NFL Betting

More
5 years 6 months ago #1 by Naidoo
NFL Betting was created by Naidoo
Hi all

Not sure if this topic will be popular but I just thought it would be good to have some NFL bets for Sunday.

I'm not an expert at all on NFL but I thought it would be good to have one or two bets on a Sunday night, with limited sports betting elsewhere.

Some analysis of this weekend's games:

Jacksonville has a very talented squad and an incredible defense who love producing sacks.

They had an impressive win in week 2 by beating the formidable patriots by double digits but they followed that up with a shock low scoring loss last week against an injury prone Titans outfit.

However, Jacksonville should get back to winning ways on Sunday and the point spread of -7.5 seems a little to low for this match.

A blowout is within the realm of possibility.

Prediction
Jacksonville (-7.5)

Other picks that look good are:
Seahawks to beat the cardinals (0-3) who are playing rubbish football in all honesty. The Seahawks started the season poorly but picked up an impressive win last weekend against the cowboys.
Prediction
Seahawks (-3)

The infamous Cleveland browns will be looking for back to back wins for the first time in over 3 years. The whipping boys of the nfl last season have finally found some form. Last season the browns went 0-16 (rubbish football) but so far this season they did well in their first two games, a tie (Ot) and a hard fought loss in week 2 against the saints. However last week the unthinkable occured with the browns FINALLY WINNING a game. To be fair to them they played quite well and this season may be a turning point for the team.

This weekend against a Raiders side who are 0-3 back the browns on the points spread of (+3)

Prediction
Browns (+3) - however we could be looking at another win for the browns if you want to have a go on the ML.

And finally to Monday night football, well for us in SA Tuesday morning football, doesn't have the same effect though unfortunately. So let's go with MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL. Cracking of a game with Denver Broncos at home against Kansas city Chiefs. This one is a divisional game and the form side is definitely the Chiefs.

The chiefs come into this game with an impressive (3-0) record and sure their bubble will burst eventually but I don't think so in this game. The Chiefs can be compared to a Liverpool or Man City team who love scoring points and playing quality offensive football.
So far in their three games this season they have scored 38+ games in all of them. Back the Chiefs to get to 4-0 and secure another W on the road.

Prediction
Chiefs (-5)

I hope some off these plays are winners and thanks for reading through them. Enjoy your guys betting weekend and Good luck.
VN

Twitter handle @vinolin_naidoo
The following user(s) said Thank You: coil, Stoossy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #2 by stokes1982
Replied by stokes1982 on topic NFL Betting
Gonna have a small play on following treble:

Cowboys
Giants +6
Broncos +7

@ 7/2

More
5 years 6 months ago #3 by R3V3R3NT_
Replied by R3V3R3NT_ on topic NFL Betting
Ive followed the NFL for a good 15+ years its always been a difficult sport to bet on. However couple of rule to live by stay on the right side of key numbers 3, 7, 10, 13. So many games finish on these numbers.

Jags will always struggle with Bortles at the helm. That Pats had zero pass rush and he looks a top 5 QB. Against the Titans who actually have a decent pass rush and he falls to pieces. The Jets can put pressure on Bortles so I expect he will struggle again. This will be a battle of whose rubbish QB will throw the least INTs. Its a 3 point game not 7.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stoossy

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #4 by Naidoo
Replied by Naidoo on topic NFL Betting
Goodluck on the bets tomorrow everyone. The thinking behind the Jags bet is more of a punt on the spread. I wont recommend going to be on it as R3V3R3NT_ mentioned.

Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Naidoo.

More
5 years 6 months ago #5 by R3V3R3NT_
Replied by R3V3R3NT_ on topic NFL Betting
New England V Miami

Situation wise this one stands out firstly don't remember the last time New England lost three in a row maybe never under Belichek. If the Pats loose this one they go 1 - 3 and Miami is 4-0 that puts the Pats in a 4 game hole behind a division rival. So you can say even though it is early, season is on the line here. Looking forward if they can win this one next week they will get players back from injury / suspension and they will still be in the hunt. So I expect Brady and Co to respond to that pressure and win this one at home.

If this was -2.5 I'd smash it hard. But at -6.5 medium play. More confident if I hear WR Gordon plays

Other than that I have an eye on
Chicago -2.5 - high flying offense vs top defense .... generally defense wins these games
Bills +10.5 - maybe a little to much respect given to GB and a limping Rodgers

More
5 years 6 months ago #6 by RuggaBugga
Replied by RuggaBugga on topic NFL Betting
Texans to beat Colts
Patriots -6.5 vs Dolphins
Lions +3.5 vs Cowboys
Bears -3 vs Bucs

Scared money dont make money! BOOM!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stoossy

More
5 years 6 months ago #7 by Naidoo

R3V3R3NT_ wrote: New England V Miami

Situation wise this one stands out firstly don't remember the last time New England lost three in a row maybe never under Belichek. If the Pats loose this one they go 1 - 3 and Miami is 4-0 that puts the Pats in a 4 game hole behind a division rival. So you can say even though it is early, season is on the line here. Looking forward if they can win this one next week they will get players back from injury / suspension and they will still be in the hunt. So I expect Brady and Co to respond to that pressure and win this one at home.

If this was -2.5 I'd smash it hard. But at -6.5 medium play. More confident if I hear WR Gordon plays

Other than that I have an eye on
Chicago -2.5 - high flying offense vs top defense .... generally defense wins these games
Bills +10.5 - maybe a little to much respect given to GB and a limping Rodgers

Thanks for the plays, unlucky on the bills game but other two were cracking bets.

More
5 years 6 months ago #8 by Naidoo

RuggaBugga wrote: Texans to beat Colts
Lions +3.5 vs Cowboys
Bears -3 vs Bucs

On fire tonight with those plays. Thanks so much for sharing!

The following user(s) said Thank You: RuggaBugga

More
5 years 6 months ago #9 by RuggaBugga
Replied by RuggaBugga on topic NFL Betting

Naidoo wrote:

RuggaBugga wrote: Texans to beat Colts
Lions +3.5 vs Cowboys
Bears -3 vs Bucs

On fire tonight with those plays. Thanks so much for sharing!

Nothing better than a 4 and 0! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Bears and Pats never in doubt but had to sweat the last 2. Roll on next Sunday

Scared money dont make money! BOOM!