Super Rugby Week 13 and other rugby

More
5 years 10 months ago #1 by coil
A very good week by all accounts and some great value spotted early on. I'm coming back slowly from what was a disaster a few weeks back and my rehabilitation process is helping me take one day at a time and recovering some losses.

My cap's prediction

Blue's plus 9.5
Wolves plus 8.5
Crusaders minus 13.5
Highlanders minus 9.5
Brumbies minus 3.5
Stormers minus 2.5
Bulls choice
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stoossy, sunnyskies

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #2 by Brent Graham
Replied by Brent Graham on topic Super Rugby Week 13 and other rugby
Thanks Coil - my handicaps in brackets next to yours- biggest difference of 4 points in the Bulls and Wolves games

Blue's plus 9.5 (+10.5) v Hurricanes
Wolves plus 8.5 (+12.5) v Reds
Crusaders minus 13.5 (-15.5) v Waratahs
Highlanders minus 9.5 (-7.5) v Lions
Brumbies minus 3.5 (-6.5) v Rebels
Stormers minus 2.5 (-3.5) v Chiefs
Bulls choice (-4.5) v Sharks

Chat with me on Twitter - @BrentGraham
The following user(s) said Thank You: sunnyskies

More
5 years 10 months ago #3 by mackem
Replied by mackem on topic Super Rugby Week 13 and other rugby
Many thanks to Couch Critic for the latest edition of Post Match Scuffle, Fondling a Teddy and Walking on Water

twitter: @goodforthegame

More
5 years 10 months ago #4 by RuggaBugga
Replied by RuggaBugga on topic Super Rugby Week 13 and other rugby
GG first out

Blue's (+10.5) v Hurricanes
Wolves (+6.5) v Reds
Crusaders (-18.5) v Waratahs
Highlanders (-7.5) v Lions
Brumbies (-4.5) v Rebels
Stormers (Evens) v Chiefs
Bulls (-2.5) v Sharks

Really fancy the Reds -6.5
Then Reds/Stormers/Bulls wins acca at 4/1

Scared money dont make money! BOOM!

More
5 years 10 months ago #5 by Brent Graham
Cheer RB - taken Reds -6.5 and Stormers win double

I do think the Reds cap will shift but not enough confidence in them to really fly in

More
5 years 10 months ago #6 by Brazil
Replied by Brazil on topic Super Rugby Week 13 and other rugby

Brent Graham wrote: Cheer RB - taken Reds -6.5 and Stormers win double

I do think the Reds cap will shift but not enough confidence in them to really fly in

Good line for an Aussie team,they hav'nt battled against Sunwolves on the cap as much as the SA teams.This year just Brumbies won by 7 was the closest

More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #7 by hanrick
Replied by hanrick on topic Super Rugby Week 13 and other rugby
Surprised the Crusaders (who will retain their title this year) handicap is below 3 converted tries.

Let the battle begin www.twitter.com/hanrickswart
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by hanrick.

More
5 years 10 months ago #8 by Rohan11
Replied by Rohan11 on topic Super Rugby Week 13 and other rugby
Few that stands out for me early:
Hurricanes - looks great bet
Sunwolwes + for me in this game and even n small bet for win.( They will target this games as maybe the only one they can potentially win and will come out guns blazing)
Saders - looks great

More
5 years 10 months ago #9 by Overs_Punter
Replied by Overs_Punter on topic Super Rugby Week 13 and other rugby
Early picks

Stormers on the board for 2 units
Bulls on the board for 3 units
Reds -6 for 2 units
Tahs +20.5 for 1 unit

Leaning Blues + and Brumbies -

More
5 years 10 months ago #10 by Couch Critic
Replied by Couch Critic on topic Super Rugby Week 13 and other rugby
Blues v Canes - Blues have been rubbish. Reckon Canes would have been told that they took their foot of the pedal prematurely against the Lions. Hurricanes on a reduced cap into a few multies for me.

Wolves v Reds - Agree that Wolves would have targeted this one. Reds have shown very little to get excited about. The young Aussies should try and fling the ball around but if Wolves continue with their rush defense then this should be a really tight one. Undecided which way to lean right now.

Crusaders v Tahs - Saders really looked back to their best last weekend. Huge difference with Richie back at 10. Tahs might be on top of the Aus conference (what a joke) but they are not on the same planet as the champs. Crusaders to burn them in the second half imo. Second half cap would be my go-to but for now a reduced handicap play on Saders as soon as it is available at around 14 points.

Highlanders v Lions - The Lions got lucky to not pick a a Caning last week. I am of the opinion that the Highlanders will be a different side back at home (despite the travel). When the market is available I will go for the bigger price of Highlanders by 13+.

Brumbies v Rebels - Does anyone really care?? Reckon we could get a record for lowest number of viewers on this one, and that is also the only bet I would be willing to get involved in here.

Stormers v Chiefs - Everyone would love to think the Capetonians have turned the corner now that they are back in front of the faithful. I am not yet convinced and usually when everyone gets their hopes up the Stormers let them down again. That being said the Chiefs might be ripe for the picking right now and I haven't really been impressed by them. Stormers 1-12 would be my play.

Bulls v Sharks - The Sharks were spot on in executing their tactics to a tee against the Highlanders. The Bulls faltered behind a pack which couldn't dominate. The Sharks defense is usually solid but will be well tested. This game should kill the Conference winning hopes of one of these two sides. No early fancy from me on this one.

Twitter: @HDiemont
The following user(s) said Thank You: sunnyskies, Brad Breath, bradie82

More
5 years 10 months ago #11 by landrews77
Replied by landrews77 on topic Super Rugby Week 13 and other rugby
Highlanders vs Lions - Highlanders did not play rugby last Saturday.it looked like they just want to get the game over. They have saved a lot energy for the Lions.Highlanders don't like to lose at home. Best possible handicap.

Stormers vs Chiefs. -You can't win with 13 players, except the Crusaders.The chiefs lost against jaguares not a true reflection of the game .Chiefs rested a couple of key players for the Stormers clash. Chiefs on the plus a good bet for me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sunnyskies

More
5 years 10 months ago #12 by R3V3R3NT_
Replied by R3V3R3NT_ on topic Super Rugby Week 13 and other rugby
Blues are hampered by injury not rubbish. 19 in the injury ward is a whole team and alot of quality there. They got three back last week Kaino, pulu and Tuopolutu they dont have those three and the Tahs beat them last week.

Id hold off and see who comes back this week.... a midfielder would be nice ioane can return to wing so can duffy from FB. For both of them wing is their best position.

I expect to see improvement from here on out as players come back. Ill wait for the squad naming but blues plus vs a perenaraless Hurricanes has my intrest.

More
5 years 10 months ago #13 by Couch Critic
Replied by Couch Critic on topic Super Rugby Week 13 and other rugby

R3V3R3NT_ wrote: Blues are hampered by injury not rubbish. 19 in the injury ward is a whole team and alot of quality there. They got three back last week Kaino, pulu and Tuopolutu they dont have those three and the Tahs beat them last week.

Id hold off and see who comes back this week.... a midfielder would be nice ioane can return to wing so can duffy from FB. For both of them wing is their best position.

I expect to see improvement from here on out as players come back. Ill wait for the squad naming but blues plus vs a perenaraless Hurricanes has my intrest.

Rev Blues have been rubbish-ish for the past I don't know how many years - 10 maybe? Much better with Pulu I agree but still way off the Crusaders and Canes in my view.

Twitter: @HDiemont

More
5 years 10 months ago #14 by Madkiwi
Replied by Madkiwi on topic Super Rugby Week 13 and other rugby

R3V3R3NT_ wrote: Blues are hampered by injury not rubbish. 19 in the injury ward is a whole team and alot of quality there. They got three back last week Kaino, pulu and Tuopolutu they dont have those three and the Tahs beat them last week.

The online media here in Nz are saying that SB Williams and TJ Perenara are back this weekend.....if so both will bring alot to there perspective teams in my opnion
The following user(s) said Thank You: Couch Critic, Stoossy

More
5 years 10 months ago #15 by bradie82
Replied by bradie82 on topic Super Rugby Week 13 and other rugby
A quick accumulator as nothing really draw my attention so far.
Crusaders should win that game with a bonus point but will play if safely with the 13+.
Gloucester has the experience of finals and English sides are better than Welsh one to me – though game in perspective but I can see Gloucester lifting the trophy.
Leinster should win this game. Despite Mcfadden being injured, the loss of Machenaud is a huge blow for Racing and it looks like Carter will start at fly half and that will impact the Racving way of playing I reckon.

Crusaders by 13+ x Gloucester & Leinster to lift trophy @ 3

More
5 years 10 months ago #16 by Thrasher6
Replied by Thrasher6 on topic Super Rugby Week 13 and other rugby
I'm targeting the Sunwolves v Reds over on the points....has all the makings of a ding dong contest...and my gut feeling is for points. As previously noted the Sunwolves will see this as one they can win and I can see them raking up 30 points at least...as they leak as well.....the Reds could easily match them...

More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #17 by R3V3R3NT_

Couch Critic wrote:

Rev Blues have been rubbish-ish for the past I don't know how many years - 10 maybe? Much better with Pulu I agree but still way off the Crusaders and Canes in my view.

Maybe but for betting purposes this weekend only this seasons form and injury status is all that is relevant.
SBW is back t.co/VKb0ztyoiQ pushing Ioane back to his best position at wing.
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by R3V3R3NT_.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mackem

More
5 years 10 months ago #18 by mackem
Blues v Canes preview
2.5 units Blues +10.5 points 9/10 Sunbet (a very tentative call)

More
5 years 10 months ago #19 by RuggaBugga
Replied by RuggaBugga on topic Super Rugby Week 13 and other rugby
My bet of the weekend is the Highlanders -7.5 vs Lions

Lions without Marx which is a massive blow
Lions were lucky to score 2 of their tries against the Canes and the scoreline flattered them so we are benefiting from that in this handicap - should be closer to -12.5!
Landers were poor against the Sharks but should be happy with 1 win in SA and will come back firing.
Lions 4th match on tour
Dont rate Swys as a coach
Landers will cut Lions to shreds this weekend

Landers -7.5 is GOLDEN

Scared money dont make money! BOOM!
The following user(s) said Thank You: sunnyskies, Thrasher6

More
5 years 10 months ago #20 by hanrick
Replied by hanrick on topic Super Rugby Week 13 and other rugby

RuggaBugga wrote: My bet of the weekend is the Highlanders -7.5 vs Lions

Lions without Marx which is a massive blow
Lions were lucky to score 2 of their tries against the Canes and the scoreline flattered them so we are benefiting from that in this handicap - should be closer to -12.5!
Landers were poor against the Sharks but should be happy with 1 win in SA and will come back firing.
Lions 4th match on tour
Dont rate Swys as a coach
Landers will cut Lions to shreds this weekend

Landers -7.5 is GOLDEN

For some reason I thought this handicap was 11.5 and I would have been happy to take the Landers -11.5. All over the - 7.5

Let the battle begin www.twitter.com/hanrickswart
The following user(s) said Thank You: sunnyskies, Thrasher6

More
5 years 10 months ago #21 by ThoughtsOnSports
Replied by ThoughtsOnSports on topic Super Rugby Week 13 and other rugby
Blues vs Hurricanes:

It's scheduled to be wet in Auckland this weekend. With SBW returning for the Blues and a win on the road vs Tahs, there is a bit of confidence creeping back into the Blues. +11.5 at home in wet conditions is a gift from the bookies! Most sites offering around 8.5.

Flying into +11.5 Blues for 3 units.

twitter: @ThoughtsOnSports

More
5 years 10 months ago #22 by ThoughtsOnSports
Replied by ThoughtsOnSports on topic Super Rugby Week 13 and other rugby
Brumbies vs Rebels:

Rebels have fallen off the rails the last few weeks. It looks like Genia is unavailable for this weekend which is pivotal. Although the Brumbies don't set the world alight, it's hard to look past them at home for a must win clash.

All over Brumbies -3.5 for 2 units.

twitter: @ThoughtsOnSports

More
5 years 10 months ago #23 by mackem
Sunwolves v Reds preview
2.5 units Reds win by 1-12 points at 19/10 Sportingbet

More
5 years 10 months ago #24 by mackem
Highlanders v Lions preview
This one credited to the sentiment on the forum, 6 units Highlanders -6.5 points 9/10 Hollywood

More
5 years 10 months ago #25 by kt6747
Replied by kt6747 on topic Super Rugby Week 13 and other rugby

ThoughtsOnSports wrote: Brumbies vs Rebels:

Rebels have fallen off the rails the last few weeks. It looks like Genia is unavailable for this weekend which is pivotal. Although the Brumbies don't set the world alight, it's hard to look past them at home for a must win clash.

Hi Thoughts on Sports

Looks like Genia is out for 4 to 6 weeks unfortunately

More
5 years 10 months ago #26 by coil
Replied by coil on topic Super Rugby Week 13 and other rugby

kt6747 wrote:

Hi Thoughts on Sports

Massive loss KT, they've performed their worst without him , both are horrid teams and it will be hard to have a serious bet .

More
5 years 10 months ago #27 by mackem
Stormers v Chiefs preview
Happy to go up early with this one
5 units (of 10) Stormers win 21/20 Playabets, Hollywood

More
5 years 10 months ago #28 by Overs_Punter
Replied by Overs_Punter on topic Super Rugby Week 13 and other rugby
Targeting this weekend as a big one. I fancy a lot of the games!

Adding landers - and blues +, both for 2 units

1/2 unit on canes, saders, landers, Brumbies, Stormers & Bulls all on the board @ 14/1

More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #29 by Madkiwi
Replied by Madkiwi on topic Super Rugby Week 13 and other rugby
@ R3V3R3NT

Someone in NZ has placed $100000 NZ dollars @ $1.26 with the NZ TAB for the Hurricanes to win h2h so the media are reporting.....Crazy amount of money and that will surely motivate the Blues team as if they needed any more motivation. Sbw is back in the centres,Ofa Tu'unagfasi at prop-both All blacks and Melani Nanai another talented back who will start from the bench.

A quote from Nz web site-
The Blues have gone 15 matches winless against Kiwi opponents in Super Rugby in a run stretching back to the start of the 2016 season (and a 33-31 victory over the Highlanders). That streak of futility comprises 14 defeats and a draw, and spotlights the shortcomings of this Auckland-based outfit which has dropped 10 of those matches by single-figure margins.

Further numbers illustrate the Blues' barren run against the standard set within their own conference.

The Canes have won their last five against the Auckland franchise, including three at Eden Park; and the Blues have lost all four home matches in 2018 and 25 of their last 26 matchups against Kiwi sides.

Little wonder that Umaga is rapt to have two more of his heavy-hitters back this week following last week's return of Jerome Kaino and Patty Tuipulotu.

"It is great to have Ofa back, and awesome for the team to know we have him for a further three years and Sonny has been fizzing to get back on the field," he said.

"In the main we have the same team that played well last week. We will take confidence from that but we also understand we need to lift to another level this week for this big challenge."

Blues: Matt Duffie, Rieko Ioane, Orbyn Leger, Sonny Bill Williams, Caleb Clarke, Stephen Perofeta, Augustine Pulu (capt); Akira Ioane, Murphy Taramai, Jerome Kaino, Gerard Cowley-Tuioti, Patrick Tuipulotu, Ofa Tu'ungafasi, James Parsons, Ross Wright. Reserves: Matt Moulds, Pauliasi Manu, Sione Mafileo, Ben Nee-Nee/Lyndon Dunshea, Kara Pryor, Jonathan Ruru/Sam Nock, Dan Kirkpatrick, Melani Nanai.

- Stuff

All things must be considered for betting purposes including history. Yes, I think the Hurricanes will win, but there is pride at stake as well for the Blues.....but that alone won't get them the win. I'm picking a Hurricanes win by 10+ but I'm not going to be surprised of a small margin- it really depends on the Blues attitude and how their fresh combinations go, also there is predicted rain for the game in Auckland.......be careful guys
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Madkiwi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stoossy

More
5 years 10 months ago #30 by R3V3R3NT_
WOW 100k :woohoo: Aside from being a close game I would think it is pretty safe though....

I think Nanai is the better FB but he can cover 2 positions which probably why hes on the bench. So Blues second half backline will probably be the strongest its been in 6 or 7 weeks . Assuming Caleb comes off Duffy back to wing Nanai to FB.

I think all the games except the Crusaders V Warratahs could go either way. Even in that game if it pushes past 21 ill probably have a go. Taking points in every game this weekend maybe a beneficial strategy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Madkiwi

More
5 years 10 months ago #31 by Cettas
Replied by Cettas on topic Super Rugby Week 13 and other rugby
Highlanders v Lions

Highlanders rest Aaron Smith

15 Ben Smith (captain), 14 Waisake Naholo, 13 Rob Thompson, 12 Tei Walden, 11 Tevita Nabura, 10 Lima Sopoaga, 9 Kayne Hammington, 8 Luke Whitelock, 7 James Lentjes, 6 Elliot Dixon, 5 Tom Franklin, 4 Alex Ainley, 3 Tyrel Lomax, 2 Liam Coltman, 1 Daniel Lienert-Brown

Substitutes: 16 Ash Dixon, 17 Aki Seiuli, 18 Kalolo Tuiloma, 19 Josh Dickson, 20 Marino Mikaele-Tu’u, 21 Josh Renton, 22 Josh Ioane, 23 Sio Tomkinson

More
5 years 10 months ago #32 by Oracle
Replied by Oracle on topic Super Rugby Week 13 and other rugby
This week should be quite interesting, I have pretty much gone against the crowd in almost every game, I did not see the Lions being as lucky as some, I did not watch it live and watched the reply later, so I may have been influenced as I knew the final result whilst watching, but nonetheless I feel the Lions are runners.

Sunwolves have now become my best bet for the weekend and I feel this is a game they can win and have probably targeted it.

Great selection of games this weekend, really looking forward to them, enjoy the weekend guys!!

Absolutely never, ever worry about the stuff you cannot control!!

More
5 years 10 months ago #33 by mackem
Many thanks to Oracle for his weekend video previews

Friday Super Rugby

Saturday Super Rugby

The following user(s) said Thank You: Oracle

More
5 years 10 months ago #34 by mackem
Crusaders v Waratahs preview
2.5 units Crusaders -19.5 points 9/10 GGGaming

Brumbies v Rebels preview
2.5 units Brumbies win 1-12 points, 1.65/1 Sportingbet

More
5 years 10 months ago #35 by Rohan11
Haven't had a bet on the SS Rugby last weekend due to Golf but did call the Jaguares to win on Superbru, but that was last weekend. Back with a bang this weekend.
Blues VS Hurricanes
3 units on the -9.5 Hurricanes
half unit on the 6-10 for 9/2 (bit of a stupid bet but for 4.5 it is a bit of a cover).
Sunwolwes VS Reds
As said on the GFTG early the week this will be a target game for Sunwolves so I am
going 3 units Sunwolves race to 10 no odds yet
2 units Sunwolves to win 22/10
3 units sunwolves +6.6
Crusaders VS Warathas
2 units Crusaders -20.5
3 units more points scored in second Half
Highlanders VS Lions
Highlanders on - 7.5
Lions over points for second half at HT (whatever it may be) 1 unit
Brumbies VS Rebels
Unders on the total points when it comes out 2 units
1 unit for any other result
Stormers VS Chiefs
Chiefs to win 3 units
Bulls VS Sharks
This will be the game for me and all the way in Bulls Camp.
5 units bulls on -2.5
2 units bulls to win by more than -12.5 (33/10)
Bulls over point what ever it may be
The following user(s) said Thank You: mackem, Brent Graham

More
5 years 10 months ago #36 by mackem
Bulls v Sharks preview
4 units Bulls -2.5 points 9/10 widely available

More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #37 by Pierrebal
Replied by Pierrebal on topic Super Rugby Week 13 and other rugby
Gents, looking to the SS Challenge where I’ve had some luck in the last three weeks. The caps suggest that the bookies have gotten their act together and unfortunately no easy picks.

Border -6.5 v EP (EP don’t have any Kings back and this side have been poor to date. Border put up some decent fights recently and should edge it)

Namibia +42.5 v Pumas (Pumas had a bye last week and have been good so far. Namibia pushed the Lions to the end after getting smacked a couple of times. Probably a fair cap)

Boland -6.5 v SWD (Boland and SWD are sides on the up, with Boland almost upsetting WP away last week. The game is played in Malmesbury as supposed to Wellington so I won’t be rushing in)

Valke +9.5 v Lions (Another tricky one, the Lions had to fight to put away Namibia. A single figure cap spot on)

Griquas -11.5 v FS (Griquas is certainly the form side at the moment and should cover this, although the FS have been better than expected)

Leopards +15.5 v Sharks (Sharks did well last week to put away the Griffons and cover the cap. Leopards also easily covered the +42.5 cap against the FS as they brought back some key players. Problem with the Leopards is that they lost their home stadium in Potch and is now playing all over the place. A couple of games have been at school fields in other towns and this weekend at the mining club’s, Impala, field in Rustenburg)

Follow me on @kilianpierre
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Pierrebal.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stoossy, Cettas

More
5 years 10 months ago #38 by sunnyskies
Replied by sunnyskies on topic Super Rugby Week 13 and other rugby

kt6747 wrote:

Hi Thoughts on Sports

Good Genia is over rated and is rubbish......how many poor mistakes did he make when the Hurricanes walloped them in Melbourne. Cost me plenty on the margin in that game.

More
5 years 10 months ago #39 by sunnyskies
Replied by sunnyskies on topic Super Rugby Week 13 and other rugby

ThoughtsOnSports wrote: Blues vs Hurricanes:

It's scheduled to be wet in Auckland this weekend. With SBW returning for the Blues and a win on the road vs Tahs, there is a bit of confidence creeping back into the Blues. +11.5 at home in wet conditions is a gift from the bookies! Most sites offering around 8.5.

Wouldn't you get better odds taking the Hurricanes 1-12 unless you think the blues might win?

More
5 years 10 months ago #40 by Brent Graham

sunnyskies wrote:

ThoughtsOnSports wrote: Blues vs Hurricanes:

Wouldn't you get better odds taking the Hurricanes 1-12 unless you think the blues might win?

I enjoy the 1-12 markets but only when undecided on the cap. The reason is 2 fold. Firstly you are always only 1 converted try away from losing and secondly if I am strong on the + handicap like ThoughtsonSports is then I want to shout the team home without worrying that they might win the game and ruin my bet.

More
5 years 10 months ago #41 by Chickendinner
Replied by Chickendinner on topic Super Rugby Week 13 and other rugby
My calls are as follows.
Blues +10,5
Stormers on the board
Racing metro +11,5

More
5 years 10 months ago #42 by bradie82
Replied by bradie82 on topic Super Rugby Week 13 and other rugby
Bulls HT @ 1.85 is my only call so far – have not seen a S15 game for weeks
Bulls this season have been starting their game at full speed before slowing down in second half
I ll wait for the tries and points and hoping for a over 2.5 tries HT like last week in the Stormers v Bulls game

More
5 years 10 months ago #43 by Rohan11
Super rugby Challenge

Pumas on the -42.5 (3 units) against Welwitschias
You can put your house and your mothers house on the lions -9.5 (max for me)
Sharks on the - 15.5 (10 units) against Leopards
Griekwas on the -11.5 (5units) against Vrystaat

Also multiple on lions,sharks,griekwas - handicaps 5.13/1 (3 units)

All at WSB
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cettas

More
5 years 10 months ago #44 by Cettas

Rohan11 wrote: Super rugby Challenge

Pumas on the -42.5 (3 units) against Welwitschias
You can put your house and your mothers house on the lions -9.5 (max for me)
Sharks on the - 15.5 (10 units) against Leopards
Griekwas on the -11.5 (5units) against Vrystaat

Also multiple on lions,sharks,griekwas - handicaps 5.13/1 (3 units)

All at WSB

I quite like Border -6.5 as well. EP playing with a semi-amateur team and trained less than 5 hours this week as a team:

www.supersport.com/rugby/supersport-chal...c0664e6a08727dd9db5a

Figure border will pull away 2nd half.

Hopefully Border are over their liquidation woes :silly:

More
5 years 10 months ago #45 by Cettas
Cardiff v Gloucester

Over 4.5 tries @ 2.0
Over 44.5pts @ 1.90

Expecting an open game

More
5 years 10 months ago #46 by Stoossy
Replied by Stoossy on topic Super Rugby Week 13 and other rugby

Cettas wrote: Cardiff v Gloucester

Over 4.5 tries @ 2.0
Over 44.5pts @ 1.90

Expecting an open game

so weather is good ?

More
5 years 10 months ago #47 by Cettas

Stoossy wrote:

Cettas wrote: Cardiff v Gloucester

Over 4.5 tries @ 2.0
Over 44.5pts @ 1.90

Expecting an open game

so weather is good ?

Game will be played in Bilbao Spain. Weather looks ok on accuweather

More
5 years 10 months ago #48 by harry_rag
Replied by harry_rag on topic Super Rugby Week 13 and other rugby
Spreadex out on a limb with their prices for Milner-Skudder in the Blues v Hurricanes game, I've taken a chance that they're the ones that are wrong. They go 7/2 anytime when the next best is 5/2 and everyone else is 2/1 or shorter. They also offer his try minutes at 10 to buy when they're 14 elsewhere.

I've had a small bet on the anytime at 7/2 (to minimise the disappointment should he score "too early") and bought his "super mega" try minutes at 13 (doubles the time of the 2nd try and trebles the third).

More
5 years 10 months ago #49 by harry_rag
Replied by harry_rag on topic Super Rugby Week 13 and other rugby
I also like the 7/2 anytime with Skybet or 365 about Akira Ioane. I tend to agree with the majority view that he's a sub 3/1 shot.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cettas

More
5 years 10 months ago #50 by Taylor
Replied by Taylor on topic Super Rugby Week 13 and other rugby
Canes 12 and under for me @2.60

Four of the last five games between these two have had this result. Expect the blues can do enough to hang around but probably never really look like winning. Rain could also help keep it lower scoring and therefore tighter