WCGRB - A Punter's Pal

More
5 years 10 months ago #1 by RuggaBugga
WCGRB - A Punter's Pal was created by RuggaBugga
Had an issue with a bookie in January where they upon a withdrawal request the bookie "deducted" the bonus they gave me and then paid me the balance. Their calculation was incorrect but I had no joy with them so took the matter to the WCGRB. It took 5 months but finally have an email from the Bookie confirming their error. They will now deposit the correct amount into my account.

Good work from the Gambling Board and good to know that punters have somewhere to turn in this regard. I am still banned from that Bookie but feels good to withdraw from them whilst banned :whistle:

If any of you have complaints then mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Scared money dont make money! BOOM!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brent Graham, kt6747

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #2 by shaft
Replied by shaft on topic WCGRB - A Punter's Pal
Name and shame

"No team is as good or as bad as their last game."

More
5 years 10 months ago #3 by RuggaBugga
Replied by RuggaBugga on topic WCGRB - A Punter's Pal

shaft wrote: Name and shame

Only because you asked ;)

G-Bets had a promo in Jan with R10k matched deposit, so did that and managed to go on a serious run with them and met their turnover requirement. When I wanted to withdraw the full amount, they cancelled the withdrawal then deducted their bonus before paying me the balance! The crazy thing was they took one my last losing bets from my real money balance as opposed from the bonus amount. Suggested to them in JANUARY that they split the bonus and normal balance on the site but no change on their side. Their promo then went on to say they would match 75% of your 2nd deposit to R10k so did that but was subsequently blocked on their site. So I lost my full bonus which was about R7k ...

Spoke to their Senior Manager who was adamant that G-Bets had done nothing wrong on their side. So took the matter further and they have responded with their tales between their legs ... my bonus has been removed but apparently that is in their Ts and Cs.

The joke of the matter is that I have a R250 voucher in the account and I cannot bet with them. The minute I log in and add a value under the stake field, it reverts to R0.

So dont trust some of these crookies with their R10k bonus rubbish as some of these scammers then deduct that "bonus" when you win too much.

Thank you WCGRB for sorting these fraudsters out ...

Scared money dont make money! BOOM!

More
5 years 10 months ago #4 by shaft
Replied by shaft on topic WCGRB - A Punter's Pal
Glad you got your dough. I had my own run in with Clickabet a while back. They withheld a withdrawal for two weeks for no apparent reason. Got paid the same day I contacted the gambling board. See the suckers were bought over by Sportpesa recently.

"No team is as good or as bad as their last game."