Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: All football tips, w/c 27th November

All football tips, w/c 27th November 2 weeks 3 days ago #76785

• mackem
  • Thank you received: 618
English Premier League has full midweek and weekend programs and we have the Telkom Knockout final at the weekend.

Will have some midweek previews up later today, for the meantime here are the latest stats from EPL referees

All this weeks football tips are most welcome here
twitter: @goodforthegame
The administrator has disabled public write access.

All football tips, w/c 27th November 2 weeks 3 days ago #76788

• mackem
Previews of 3 of Tuesday's matches

Brighton v Palace
Total goals 2-3 at even money

Watford v Man United
Over 2.5 goals at 8/10

Leicester v Spurs
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quill

All football tips, w/c 27th November 2 weeks 3 days ago #76791

• The Vann
  • Common sense is just not all that common
  • Thank you received: 194
WBA v Newcastle
Here is a dudd for betting if ever there was one. Even the Mighty Mackem has been stumped by the quotes. Under 2.5 goals @ 5/10 - BTTS No @ 7/10 etc
Lets presume you are one of the two people who are ever going to read this post and you are desperate. The family are down from the north and that delectable young temp with the geordie accent in personnel needs impressing before Harry " The Handsome" from stationery gets his hooks in.What you need is a bet that impresses - not this crappy "Odds On I am a rugby punter" type shite. Something over evens. Well that's why GFTG is here. Why not try one of the following

Match won by one goal exactly @ 12/10
Most yellow cards in the second half WBA @ 17/10 ( Gary Megson could be desperate at 0-0 )
Total goals exactly 1 @ 27/10

( None of the above will guarantee you an entry to Miss World in personnel but it would at least show you are a man who is prepared to take chances to succeed :lol: )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brent Graham, kt6747, Murfin

All football tips, w/c 27th November 2 weeks 2 days ago #76797

I quite frankly do not understand where all the support for Crystal Palace comes from, irrespective of a new coach, this being a "derby" game and some decent results of late (all at Selhurst Park btw).

Their away form has been nothing short of abysmal, not scoring in the last 8 I think while conceding in excess of 10 in the process. In contrast to the form of Brighton, who has only lost to City on their home turf.

I will be a fool (and probably proved to be one) if I don't back Brighton to win at home at 16/10.

All football tips, w/c 27th November 2 weeks 2 days ago #76799

• mackem
I here you regards Brighton EN and it is an attractive price. I'm sticking with 2-3 goals but I do think Palace will be competitive, 4 of their away games came at top sides and they only lost 1-0 at Liverpool and Spurs, they were pretty unlucky at Spurs as well so I shyed away from match result.

Wednesday previews, just the 3, not the best of coupons imo

Man City v Southampton
BTTS yes at 9/8

Everton v West Ham
Everton corners, over 5.5, 9/10

Stoke v Liverpool
Both teams to score? (yes) at 8/11

All football tips, w/c 27th November 2 weeks 2 days ago #76800

• Murfin
  • Thank you received: 111
The Vann wrote:
WBA v Newcastle
Here is a dudd for betting if ever there was one. Even the Mighty Mackem has been stumped by the quotes. Under 2.5 goals @ 5/10 - BTTS No @ 7/10 etc
Lets presume you are one of the two people who are ever going to read this post and you are desperate. The family are down from the north and that delectable young temp with the geordie accent in personnel needs impressing before Harry " The Handsome" from stationery gets his hooks in.What you need is a bet that impresses - not this crappy "Odds On I am a rugby punter" type shite. Something over evens. Well that's why GFTG is here. Why not try one of the following

Match won by one goal exactly @ 12/10
Most yellow cards in the second half WBA @ 17/10 ( Gary Megson could be desperate at 0-0 )
Total goals exactly 1 @ 27/10

( None of the above will guarantee you an entry to Miss World in personnel but it would at least show you are a man who is prepared to take chances to succeed :lol: )

The most enjoyable betting tip I ever read :) haha
Jesus Saves

All football tips, w/c 27th November 2 weeks 2 days ago #76801

• Murfin
  • Thank you received: 111
Experienced Novice wrote:
I quite frankly do not understand where all the support for Crystal Palace comes from, irrespective of a new coach, this being a "derby" game and some decent results of late (all at Selhurst Park btw).

Their away form has been nothing short of abysmal, not scoring in the last 8 I think while conceding in excess of 10 in the process. In contrast to the form of Brighton, who has only lost to City on their home turf.

I will be a fool (and probably proved to be one) if I don't back Brighton to win at home at 16/10.

Yeah all the stats point to at least a draw no bet Brighton. I have gone draw no bet and dbl chance with the draw (in case Crystal palace up their performance and secure a draw tonight).
Jesus Saves

All football tips, w/c 27th November 2 weeks 2 days ago #76805

• The Vann
Yeah - With you on the coupon Chris. Most of my original picks turned up "odds on" when I checked the markets.

Arsenal v Huddersfield
Hard to know what to make of Huddersfield especially with that 4-0 away defeat at Bournemouth. There is a stat I like from them though. None of Manchester City/Manchester United or Liverpool could score against them in the first half which gives me a bet with my kind of odds
Half Time/Full Time - Draw/Arsenal @ 29/10 at Sportingbet

Bournemouth v Burnley
Strangely both their meetings last season produced over 2.5 goals which is on offer at 12/10. It's hard to see this happening again and the odds are a little low to tempt me. I am going for a "style of play" call on this match which is not supported by this years stats ( 65% Burnley's goals in first half) but was OK last season.
Burnley highest scoring half - second @ 2/1

Chelsea v Swansea
Both sides have only chalked up 19 yellows in 13 matches although Chelsea have also had 3 reds. If Hazard does not start I will be tempted by the 63/20 on offer for Chelsea most match bookings. Swansea have managed 7 goals from 13 matches ( 4 by Abrahams who cannot play ) but they have scored in all four of their previous meetings with Chelsea. I am also somewhat of a fan of Bony which gives me the nice odds on
Swansea one goal exactly @ 37/20
The following user(s) said Thank You: mackem, Stoossy

All football tips, w/c 27th November 2 weeks 2 days ago #76807

• The Vann
For my two pennies worth on the M23 Derby I like the score draw. Brighton have managed 3 of these at home to similar sides ie Everton/Southampton and Stoke.
Brighton v Palace
1-1 and 2-2 @ around 7/2
My main fixed odds bet of the evening will be in the Leicester v Spurs match. I believe Spurs offer much the same as Liverpool on attack with a slightly better defence - but I still see Leicester scoring
Leicester v Spurs
Over 3.5 match goals @ 37/20
I have to have beer money on the WBA v Newcastle match so am taking
Match to be won by one goal exactly @ 12/10
The evening spreads are shorting first Watford ( 59 minutes ) and first Leicester ( 58 minutes ) goals. I don't expect both to come up but my hope is for one of the sides to score quite early and bring home a small profit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mackem

All football tips, w/c 27th November 2 weeks 2 days ago #76809

• Quill
  • Thank you received: 519
mackem wrote:
Previews of 3 of Tuesday's matches

Brighton v Palace

Watford v Man United
Over 2.5 goals at 8/10

Leicester v Spurs
Followed you here (B)

All football tips, w/c 27th November 2 weeks 1 day ago #76810

You must have done ok on the spreads there Vann?
Chat with me on Twitter - @BrentGraham

All football tips, w/c 27th November 2 weeks 1 day ago #76812

• The Vann
Brent Graham wrote:
You must have done ok on the spreads there Vann?

Yeah. 45 on Leicester and gave back 18 on Watford for a net 27. Fortunately larger bets then my fixed odds which came up empty but how Spurs managed to bugger up all their chances I will never know :sick:

All football tips, w/c 27th November 2 weeks 1 day ago #76816

• mackem
TKO final, Wits v Bloem Celtic on Saturday

Very tricky one to call imo, tentatively siding with Wits in 90 mins at 23/20

All football tips, w/c 27th November 2 weeks 1 day ago #76825

• The Vann
I had Everton to finish top 6 pre-season around three weeks before the transfer window closed. For some unaccountable reason they never replaced Lukaku. I watched 20 minutes against Atalanta last week ( A crappy mid table Serie A side with 20 goals in 14 matches ) and Everton were shite ( and shipped 5 goals ). I picked up 45 minutes against Southampton over the weekend and Charley Austin should have scored 4 instead of the 2 he managed. They are without Baines and Keane tonight and the whole side looks like such a shambles that I took the 6/1 on offer for relegation on Monday. David Moyes returns tonight and I have to believe this is the fixed odds bet of the game week.

Everton v WHM
WHM to win @ 23/10

Manchester City v Southampton
Love Charley Austin and I think he will present a huge problem to the City back three ( 2 Central defenders and Fernandinho - the wing backs are usually up the park somewhere )
ManC v Southampton BTTS yes @ evens ( Can't find the Mackem odds anywhere )

Spreads for the evening"s early goals are Stoke at 58 min and, naturally, WHM at 53 min. Once again I expect to make one quite early and not lose too much on the other.

All football tips, w/c 27th November 2 weeks 1 day ago #76826

• The Vann
And for added interest a fish and french fries acca
All to win
Lyon/PSG/Marseilles/Chelsea/ManCity/Liverpool @ a shade over 3/1

All football tips, w/c 27th November 1 week 6 days ago #76877

• mackem
Weekend EPL previews ....

Referees, cards stats

Saturday

Chelsea v Newcastle
Chelsea total goals, 3 or more at 23/20

Brighton v Liverpool
Total goals 2-3 at 21/20

Watford v Spurs
Total Spurs corners, over 6.5 at 7/4

Everton v Huddersfield
Everton total goals, over 1.5 at 8/10

Leicester v Burnley
Match Result Draw at 5/2

Arsenal v Man United

Sunday

Bournemouth v Southampton
Both teams to score? (yes) at 9/10

Man City v West Ham
Man City Total Corners, over 7.5 at 8/11

All football tips, w/c 27th November 1 week 5 days ago #76908

• Quill
Australian A-League

Western Sydney Wanderers vs Brisbane Roar

Roar have been hit with injuries, especially in their defensive line.
They haven't been in great form either, sitting second from bottom with only one win and 14 goals conceded in 8 matches.

The Wanderers have been searching for their new path, since they've got a new coach, and struggled to obtain a win.
Their only win came in the first match of the season, and since then they've gone 5 draws and one defeat, last round away to Adelaide.

Sooner or later the style of their new coach will have to kick in and this is a good opportunity for the Wanderers to score a couple of goals and record a win against a struggling opponent.

Bet 1: Wanderers win @1.73 Pinnacle
Bet 2: Wanderers Team Total Over 1.5 goals @1.72

All football tips, w/c 27th November 1 week 5 days ago #76910

• Quill
Australian A-League

Newcastle Jets vs Melbourne City

The Jets are in great form and score goals too (20 goals in 8 matches).

City are in a slump of form, with only one point in their last 4 matches, goal F-A (for-against) 3-8.
They are without several key players (Fornaroli, Brattan, Malik) and they have simply lost their compass, and the departure of their assistant coach doesn't seem to help right now.

The Jets have been rampant, they are second on the ladder with only one defeat, and that a hard fought 1-2 to Sydney, the best team in the league.

The Jets have a few players who are on fire at the moment, Petratos and Nabbout creating many scoring opportunities.

The Jets should win this and we should see goals too.

Bet 1: Jets (-0.25) @2.20
Bet 2: Team Total - Jets Over 1.5 @2.34

All football tips, w/c 27th November 1 week 5 days ago #76920

• The Vann
It's easy to see why these are the two EPL matches not covered by Mackem. Stoke 8 goals from 7 home matches - WBA ditto - Swansea 3 goals from 7 aways and Palace an extraordinary Nil goals from 7 aways.
Obviously we will avoid the goals markets and, except for the draw, the match results do not fascinate either. So over to the exotics
Stoke v Swansea
The last odds I saw had Hughes and Clement at the top of the list for the next managers to be sacked. Clement has stated that Swansea are approaching this match as a Cup Final and Hughes has been known to throw a tantrum or two on the touch line. So enormous pressure from the managers and we have been given Pawson ( who ranked 4th in cards issued last season ) as the match official.
Match yellow cards over 4.5 @ 2/1 at BetXChange
WBA v Crystal Palace
WBA have Pardew ( ex Palace ) in charge for the first time. The Hawthorns is the ground with the fewest corners this season and WBA lead the corner count at home 32-27 in their 7 matches so far this season. The corner match bet is about all I can come up with on this match
WBA -0.5 corners win @ 23/20 also at BetXChange

All football tips, w/c 27th November 1 week 4 days ago #76939

• Quill
Wellington Phoenix vs Melbourne Victory

Both teams are coming into this match after disappointing performances last round.
Phoenix lost at home 1-4 to the Mariners, while Victory lost away 1-4 to Newcastle Jets.

Both teams will want to make amends and both teams sit at the bottom of the ladder.

Phoenix won the last two matches between these two sides, both times 3-0 home and away, this year in January and April, when Victory had more or less the same squad.

Things might be different now and looking at yesterday's results, when home teams who should have had no problems winning lost their matches, this one could also go Victory's way.

Victory's got more quality in their team and they should bounce back to form any time now.

Phoenix defence is like a sieve. They let in 17 goals in 7 matches.
Victory's defence hasn't been something to write home about either, with 12 goals conceded in 8 matches.

Bet 1: Victory -0.25 @2.00
Bet 2: Victory over 1.5 @1.95

All football tips, w/c 27th November 1 week 4 days ago #76941

• Quill
Central Coast Mariners vs Perth Glory

Although Glory played without 7 key players, the reserves (including a 16-year old teenager) played with guts and determination, they were not afraid to play, they stepped up to the plate and won in a convincing manner away to Melbourne City, 3-1.

Coach Lowe will field the same team today and they should be riding a wave a confidence with the morale boost they got last week.

The Mariners are playing good football and score goals.
After beating Sydney they lost to Adelaide at home however, then they won away in Wellington.

They showed they are inconsistent, and I think that Glory will contemplate taking something from this game, given their momentum.

Both teams go for the goal, so I'm taking the goals in this match.

Bet: Over 3.0 @1.83

All football tips, w/c 27th November 1 week 4 days ago #76948

• the punter
  • Thank you received: 13
Can't help but back West Ham for the win ..in play @45/10 betx

All football tips, w/c 27th November 1 week 4 days ago #76949

• The Vann
the punter wrote:

West Ham B :lol: ( Seven injuries )

All football tips, w/c 27th November 1 week 3 days ago #76951

• the punter
  • Thank you received: 13
The Vann wrote:
the punter wrote:

I got tempted after the first half, they defended like Trojans, till Moyes changed the stratergy second half....brrrr

All football tips, w/c 27th November 1 week 3 days ago #76957

The Vann wrote:
the punter wrote:

Played better than the first team to be fair! City not been at their best of late having grafted out wins against Huddersfield, Saints and now the Hammers!
Time to create page: 0.283 seconds