Varsity Cup Round 8 was created by Brent Graham
Here are my VC caps v the WSB Caps to the right

Tuks -23.5 v Ikeys (-20.5)
CUT +12.5 v Pukke (+14.5)
Wits -10.5 v UWC (-10.5)
Shimlas +13.5 v Maties (+13.5)

Tuks shaping up as my best bet

Chat with me on Twitter - @BrentGraham

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #2 by The Vann
Replied by The Vann on topic Varsity Cup Round 8
Since their week off in round 5 CUT have found their scoring touch. Pukke just do not look like a side who could rack up a big number. To date Pukke have scored 133pts to CUT's 136 (Both have played Tuks and Maties). My other cap which was out by 5+ was the Wits match.
CUT +13.5 @ 9/10
Wits -8.0 @ 9/10
(Still remember Oracle's advice from a few seasons ago - These are kids - Don't bet the house on this tournament - remains valid)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stoossy

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #3 by Brent Graham
Replied by Brent Graham on topic Varsity Cup Round 8
Tuks -19.5 a Hollies my one and only play (unless it wins in which case I will no doubt get involved on Shimlas game)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Stoossy

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #4 by Brent Graham
Replied by Brent Graham on topic Varsity Cup Round 8
Love the Varsity Cup but am going to throw in the towel - how the hell can Tuls beat Pukke 28-0 and then trail Ikeys 26-0 - Ikeys who lost 66-5 at home to Maties

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #5 by The Vann
Replied by The Vann on topic Varsity Cup Round 8
And Pukke who have taken 6 matches to rack up 133 points pick tonight to rack up 60 in one match. Still think the books stiff us on this tournament. Would really like to see a fixed odds points spread because I would prefer to take something around the 2/1 mark on a selection of spreads.
What we are looking at here is local books with, quite frankly, extremely small testicles. They take their odds from overseas but when you get a truly local sporting event where they have to, God Forbid, actually do the work themselves they run for the hills like any girl born into a family of five older brothers.