Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: That is determined by our betting experts....

That is determined by our betting experts.... 1 week 3 hours ago #77015

• Stoossy
  • Thank you received: 41
Had to share this for a giggle.....

different betting opition there are under / over 2.5 and there is another market that says over / under 2 goals
jeremy at 20:14, Dec 7:
Total Goals Over / Under 2.00
at 20:15, Dec 7:
All you have to decide is whether a game of football will contain three goals or more, or two goals or less.

It is the average between 2 teams, the odds will differ depending on what you select
jeremy at 20:15, Dec 7:
Total Goals Over / Under 2.50
loli get what you are trying to say...... but these are 2 different betting opitioins
jeremy at 20:16, Dec 7:
the over 2 is at 0.6 and the over 2.5 is at 1.6 odds
how can you score over 2 and not over 2.5
at 20:18, Dec 7:
Thank you for waiting. I'll be with you in just a moment.
jeremy at 20:18, Dec 7:
sweet
at 20:21, Dec 7:
Over 2 would mean the total goals of the game must be 4+, becasue 4/2 teams is only 2
SHould you take an over 2 bet and the game ended in 5 goals total, the final result would be 2.5
5 goals /2 teams = 2.5
jeremy at 20:21, Dec 7:
hahahhahhahah
jeremy at 20:22, Dec 7:
that can not be rite....... dont you think the odds would be way higher
do you really think that 4plus goals are less odds than over 2.5 goals
jeremy at 20:23, Dec 7:
whahahahah
at 20:24, Dec 7:
That is determined by our betting experts, :whistle: for more info on that you would need to speak with them directly.

the betting expert did not want to talk to me...... now what if i took their word and went all out on that market and lost it all what would happen........Will it has happened to me before with while talking to what they like to call expert / trader ( i am not having a go at the call center ppl ) and after losing then they banned me from their site. Any way hope that makes at least one of you guys lol (B)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

That is determined by our betting experts.... 1 week 3 hours ago #77016

• The Vann
  • Common sense is just not all that common
  • Thank you received: 194
Stoossy wrote:
Had to share this for a giggle.....

different betting opition there are under / over 2.5 and there is another market that says over / under 2 goals
jeremy at 20:14, Dec 7:
Total Goals Over / Under 2.00
at 20:15, Dec 7:
All you have to decide is whether a game of football will contain three goals or more, or two goals or less.

It is the average between 2 teams, the odds will differ depending on what you select
Total Goals Over / Under 2.50
loli get what you are trying to say...... but these are 2 different betting opitioins
the over 2 is at 0.6 and the over 2.5 is at 1.6 odds
how can you score over 2 and not over 2.5
at 20:18, Dec 7:
Thank you for waiting. I'll be with you in just a moment.
jeremy at 20:18, Dec 7:
sweet
Over 2 would mean the total goals of the game must be 4+, becasue 4/2 teams is only 2
SHould you take an over 2 bet and the game ended in 5 goals total, the final result would be 2.5
5 goals /2 teams = 2.5
jeremy at 20:21, Dec 7:
hahahhahhahah
that can not be rite....... dont you think the odds would be way higher
do you really think that 4plus goals are less odds than over 2.5 goals
jeremy at 20:23, Dec 7:
whahahahah
at 20:24, Dec 7:
That is determined by our betting experts, :whistle: for more info on that you would need to speak with them directly.

the betting expert did not want to talk to me...... now what if i took their word and went all out on that market and lost it all what would happen........Will it has happened to me before with while talking to what they like to call expert / trader ( i am not having a go at the call center ppl ) and after losing then they banned me from their site. Any way hope that makes at least one of you guys lol (B)

Yeah - Sounds about right. You pick the bet and we will decide if you win anything or not :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stoossy

That is determined by our betting experts.... 6 days 16 hours ago #77021

That "expert" is clueless
Odds are less for over 2 goals because you have protection on the bet. The difference between this and the Over/Under 2.5 goals line is that you get your money back if the game has exactly 2 goals.
Thus the reason why over 2 goals is a mere 0.6 in the market you were enquiring about. Should the game end 1-1, 2-0, 0-2 at least you get your stake returned.
Last Edit: 6 days 12 hours ago by Bookie Basher.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stoossy
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds