How to get involved in the Goodforthegame forum

• Brent Graham
  • Brent Graham's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #1 by Brent Graham
We have an excellent network of punters across all sporting codes although rugby is certainly our specialty.

By registering you will be able to make posts but also subscribe to threads such as our weekly Super Rugby thread so you don't miss any of the banter, information or bets.

You can click here to register and if you have problems or if your registration is not manually approved then just drop an e-mail to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

In this game information is the bomb so whether it's a weather forecast from Twickenham or some breaking team news the more we know the better our chances against the bookies.

Chat with me on Twitter - @BrentGraham
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Brent Graham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stoossy, Punting Pensioner

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #2 by Punting Pensioner
Replied by Punting Pensioner on topic How to get involved in the Goodforthegame forum
Hi Everyone,

New to punting despite being a pensioner and love the forum.
Is it possible to subscribe to the forum to get e-mail notifications when a new topic is opened?

More
6 years 1 month ago #3 by Stoossy

Punting Pensioner wrote: Hi Everyone,

New to punting despite being a pensioner and love the forum.
Is it possible to subscribe to the forum to get e-mail notifications when a new topic is opened?

Hi

I am sure one off the main guys will help you with that... what i do know if you leave a message in one off the topics then you will get a email notifications on that topic

• Brent Graham
  • Away
More
6 years 1 month ago #4 by Brent Graham
Replied by Brent Graham on topic How to get involved in the Goodforthegame forum
Geez good question - I am subscribed but no idea how, possibly because I am an admin - will look into it

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #5 by hanrick
At the top and bottom of each thread there's a "subscribe" buttom. Click that and you'll get an email as soon as someone has posted something new on that thread. Been doing it for years.

Let the battle begin www.twitter.com/hanrickswart
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by hanrick.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stoossy

• Brent Graham
  • Away
More
6 years 1 month ago #6 by Brent Graham
Replied by Brent Graham on topic How to get involved in the Goodforthegame forum
To subscribe to the forum itself (get an e-mail when a new topic is started) I clicked on the drop down that said "Board Categories" and then clicked on forum. There was then an option to subscribe at the top.

More
6 years 2 weeks ago - 6 years 2 weeks ago #7 by MrMeeseeks
Replied by MrMeeseeks on topic How to get involved in the Goodforthegame forum
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and relatively new to punting and looking forward to sharing all kinds of info and bets made here. Mostly do rugby and cricket with a few other stuff here and there. Thanks!
Last edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by MrMeeseeks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brent Graham, Stoossy