Sunbet New Site

More
5 years 9 months ago #1 by Ruan Fourie
Sunbet New Site was created by Ruan Fourie
Sunbet is busy publishing their new site. It sounds very promising.

I just hope they don't do a Sportingbet where they actually downgrade.

These are new features that we can expect:

Action Bets: This new feature is frequently described as Live in-Play betting on steroids, you’ll soon be able to bet on decisive moments such as the next point, scoring method or throw-in while an event is live. These bets are available for a very short timeframe with bets resulted within 90 seconds.
Cash Out feature: You'll soon have the opportunity of cashing out on selected bets, this gives you the ideal opportunity of taking matters into your own hands. This feature will allow you to take an early payout before an event has concluded. Look out for the green cash out notification indicating that this particular feature is available on your selected bet.
Live in-Play events: The new website gives you access to over 100,000 Live in-Play events annually, giving you more betting opportunities as well as additional markets to bet on.
Brand new rewards: Look out for a great selection of brand new reward features from Sunbet. These include odds boosts and profit boosts among others, which are designed to make your sports betting experience all the more rewarding.

Personally I really hope for more markets during live rugby games.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brent Graham

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #2 by Ruan Fourie
Replied by Ruan Fourie on topic Sunbet New Site
So far it's looking good.

I emailed them with some questions and they replied quickly. Will have a look at what markets they offer for rugby and most likely move most of the money I have at Sportingbet over to Sunbet.

More
5 years 9 months ago #3 by The Vann
Replied by The Vann on topic Sunbet New Site
I would give the site a few more days. I check my accounts weekly and my balance brought forward is light. Also, my long term bets have disappeared. I sent them an email 8 hours ago and have received a response telling me how easy it is to deposit funds now. This has been followed with a generic email telling me how easy it is to deposit funds. I wait with bated breath for them to tell me where the funds actually are.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ruan Fourie

More
5 years 9 months ago #4 by coil
Replied by coil on topic Sunbet New Site
The new site worked for me until today , tried to log on and am now outside " the accepted territory " ..... I am not in South Africa ...Anyone else experienced this ? Have lodged a complaint and they said they are aware of it and that it will take an unknown amount of time to rectify grrrrrrrr.

More
5 years 9 months ago #5 by Ruan Fourie
Hmmm. Earlier in the week I asked them if they would have live betting on the U20 Rugby World Cup tonight and they said yes they will.

I even saw it scheduled on their live page but now that the rugby is on there's no live betting.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stoossy

More
5 years 9 months ago #6 by Ruan Fourie
I spoke too soon. They've got the junior Bokke game now and the England game. So I'm happy.

More
5 years 9 months ago #7 by southpaw
Replied by southpaw on topic Sunbet New Site

coil wrote: The new site worked for me until today , tried to log on and am now outside " the accepted territory " ..... I am not in South Africa ...Anyone else experienced this ? Have lodged a complaint and they said they are aware of it and that it will take an unknown amount of time to rectify grrrrrrrr.

same here Coil. Have you heard anything back? Surely just an initial oversight, i'd hope. And got decent balance on account - can't even access it. They need to sort before end of today or my weekend punting is over before it started.

More
5 years 9 months ago #8 by Ruan Fourie
They do seem to be having some problems. I made a deposit last night via credit card and it didn't appear on Sunbet. I had to contact support and they sorted it out this morning.

Also as I was testing the site last night it took me to the staging website instead of the real one every now and then.

More
5 years 9 months ago #9 by coil
Tried to deposit via cc , 10 min before aus game , came back as successful . But no funds reflected . Sent an email 30 min ago , nothing .

Under aus game at 50.5 is now a cert

More
5 years 9 months ago #10 by Ruan Fourie

coil wrote: Tried to deposit via cc , 10 min before aus game , came back as successful . But no funds reflected . Sent an email 30 min ago , nothing .

Under aus game at 50.5 is now a cert

Good luck coil. It took me a couple of support emails before my deposited showed. I even sent them a screenshot of the sms I received that showed it was successful.

I had some other queries that they never replied to. For instance I was supposed to get a deposit bonus that was never given to me.

More
5 years 9 months ago #11 by Ruan Fourie
Is anyone else having problems betting at Sunbet? I keep getting an error whenever I try to make a bet:

Could not reserve funds

Sorry, something went wrong when placing your bet. Please contact support if the problem persists.

More
5 years 9 months ago #12 by Brent Graham
Replied by Brent Graham on topic Sunbet New Site
I placed a bet on the aussie game without a problem

Chat with me on Twitter - @BrentGraham

More
5 years 9 months ago #13 by Ruan Fourie
Thanks Brent. The second support person I chatted to was able to fix it.

I really like Sunbet's markets but they do still have some problems to sort out.

More
5 years 9 months ago #14 by coil
Agree Ruan , I've been in dubai for two years and the only sites I could get onto ( that weren't blocked ) were Sunbet and Hollywood .

the new site worked for a few days and now the message states I am outside the designated territory. This also happened while i was in Nigeria.

However in the USA and Europe I can get onto the site.

Speaking to the front line people they are clueless and no matter how many times I ask for some input from IT or managerial they block me off .
Now I receive an email after yet another attempt that they are only focused on SA customers .

I just can't get a factual answer.

Very annoyed but I think getting a VPN will sort out my problems.

Sadly they are my best bookie , I win consistently ( on most occasions ) with them and have never been limited .

Will see if the VPN works.

More
5 years 9 months ago #15 by Brent Graham

Ruan Fourie wrote: Thanks Brent. The second support person I chatted to was able to fix it.

I really like Sunbet's markets but they do still have some problems to sort out.

I have only placed the 1 bet with them on their new site but I do like the markets and their pricing is also a bit better than it was on points markets in rugby which I am pleased about.

Hopefully they sort out the remaining issues and then I think they will have an excellent product

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #16 by Matador
Replied by Matador on topic Sunbet New Site
Something to commend Sunbet on... is their virtual automatic result processing - thumbs up! AS soon as the market has ended, result is updated.

So frustrating waiting for results to be finalized (sometimes hours) - WSB huge culprit.

Who else has great turn around time in processing results?
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Matador.

More
5 years 4 months ago #17 by Brent Graham
Overall I think Sunbet have made massive strides with their site which isn't always the case with revamps - I need to get an MVG card because betting with them more and more

More
5 years 4 months ago #18 by MrMeeseeks86
Replied by MrMeeseeks86 on topic Sunbet New Site
Yeah I like Sunbet, I just wish they would keep me logged in, instead of having to log back in every 10minutes, minor annoyance though. And they are sometimes bit late getting out lines. Other than that I like them a lot. Probably the best site in terms of ease of use, looks, etc.

More
5 years 4 months ago #19 by Matador

Brent Graham wrote: Overall I think Sunbet have made massive strides with their site which isn't always the case with revamps - I need to get an MVG card because betting with them more and more

Same here Brent - trying to lessen my betting exposure at WSB and doing it more with Sunbet and I linked my MVG to it.

More
5 years 4 months ago #20 by Matador

MrMeeseeks86 wrote: Yeah I like Sunbet, I just wish they would keep me logged in, instead of having to log back in every 10minutes, minor annoyance though. And they are sometimes bit late getting out lines. Other than that I like them a lot. Probably the best site in terms of ease of use, looks, etc.

Agree to everything you have described.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrMeeseeks86

More
5 years 4 months ago #21 by Ruan Fourie

Matador wrote: Same here Brent - trying to lessen my betting exposure at WSB and doing it more with Sunbet and I linked my MVG to it.

Wait a second. How did you link your MVG to it? I've emailed them multiple times about it and they've always told me it's not available yet.

More
5 years 4 months ago #22 by shaft
Replied by shaft on topic Sunbet New Site
Get that shit sorted Ruan. I've had at least 10 free buffet breakfasts.

"No team is as good or as bad as their last game."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ruan Fourie, Stoossy

More
5 years 4 months ago #23 by Ruan Fourie
Thanks, I emailed them! :)

More
5 years 4 months ago #24 by Matador

Ruan Fourie wrote:

Matador wrote: Same here Brent - trying to lessen my betting exposure at WSB and doing it more with Sunbet and I linked my MVG to it.

Wait a second. How did you link your MVG to it? I've emailed them multiple times about it and they've always told me it's not available yet.

Hey Ruan - I emailed them more than once at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Eventually someone asked for my ID and MVG number ...I never got a response to say it was done but then logged onto my MySun account and low and behold I was getting credited for Sunbet usage.

More
5 years 4 months ago #25 by Ruan Fourie
I still haven't been able to link my MVG. I've tried since the new site started but with no luck.

More
5 years 4 months ago #26 by Matador
Hey Ruan - have you logged into your 'My Sun' account to see if if you have been getting credited for MVG points?

As I said, no one got back to me to say that it was done(linked) but my statement just started getting credited.

More
5 years 4 months ago #27 by Ruan Fourie
Hi Matador, yep logged in there and nothing yet.

They haven't replied to my last emails so I asked someone with more influence to help me out.