All International Cricket Tips w/c 5th November

• mackem
  • mackem's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #1 by mackem
Loads of cricket taking place this week.

Protaes in Aus ODI's
India v WIndies T20's
Pakistan v New Zealand ODI's
Bang v Zim test series
Sri Lanka v England test series

All this weeks cricket tip are most welcome here

twitter: @goodforthegame
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by mackem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mackem
  • mackem's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
More
5 years 5 months ago #2 by mackem
Aus v Proteas 2nd ODI, Adelaide on Friday, preview here

goodforthegame.co.za/Cricket/australia-v...betting-preview.html

Sticking with Faf as top SA bat at 4/1, perhaps Finch as top Aus bat at 28/10 given they need a captains innings after Sunday's shambles

twitter: @goodforthegame

More
5 years 5 months ago #3 by LiveLovePunt
Replied by LiveLovePunt on topic All International Cricket Tips w/c 5th November
Markram top SA bat at 5.5 on sportingbet is pretty good value. Looked good in the warm up game and the first ODI and has a good record against the Aussies!

Pat Cummings top Aus bowler at 4 also enticing

More
5 years 5 months ago #4 by Couch Critic
Replied by Couch Critic on topic All International Cricket Tips w/c 5th November
Taking Butler as Top Eng 1st ins bat @ 6/1 tomorrow

Twitter: @HDiemont

More
5 years 5 months ago #5 by LiveLovePunt
Replied by LiveLovePunt on topic All International Cricket Tips w/c 5th November
All bookies are currently offering 1/1 on Zimbabwe to win the 1st test match. Only twice ever in the history of test matches in Bangladesh has the 4th innings seen over 320 runs (the amount Bangladesh need to win).

Pitch is also turning square and it's not easy to bat on. Zim also have an abundance of spinners in their team, ranging from left arm orthodox, to leg spin, to off spin.

I'm going to take the odds on Zim and then look to go under fall of wicket in play as well. Hoping for Bangladesh to be rolled for <220

More
5 years 5 months ago #6 by Naidoo

LiveLovePunt wrote: All bookies are currently offering 1/1 on Zimbabwe to win the 1st test match. Only twice ever in the history of test matches in Bangladesh has the 4th innings seen over 320 runs (the amount Bangladesh need to win).

Pitch is also turning square and it's not easy to bat on. Zim also have an abundance of spinners in their team, ranging from left arm orthodox, to leg spin, to off spin.

I'm going to take the odds on Zim and then look to go under fall of wicket in play as well. Hoping for Bangladesh to be rolled for <220

Well done mate. 2/2 spot on.

Twitter handle @vinolin_naidoo

More
5 years 5 months ago #7 by LiveLovePunt
I'm not a big pre-match punter, however, considering the Proteas game starts at 3am, I'll share some of my thoughts. WACA is renowned for being hard and fast with a fast outfield, thus I'm expecting some runs and some value for stroke-play.

Some value bets that I saw...

On bet.co.za:
Markram over 24.5 runs at 0.83
QDK over 29.5 runs at 0.83
Over 42.5 match 4s (boundaries are big, thus not so many 6s)

On Sportingbet:
Markram top SA bat at 5.5

I think this is an 'overs' game in terms of 5/10/15/etc over scores, as well as fall of wickets (not my favourite).

Markram has been getting great starts for the last two months, but hasn't been able to kick on. He's looking solid so I hope tomorrow is his day!