Golf Wyndham Championship & Nordea Masters

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #1 by Brent Graham
Golf Wyndham Championship & Nordea Masters was created by Brent Graham
After a nice win in the PGA Champs I am suddenly gagging for more golf

It is the Wyndham Champs in the States where a slightly weak field is headed by Webb Simpson at 14/1

In Europe it is the Nordea Masters where Thorbjorn Olesen heads the betting at 10/1 after a decent PGA

I will be catching up with Brad Bernstein from Buddy Golf live on You Tube at 19h00 tomorrow and you can join us live or catch the show on our You Tube Channel afterwards

Here is the link which takes you through to You Tube and allows you to set a reminder

Chat with me on Twitter - @BrentGraham
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Brent Graham.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #2 by Thrasher6
Replied by Thrasher6 on topic Golf Wyndham Championship & Nordea Masters
The Wyndham is one of those events that locals have a great record in...not sure why, but it seems significant. Trouble is you need to find the right one. Webb Simpson is the obvious one, but it might be worth playing one of the lesser markets with these..

Golfers based in North Carolina with very good records at the course.

Webb Simpson
Bill Haas
Chesson Hadley
William McGirt
Johnson Wagner
Carl Pettersson
Davis Love
Grayson Murray
JT Poston

More
5 years 8 months ago #3 by The Vann
Replied by The Vann on topic Golf Wyndham Championship & Nordea Masters
Get my eyes back next Wednesday
Nordea Masters
Win
Kinhult @ 40/1
Wang @ 60/1
Top 10
Kinhult @ 4/1
Wang @ 5/1

More
5 years 8 months ago #4 by Brent Graham
Replied by Brent Graham on topic Golf Wyndham Championship & Nordea Masters
Put this preview together with some bets from the You Tube broadcast www.goodforthegame.co.za/US-Golf/wyndham...betting-preview.html

Have added Kirk 80/1 and 17/2 top 10

Chat with me on Twitter - @BrentGraham

More
5 years 8 months ago #5 by Proudwolf
Replied by Proudwolf on topic Golf Wyndham Championship & Nordea Masters
Like the sudden resurgence in golf on the forum.
No luck for me last week,though I did mention I only skipped Koepka on price.Sporadic showings from my other picks.

Nordea:

Bjork - 22/1
Kinhult - 40/1
Hebert - 50/1
Colsaerts - 55/1
Dantorp - 66/1

Wyndham:

Simpson - 12/1
Haas - 140/1
Blaum - 140/1
Barber - 160/1
Taylor.N - 225/1

More
5 years 8 months ago #6 by The Vann
Replied by The Vann on topic Golf Wyndham Championship & Nordea Masters
Extended family coming to check if old man still OK so will miss most sport. Keeping the Koepka winnings until I can watch again lol
Wyndham
Top 10
CT Pan @ 11/2
Top 20
Sabbatini @ 33/10
Brown @ 13/2

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #7 by Thrasher6
Very sweet on the chances of Joaquin Niemann in the Wyndham. Every box ticked and I'm sure he'll be a contender this weekend. The kid is something special...28/1 (30/1 in places) isn't the biggest price but I'll be playing him in a lot of match bets etc.

One thing to be aware of in the Wyndham is the Fedex Cup standings. The top 125 will progress this week, so those around that cut line will be full on as opposed to those already safe/out of contention.
www.pgatour.com/fedexcup/official-standings.html
There are 4 locals in and around the cut line and might be worth looking at some Top 20/30/40 finishes...or Match bets etc
JT Poston, William McGirt & Grayson Murray (probably safe but expect a very good week for these, as they will use good course knowledge to cement their positions)
Johnson Wagner - Been good money for him...He's 136th and that might be too much, but he'll have a go on a course he loves...

Agree Marcus Kinhult looks good to play well this week in Sweden. Wind will be a factor on Thursday and Saturday. I'm also looking at another Swede Johan Edfors to do well. He's not in the greatest form, but seems to raise his game for this one. He is 7/2 to finish in the Top 40 with Betfair. An early start on Thursday is also a plus...

Good Luck!!
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Thrasher6.

More
5 years 8 months ago #8 by Thrasher6
Not a massive fan of these bets myself, but the wind in Sweden will get up from 10am onwards tomorrow, and that means...potentially...an advantage to the early starters to get a good score in the clubhouse, before the carnage ensues...
First Round Leader
Four potentials are Kjeldson 45/1, Bjerregaard 50/1, Robert Rock 50/1 & Wang 50/1
All are 1/4..5 places.
Will be having a little bit on each.