European Rugby Outright Betting Thread

More
5 years 8 months ago #1 by southpaw
European Rugby Outright Betting Thread was created by southpaw
Thought i'd start a thread for anyone starting to look North now that SuperRugby has finished.

Been going through squads for Aviva Premiership and ins and outs, I was stuck by some of the signings Gloucester have made, including Cipriani @ 10. Perfect flyhalf for Ackers gameplan, could go very well for his new club.

Thought Ackermann had a good 1st season given he arrived days before start, and with a full pre-season behind him, and setting out the players he wants, I feel this could be a good season for them.

Another positive for the attacking approach he employs - brand new hybrid pitch @ Kingsholm, looks an absolute beauty on training photos from last week.

At the price i don't think there's too much risk here -

Gloucester outright @ 16/1 (Hollywood)
The following user(s) said Thank You: kt6747, Brad Breath

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #2 by Thrasher6
Replied by Thrasher6 on topic European Rugby Outright Betting Thread
Firstly thanks for setting this up Southpaw. Like your thoughts on Gloucester. Will have a good look at things and will be posting soon. I can give a far bit of input on the Welsh clubs especially...Will also keep an eye out for any Specials around...be nice to play some other markets on Gloucester if poss...but we might have to wait until the week before...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.