best with a low mass.

Wind Chill has my main money down already at the ante-post 40/1, but for a 2nd bet will have a nibble on the 50/1 e/w Fort Ember.

well i had 1st and 2nd but not in right order from my top 4. :( A big place dividend on Fort Ember but overall a losing day for me, as really needed Wind Chill to at least get a place.

Well done Sean Tarry with Liege, a real in and out sort who put his best foot/hoof forward today.
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds