Super Rugby Week 18 and Other Rugby

More
5 years 8 months ago #51 by labrador
Replied by labrador on topic Super Rugby Week 18 and Other Rugby

Pierrebal wrote: Gents, probably Bradie and South knows best but I’m looking for a bookie in Europe.

Specifically one that offers a variety of long term odds on the French Top 14. I am looking for a bookie where I can place some bets on say a team to reach the final two, semi finals, and play-offs.

Seems that the likes of WSB only offers odds on the outright winners.

Currently Bet 365, Boylesports and Spreadex have a market for the Top 14 Grand Final winner offering one third odds to 2 places (in effect to reach final) if those are any use?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pierrebal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #52 by bradie82
Replied by bradie82 on topic Super Rugby Week 18 and Other Rugby

Pierrebal wrote: Gents, probably Bradie and South knows best but I’m looking for a bookie in Europe.

Specifically one that offers a variety of long term odds on the French Top 14. I am looking for a bookie where I can place some bets on say a team to reach the final two, semi finals, and play-offs.

Seems that the likes of WSB only offers odds on the outright winners.

Hey Pierre
I am afraid I never seen those type of bets for the top14 ever
I recalled once PP proposing heads up between two team ( 3 years ago took la Rochelle will finish above Brive @ 1.72) but did not see that type of bet ever again
Would suggest to check on oddchecker and then on all main bookies for rugby (Betvictor, Betway, PP, Bet365, WH, BetFred, Lad, Boyleand Unibet) from time especially the week before the first round
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pierrebal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.