Six Nations Week 2, Pro 14 plus other rugby

More
6 years 2 months ago #51 by Thrasher6
Replied by Thrasher6 on topic Six Nations Week 2, Pro 14 plus other rugby
It might not sound the sensible option..(with the number of players out)..but I am going to back the Scarlets at -5pts.....I liked Pivac's optimism in the article and they need to win this to keep ahead of Leinster in the table..I think the players...who don't get the game time...will be out to show Pivac what they are about

www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-...-teams-news-14267477
The following user(s) said Thank You: coil

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #52 by bradie82
Replied by bradie82 on topic Six Nations Week 2, Pro 14 plus other rugby
Wasps dnb @ 1.53
Wasps over 27.5 @ 1.90
Wasps over 3.5 tries @ 2
Scarlets dnb @ 1.50
Scarlets over 24.5 @ 1.90
Scarlets over 2.5 @ 1.66
The following user(s) said Thank You: coil

More
6 years 2 months ago #53 by coil
Still recovering from yesterday as well , went under main bet Italy points and after almost banking the cash ended up paying out , went cheetahs as well but earlier in the week and plus 4.5 for a smaller stake to get beat a half a point.

Nevertheless still like France and will take the plus 5.5 , also a smaller bet on Scotland less than 24.5 .

More
6 years 2 months ago #54 by southpaw
Replied by southpaw on topic Six Nations Week 2, Pro 14 plus other rugby
High Scot shirts 34

More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #55 by The Missing Link
Replied by The Missing Link on topic Six Nations Week 2, Pro 14 plus other rugby

henryscat wrote: These women have no coordination, they butcher our great game. Maybe they should change the rules for them so they can just throw the ball forward willy-nilly. It's easy to sound sexist when talking about this but I would urge anyone to steer clear of punting on the women's game. It's infuriatingly shit.

Not going to debate the quality of the rugby, that's undeniable, its awful. It is a tricky one to punt but if its tricky to punt its tricky to handicap too and I've usually found that I do better in the more obscure competitions. Varsity cup rugby/soccer/cricket, Womens rugbys, Currie cup first division etc. Womens rugby I agree is a bit of a stretch punting wise and i don't go as ballistic as some of the minor rugby competitions we have locally which is usually awfully priced up. Also found recently when I bet on rubbish games I can actually enjoy the quality games as a neutral. Each to their own I guess but I do agree thatt womens rugby has a long way to go.
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by The Missing Link.

More
6 years 2 months ago #56 by Stark
In the words of Edward the Longshanks (Braveheart) "The problem with Scotland is that it's full of Scots"

More
6 years 2 months ago #57 by Brent Graham
Replied by Brent Graham on topic Six Nations Week 2, Pro 14 plus other rugby
A speculative okay on the draw at 22/1 WSB with 30 left

Chat with me on Twitter - @BrentGraham

More
6 years 2 months ago #58 by Brent Graham
Replied by Brent Graham on topic Six Nations Week 2, Pro 14 plus other rugby
Main bet Scot win 1/1 at 20-23 down

Chat with me on Twitter - @BrentGraham

More
6 years 2 months ago #59 by coil
well done bg , did my gonads , put a fork in me im done . under scotland points smaller bet but had a massive tonk on france plus 5.5 , stiffer than a honeymoom kok . horribly off form at the mo and will take a step back for a bit .