Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Golf: Open de Espana + RBC Heritage

Golf: Open de Espana + RBC Heritage 1 week 3 days ago #80548

  • Proudwolf
  • Proudwolf's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 492
  • Thank you received: 67
Spain:

C'Bello - 14/1
Canizares - 100/1
Ramsay - 100/1
Kieffer - 125/1
Fichardt - 175/1
Wu - 200/1
Bourdy - 225/1

Heritage:

Kuchar - 20/1
Simpson - 33/1
Donald - 60/1
Knox - 60/1
Sabbatini - 90/1
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Golf: Open de Espana + RBC Heritage 1 week 3 days ago #80557

  • The Vann
  • The Vann's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Common sense is just not all that common
  • Posts: 1410
  • Thank you received: 255
Once again went totally overboard on The Masters and was lucky to escape only 3 units down. One day I am going to learn to pick my best 5 bets and stick with them. :lol:
Two disappointments for me on The Masters - No shows from Phil and Tiger ( was expecting one of them to be in contention come Sunday) and secondly - for the rest of my days an udder like Reed is going to be spoiling my Masters weekend :sick:
Back to normal golf bets
Open de Espana
Last tournament on this course back in 2009 so really no course form to go on
Top 10 Zanotti @ 23/4
Top 10 Lipsky @ 9/1
Top 20 Sterne @ 9/2
RBC Heritage
No Donald for the guaranteed top 10 pay out and Davis Love is just too old now
e/w Cantlay @ 35/1
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Golf: Open de Espana + RBC Heritage 1 week 3 days ago #80564

  • The Vann
  • The Vann's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Common sense is just not all that common
  • Posts: 1410
  • Thank you received: 255
The Vann wrote:
Once again went totally overboard on The Masters and was lucky to escape only 3 units down. One day I am going to learn to pick my best 5 bets and stick with them. :lol:
Two disappointments for me on The Masters - No shows from Phil and Tiger ( was expecting one of them to be in contention come Sunday) and secondly - for the rest of my days an udder like Reed is going to be spoiling my Masters weekend :sick:
Back to normal golf bets
Open de Espana
Last tournament on this course back in 2009 so really no course form to go on
Top 10 Zanotti @ 23/4
Top 10 Lipsky @ 9/1
Top 20 Sterne @ 9/2
RBC Heritage
No Donald for the guaranteed top 10 pay out and Davis Love is just too old now
e/w Cantlay @ 35/1

Swear I'm going senile PW. Checked two books and could not find Donald - saw him on your post and went back and "What do you know :silly: "
Top 10 Donald @ 5/1

( In my defence - I do not like this idiotic idea Sportingbet have where they list players in order of their first names and BetXchange try to crush all their odds into as tiny a space as possible )
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Golf: Open de Espana + RBC Heritage 1 week 3 days ago #80568

  • Proudwolf
  • Proudwolf's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 492
  • Thank you received: 67
:P :lol: Vann,you had me going back to look at the entry lists and scouring the news feeds. Even went to look at the tee times.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Golf: Open de Espana + RBC Heritage 1 week 3 days ago #80570

  • Northerner
  • Northerner's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 136
  • Thank you received: 38
For the Herotage:

Cantlay 30/1
Kisner 40/1
Kim 100/1
Also had Hadwin as my best bet but he’s unfortunately withdrawn for unknown reasons

Think I’ll follow you on Luke Donald, obviously knows what it takes there

And in Spain:
Horsfield 50/1 and Top 20 33/10 which I thought was very generous
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Golf: Open de Espana + RBC Heritage 1 week 2 days ago #80577

  • The Vann
  • The Vann's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Common sense is just not all that common
  • Posts: 1410
  • Thank you received: 255
Northerner wrote:

And in Spain:
Horsfield 50/1 and Top 20 33/10 which I thought was very generous

Missed him as well. Thanks followed with a top 10 punt
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Golf: Open de Espana + RBC Heritage 6 days 16 hours ago #80776

  • Northerner
  • Northerner's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 136
  • Thank you received: 38
Set up quite nicely for the final day at the Heritage, with Kim 1 off the lead and Kisner 3 off. 4/1 and 10/1 respectively to win the tournament now

PW good luck as well, see you've got Kuch, Simpson and Sabbiatini sniffing about the E/W places
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Golf: Open de Espana + RBC Heritage 6 days 8 hours ago #80791

  • Northerner
  • Northerner's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 136
  • Thank you received: 38
Ahead of the play off I've bottled it and split it so I get a nice return should Kodaira win, but still to win slightly more if Kim holds on
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Golf: Open de Espana + RBC Heritage 5 days 18 hours ago #80801

  • The Vann
  • The Vann's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Common sense is just not all that common
  • Posts: 1410
  • Thank you received: 255
Northerner wrote:
Ahead of the play off I've bottled it and split it so I get a nice return should Kodaira win, but still to win slightly more if Kim holds on
Congrats N. 100% with you on the cover for an effective 50/50 choice. Take the money when its offered is my motto (B)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds