Champions Day - Saturday 4 May 2019

More
4 years 11 months ago #1 by Little Woozy
Champions Day - Saturday 4 May 2019 was created by Little Woozy
Good Evening G4TG Family

Scorebet will be giving R1000 worth of vouchers to 6 lucky punters having a bet on the Champions day card with us.

1st. R400
2nd. R200
3rd x 4: R100 each.
T&Cs apply

All you have to do is sign up an account (perfect if you have one already) - FICA and then spend R50 or more on Turffontein's card - 4 May 2019.

Prices will open 10am on Saturday - although we do not offer early betting, I'm sure you will find our race time prices very decent.

Whatsapp us on 072 271 3685 using the phrase: G4TG Scorebet to let us know you have entered.

Winner's will be posted here and contacted on Monday 6 May.

Please also feel free to give me some feedback about the site etc. I know Horse Racing is not everyone's cup of tea on this site - but we bet on all other sports as well.

We may not have 'Live-In-Play' but I think our Pre-match markets are worth a look.

Drop me a line if you think we can improve (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.).... we want to grow our digital presence with the help of you... THE PUNTER!!!

I've seen far to many 'big-boys' offer what they think people want - I want to grow the business by asking and actioning....

Anyway - like I said we are here to learn and be part of the community - so please log onto www.scorebet.co.za and send me some feedback.

We also have a sign up bonus - Attached.

Thanks to @Brent - for letting me do this promo - CHEERS to many more.

Regards,
Little Woozy
Aka - JD
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #2 by Brent Graham
Replied by Brent Graham on topic Champions Day - Saturday 4 May 2019
Here is Jasons preview for the meeting

Chat with me on Twitter - @BrentGraham

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.