More
4 years 6 months ago #1 by threepeat
TAB NZ odds out

Week 6
12 Sep Waikato -6.5 v Hawke’s Bay FMG Stadium Waikato, Hamilton 7:35 PM
13 Sep Northland +19.5 v Canterbury Semenoff Stadium 7:35 PM
14 Sep Taranaki -4.5 v Bay of Plenty Yarrow Stadium, Taranaki 2:35 PM
14 Sep Southland +11.5 v Manawatu Rugby Park, Invercargill 5:05 PM
14 Sep Counties Manukau +5.5 v Auckland Navigation Homes Stadium, Pukekohe 7:35 PM
15 Sep Wellington -10.5 v Otago Westpac Stadium, Wellington 2:05 PM
15 Sep Tasman -22.5 v North Harbour Trafalgar Park, Nelson 4:35 PM

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #2 by threepeat
3P early best bet in the Mitre 10 Cup Week 6. It is the Championship game, Southland v Manawatu picking Manawatu -11.5 @ $1.87.

Betting max. Level of confidence shattered last week by Taranaki & USA in focused and recommended bets. Won majority of bets but first week in the red in a long time due to focused betting. Its not how hard you get knocked down it is how soon you get back up.

Ngani Laumape factor. Introduce a world class player into Mitre 10 level rugby. Wow!
Long range forecast is for a Sunny day in the deep south.
Southland still coached by a prop! and still rubbish.

More
4 years 6 months ago #3 by bradie82
It’s a bit early in the season and not as confident as I was before last game against Lyon but will go with Toulon to win the European Challenge Cup @ 5.5
Toulon is missing 19 players at the moment, and I think Collazo will manage to get the best of this team very soon.
Looking at the group stage, this is almost the easiest one with Bayonne that will not focus at all on the competition, London Irish that might be fighting to avoid relegation and finally Scarlets.
I can see Toulon finishing on top of their group, and with few bonus points, playing quarter final and semi-final at home.
The reason I am going with Toulon is that the final will be played at Marseille, where Toulon plays few games per year, where the crowd would be Toulon Fans and on top of that, the president have made it clear it is a trophy he wants to get at the end of the season.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brad Breath, labrador

More
4 years 6 months ago #4 by Brad Breath

threepeat wrote: 3P early best bet in the Mitre 10 Cup Week 6. It is the Championship game, Southland v Manawatu picking Manawatu -11.5 @ $1.87.

Betting max. Level of confidence shattered last week by Taranaki & USA in focused and recommended bets. Won majority of bets but first week in the red in a long time due to focused betting. Its not how hard you get knocked down it is how soon you get back up.

Ngani Laumape factor. Introduce a world class player into Mitre 10 level rugby. Wow!
Long range forecast is for a Sunny day in the deep south.
Southland still coached by a prop! and still rubbish.

Personally (as a Turbos fan) I'd be on the plus here if pushed.
Southland will be massively targeting this one as in my view they've got a genuine realistic chance of breaking their losing streak.
Turbos somewhat fortunate not to go down late at home vs Northland last week.
These are clearly the two weakest teams in the comp and I don't see much between them, particularly in Invercargill.

More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #5 by CLrugby
No way I watch Southland - Turbos! Give yourself 2h back!

@Chris_Lacharge
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by CLrugby.

More
4 years 6 months ago #6 by ThoughtsOnSports
Glad the Currie Cup is over. Mitre10 has been a very successful campaign so far. Building some extra WC loot:

Taranaki -3.5
Waikato -6.5
Manawatu -10.5.

twitter: @ThoughtsOnSports

More
4 years 6 months ago #7 by CLrugby
Going on a very simple Waikato + Taranaki this week @2.10 covering the draw. Must win for Waikato and they have been performing this year at home. The Bay is a bit overrated imo as they played the weakest teams of the league, I also believe they may focus on hosting Taranaki next week. I am a huge BOP fan but it looks like they are running out of steam with lack of depth, Taranaki at home needs 5 points

@Chris_Lacharge

More
4 years 6 months ago #8 by Kirky
Well. 24 hours before the first game of week 6, and no news to be found anywhere.
This Mitre 10 is quickly turning into a non-event for me. I've spent hours trying to find any kind of news, but all I get is reviews of last week.
I think all the Kiwi sports writers have gone to Japan already. Even Bookie Dave is AWOL.
Whats happening 3P ? Are the games going ahead this week ?
Boy I'm pissed at this...

More
4 years 6 months ago #9 by CLrugby
Waikato resting some players, I still believe they will win this one but taking some Hawkes Bay H+. They have a strong bench with Smith and Jacobsen

@Chris_Lacharge

• Wies Bang
4 years 6 months ago #10 by Wies Bang
Soloman Alaimalo , starting his first game back for Waikato.

Like the -5.5

More
4 years 6 months ago #11 by BDub

Kirky wrote: Well. 24 hours before the first game of week 6, and no news to be found anywhere.
This Mitre 10 is quickly turning into a non-event for me. I've spent hours trying to find any kind of news, but all I get is reviews of last week.
I think all the Kiwi sports writers have gone to Japan already. Even Bookie Dave is AWOL.
Whats happening 3P ? Are the games going ahead this week ?
Boy I'm pissed at this...

Agreed Kirky. And the social media accounts are less than up to date. Some last posted 2 years ago.

Follow me on Twitter - @BrendonWessels
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kirky

More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #12 by Bundalo
Treble- Waikato/Wellington/Auckland for me at 17/10 and then Waikato -5 @9/10
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Bundalo.

More
4 years 6 months ago #13 by Brad Breath

BDub wrote:

Kirky wrote: Well. 24 hours before the first game of week 6, and no news to be found anywhere.

Agreed Kirky. And the social media accounts are less than up to date. Some last posted 2 years ago.

Couldn't agree more, news/ media reporting on the comp is absolute garbage.
If you've not already got it, download the Tribe Sports app - by far the best in my view, particularly for team lineups.

As far as Bets go I'm happy to take on Northland this week, think Canterbury are clicking into gear and it could get ugly for the Taniwha

Canterbury -21 @ 1.91
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wies Bang, Kirky

More
4 years 6 months ago #14 by threepeat
Have had a good run on Hawkes Bay so far, but do not see them good enough to take down a Premiership Team Away. No Thursday night bet for me this week.

Below is TAB NZ view of Round 6 (take it with a bucket of salt). Info can be found every week in the Punters Lounge section of the tab nz web page

WAIKATO $1.36 v HAWKE’S BAY $2.95
FMG Stadium, Hamilton
Thursday, 7:35pm
Waikato let slip a 17-point lead with just 17 minutes remaining to lose 38-36 at the death to North Harbour. As cruel as it was to go down in that fashion, they only had themselves to blame and now sit fifth in the Premiership with a 2-2-1 record. Hawke’s Bay stayed undefeated following their 41-23 win over Southland last week, though the scoreline probably doesn’t do justice as to how hard the Magpies had to fight for that win. It was their first real disappointing performance of the season and the first time they had failed to cover. They travel to Hamilton to take on a Waikato side that has covered seven of eight at that venue since the start of last season. I think the Mooloos get the job done.
Recommended Bet: Waikato -8.5 ($1.87)
Confidence: Confidence level
Value Bet: Waikato 13+ ($2.30)

NORTHLAND $7.60 v CANTERBURY $1.07
Semenoff Stadium, Whangarei
Friday, 7:35pm
Northland couldn’t quite complete their second half comeback against Manawatu last week and fell to a 1-4 record, with their one win coming against the lowly Stags. They are perhaps the second worst team in the competition this year and I fear a hefty score is going to be put against them by Canterbury on Friday night. The Cantabrians seem to have rediscovered some form after a dreadful start to the campaign. Following their 80-0 demolition of Southland a fortnight ago, they backed it up with a convincing 32-22 win over Auckland at Eden Park. Going further up the island to take on the Taniwha, things could get ugly for the hosts. They’ve covered just one of five all year and just three of their last 11 overall. Very happy to take Canterbury with a 20.5-point handicap.
Recommended Bet: Canterbury -20.5 ($1.87)
Value Bet: Canterbury 31-40 ($5.00)

TARANAKI $1.58 v BAY OF PLENTY $2.28
Yarrow Stadium, New Plymouth
Saturday, 2:35pm
Taranaki butchered a golden opportunity to get their hands on the Ranfurly Shield last weekend, losing 35-27 to Otago. There were several passages of the game where the Bulls were all over the Shield holders but simply failed to hold onto the ball in try-scoring opportunities. It was Taranaki’s second straight defeat and this week they come up against a good Bay of Plenty side who were handed their first loss of the season by Wellington. Down 16-15 in the final minute, the Steamers just couldn’t break the Wellington defence in the 22 to get the win but I was again impressed with how BOP performed. This should be a ripper of a game and, again, I’m going with the Steamers who have covered four of five this season. I will also make a play on the over if the total is in the low-to-mid 50s.
Recommended Bet: Bay of Plenty +4.5 ($1.87)
Value Bet: Bay of Plenty ($2.28)

SOUTHLAND $3.95 v MANAWATU $1.22
Rugby Park, Invercargill
Saturday, 5:05pm
Interesting game, this one. Southland are dreadful and are without a win, though they have been somewhat competitive in three of their five games played this season. Coming up against a Manawatu side who only picked up their first win last week, I see this game panning out one of two ways. Either the inside backs of Manawatu go to town and carry the Turbos to an easy victory, or it’s an absolute slugfest in the forwards with neither side gaining much ascendency. There are no real team-based trends to draw upon with both sides going 2-5 ATS in their last seven, though somewhat interesting is the fact that favourites have covered 22 of the last 38 games where the line is above 10 points. I’ll take Manawatu, but the confidence reasonably is low.
Recommended Bet: Manawatu -11.5 ($1.87)
Value Bet: Manawatu 11-20 ($4.00)

COUNTIES MANUKAU $2.85 v AUCKLAND $1.38
Navigation Homes Stadium, Pukekohe
Saturday, 7:35pm
One of the great betting angles of the Mitre 10 Cup returns as Counties host their foes from up the road. The Steelers are straight up shocking at home and must be avoided again here, even as decent-sized underdogs. They have failed to win in Pukekohe across the last two seasons and have covered just one of those eight matches. Auckland, on the other hand, haven’t been all that flash this season but have covered three of their last four on the road - even more reason to load up on them.
Recommended Bet: Auckland -6.5 ($1.87)
Value Bet: Auckland 1-12 ($3.00)

WELLINGTON $1.29 v OTAGO $3.35
Westpac Stadium, Wellington
Sunday, 2:05pm
Wellington return home after grinding out a very hard fought win in Rotorua. Their defence was immense in that game, particularly late on, but they will again be tested by Otago this weekend. The Razorbacks are hot off an impressive win over Taranaki where Jona Nareki and Vilimoni Koroi dominated the play. Such attacking prowess from them again could spell trouble for the Lions, though question marks do linger over Otago with this obviously not being a Shield defence. Regardless, I’m going to go with the visitors. The Lions have covered just three of their last nine overall and just one of their last four at home. Otago are 3-1 ATS in their last four and are in form. Worth backing.
Recommended Bet: Otago +10.5 ($1.87)
Value Bet: Wellington 1-12 ($3.10)

TASMAN $1.05 v NORTH HARBOUR $8.50
Trafalgar Park, Nelson
Sunday, 4:35pm
This Tasman side is on pace to go down with some of the great Canterbury teams of this decade, and perhaps more, after what they’ve recorded through five rounds. Five wins, four of which with a bonus point. No losses. Average winning margin of 31.8 points. 4-1 record ATS. The same accolades obviously don’t sit with North Harbour and I have to side with the Mako again on Sunday. While Harbour did mount a remarkable comeback to defeat Waikato last week, they were well off the pace for most of the game and, to be honest, they haven’t been overly sharp all season long. Against the best attacking side in the comp, we could be seeing a big loss for the men from the North Shore.
Recommended Bet: Tasman -22.5 ($1.87)
Value Bet: Tasman 21-30 ($4.20)

Best: Canterbury -20.5
Next: Auckland -6.5
Roughie: Bay of Plenty

More
4 years 6 months ago #15 by threepeat
Waikato team named to take on Hawkes Bay

Photo Credit: Lauran Robinson Images
Waikato returns home to FMG Stadium Waikato this week to face Hawkes Bay on Thursday evening in week 6 of the Mitre 10 Cup.

Due to the five day turnaround from their last match, Waikato head coach Andrew Strawbridge has made several changes to his match day 23. In the forward pack, the front row remains unchanged but Tim Bond returns to the starting line-up and will form a new second row combination with Antonio Shalfoon.

There are two changes to the loose forward trio, James Tucker moves out one spot from lock to blindside flanker and Hamilton Burr returns to the starting XV and will start at open side flanker. Burr swaps places with Mitch Jacobson who will make his impact from the reserves. Murray Iti is the only player in the loose forwards to retain his place at Number 8.

In the backs, only the centre combination of Dwayne Sweeney and Quinn Tupaea retain their spots in the starting XV. After a heavy work load to begin the season, Fletcher Smith is given a slight rest and is named in the reserves, resulting in a new halves pairing of Jack Stratton and Rivez Reihana. Reihana moves from full back to first five eight, so Matty Lansdown makes his first start of the 2019 season at fullback, after coming off the bench for the last two games.

The other changes to the outside backs, has Bailyn Sullivan moves from the left wing to the right, making way for Solomon Alaimalo to make his first start of the 2019 campaign and his long awaited Waikato debut.

In the reserves Simon Parker and Raniera Takarangi return to the match day 23 and finally Rob Cobb has a chance to make his Waikato debut from the bench after joining the squad earlier this week as injury cover to the front row.

Waikato take on Hawkes Bay at FMG Stadium Waikato on Thursday night, kick-off is at 7.35pm:

1. Ollie Norris (Hautapu)

2. Samisoni Taukei’aho (Fraser Tech)

3. Sefo Kautai (Hamilton Marist)

4. Tim Bond (Morrinsville Sports)

5. Antonio Shalfoon (Te Awamutu Sports)

6. James Tucker (Hamilton Marist)

7. Hamilton Burr (Hautapu)

8. Murray Iti (Otorohanga)

9. Jack Stratton (Hautapu)

10. Rivez Reihana (Melville)

11. Solomon Alaimalo (Hamilton Marist)*

12. Dwayne Sweeney (Morrinsville Sports) - Captain

13. Quinn Tupaea (Hamilton Old Boys)

14. Bailyn Sullivan (Hamilton Marist)

15. Matty Lansdown (Fraser Tech)

16. Sam Cooper (Hamilton Old Boys)

17. Rob Cobb (Loaned)*

18. Josh Iosefa-Scott (Melville)

19. Simon Parker (Hautapu)

20. Mitch Jacobson (Hautapu)

21. Raniera Takarangi (Hamilton Old Boys)

22. Fletcher Smith (University)

23. Declan O’Donnell (Melville)

* = Waikato debut

Unavailable for selection

Jahrome Brown, Tyler Campbell, Luke Jacobson, Ayden Johnstone, Anton Lienert-Brown, Damian McKenzie, Laghlan McWhannell, Sevu Reece, Taleni Seu, Valynce Te Whare, Toby Smith

Article added: Wednesday 11 September 2019

More
4 years 6 months ago #16 by Kirky

threepeat wrote: Have had a good run on Hawkes Bay so far, but do not see them good enough to take down a Premiership Team Away. No Thursday night bet for me this week.

Below is TAB NZ view of Round 6 (take it with a bucket of salt). Info can be found every week in the Punters Lounge section of the tab nz web page

Best: Canterbury -20.5
Next: Auckland -6.5
Roughie: Bay of Plenty

Hi 3P,
As it happens I've got the same view as your/Tab NZ predictions for this week:
Loaded up on Canterbury, bit less on Aukland and BOP too.
But.
I looked at TAB NZ's predictions for round 5 - where I got 4/7 correct, and guess what ?
TAB NZ got them all wrong last week. They got 0/7 - haha, that's some tipping..
I've figured that most Kiwi scribes are either in Japan, or in the pub drinking champagne and celebrating the AB world cup victory :-)
Thanks for your inputs, we appreciate them big time. Good L everyone.
Cheers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: threepeat

More
4 years 6 months ago #17 by threepeat
Canterbury have rolled out the A Team for lowly Northland, including 108 Test veteran Owen Franks.
Betting Canterbury -21.5

TEAMS:
Northland: 1: Isieli Tu'ungafasi 2: Paddy Jo Atkins 3: Corey Te Whata-Colley 4: Sean Sweetman 5: Sam Caird 6: Sam McNamara 7: Matt Matich 8: Jaycob Matiu 9: Sam Nock 10: Jack Debreczeni 11: Jonty Rae 12: Blake Hohaia 13: Tamati Tua 14: Renata Roberts-Te Nana 15: Scott Gregory
Reserves: Nick Hyde, Ross Wright, Boyd Wiggins, Setefano Funaki, Aorangi Stokes, Harrison Levien, Tom Smith, Pisi Leilua

Canterbury: 1: Daniel Lienert- Brown 2: Brodie McAlister 3: Owen Franks 4: Cullen Grace 5: Mitchell Dunshea 6: Reed Prinsep 7: Tom Christie 8: Luke Whitelock 9:Ere Enari 10: Brett Cameron 11: Ngane Punivai 12: Inga Finau 13: Brayden Ennor 14: Sam Gilbert 15: Josh McKay
Reserves: Seb Siataga, Harrison Allan, Siate Tokolahi, Will Tucker, Whetukamokamo Douglas, Regus Burke, Dallas McLeod

• Wies Bang
4 years 6 months ago #18 by Wies Bang

Brad Breath wrote:

BDub wrote:

Couldn't agree more, news/ media reporting on the comp is absolute garbage.
If you've not already got it, download the Tribe Sports app - by far the best in my view, particularly for team lineups.

As far as Bets go I'm happy to take on Northland this week, think Canterbury are clicking into gear and it could get ugly for the Taniwha

Canterbury -21 @ 1.91

Bad Breath , thanks for this.The Tribe app is awesome.Best for the Mitre 10+ NRC cup teams.

More
4 years 6 months ago #19 by mackem
The Handicap, Thursday night, live @21:00, RWC 2019 Betting Show

If you wish to comment on the show whilst it’s live, please use this link to our Youtube channel

twitter: @goodforthegame

More
4 years 6 months ago #20 by Quill
Waikato over 3.5 tries @1.65
Waikato -4.5 @1.90

More
4 years 6 months ago #21 by sunnyskies

threepeat wrote: Canterbury have rolled out the A Team for lowly Northland, including 108 Test veteran Owen Franks.
Betting Canterbury -21.5

TEAMS:
Northland: 1: Isieli Tu'ungafasi 2: Paddy Jo Atkins 3: Corey Te Whata-Colley 4: Sean Sweetman 5: Sam Caird 6: Sam McNamara 7: Matt Matich 8: Jaycob Matiu 9: Sam Nock 10: Jack Debreczeni 11: Jonty Rae 12: Blake Hohaia 13: Tamati Tua 14: Renata Roberts-Te Nana 15: Scott Gregory
Reserves: Nick Hyde, Ross Wright, Boyd Wiggins, Setefano Funaki, Aorangi Stokes, Harrison Levien, Tom Smith, Pisi Leilua

Canterbury: 1: Daniel Lienert- Brown 2: Brodie McAlister 3: Owen Franks 4: Cullen Grace 5: Mitchell Dunshea 6: Reed Prinsep 7: Tom Christie 8: Luke Whitelock 9:Ere Enari 10: Brett Cameron 11: Ngane Punivai 12: Inga Finau 13: Brayden Ennor 14: Sam Gilbert 15: Josh McKay
Reserves: Seb Siataga, Harrison Allan, Siate Tokolahi, Will Tucker, Whetukamokamo Douglas, Regus Burke, Dallas McLeod

I wouldn't say their A team. I can immediately think of Mitchell Drummond, Luke Romano, and Tim Bateman missing from last week. Still a strong team though.

More
4 years 6 months ago #22 by Brent Graham
Guys on tonights THE HANDICAP "Rugby Chat that Matters" the lads will be given a virtual 10k to punt in long term bets

Don't miss it live - CLICK HERE TO WATCH

Chat with me on Twitter - @BrentGraham

More
4 years 6 months ago #23 by threepeat
Adding a Mitre 10 Treble. Using my best three picks against the bookies lines, and then dialing them down to reduce risk.

COMBINED 3 X MULTI RETURNS 4.06

Betting 1st leg Canterbury (-19.5) @ 1.57
Points Start (a)
Northland v Canterbury

Betting 3rd leg Tasman (-17.5) @ 1.57
Points Start (a)
Tasman v North Harbour

Betting Manawatu (-8.5) @ 1.65
Points Start (a)
Southland v Manawatu

More
4 years 6 months ago #24 by threepeat

sunnyskies wrote:

threepeat wrote: Canterbury have rolled out the A Team for lowly Northland, including 108 Test veteran Owen Franks.

I wouldn't say their A team. I can immediately think of Mitchell Drummond, Luke Romano, and Tim Bateman missing from last week. Still a strong team though.

I think the return of Owie Franks (the ultimate professional) is huge and the entire Canterbury team will lift, to give him a shot at RWC redemption. Combination of young bucks Ennor and Finau in the centres works for me. Bateman is mighty close to his expiration date. Judge a team by its reserves. This one has got Crusaders Whetu Douglas and Mitch Drummond.

Breaking news: Tasman's Frizzell into AB RWC for injured Jacobsen.
Have to agree that coverage of Mitre 10 has been lame, all due to RWC fever.
Article on Owen Franks can be found at stuff.co.nz, for all you front row fans.

Good luck & Cheers 3P

More
4 years 6 months ago #25 by Northerner
Josh McKay anytime @ 20/21, first @ 11/1, double @ 5/1, hat-trick @ 22/1.

Scored 6 in 5 games so far this season, and playing in a team expected to score 6 or 7 tries today. These odds are with bet365 and he’s around 1/2 anytime or shorter most other places

More
4 years 6 months ago #26 by BookieDave
Sorry lads! Been on Holiday..... worst timing!

Im on the Northland +23.5 tonight....not going to be fun watching this!

More
4 years 6 months ago #27 by threepeat

BookieDave wrote: Sorry lads! Been on Holiday..... worst timing!

I'm on the Northland +23.5 tonight....not going to be fun watching this!

Welcome back Dave, its been a bit lonely here this week with everyone switching focus to RWC. Hanrick also AWOL.

More
4 years 6 months ago #28 by sunnyskies

threepeat wrote:

sunnyskies wrote:

threepeat wrote: Reserves: Seb Siataga, Harrison Allan, Siate Tokolahi, Will Tucker, Whetukamokamo Douglas, Regus Burke, Dallas McLeod

This one has got Crusaders Whetu Douglas and Mitch Drummond.

/quote]

I still don't see Mitchell Drummond in the Reserves?

More
4 years 6 months ago #29 by hanrick
LOL 3P, just came on to post my bet. No strong feeling for me on the Mitre10 Cup this week. Keeping the powder dry for the WC. I do like Northland to keep it respectable today though.

Have taken Northland +23.5 at 9/10 and under 64.5 match points at 17/20. Bigger on the points bet.

Let the battle begin www.twitter.com/hanrickswart

More
4 years 6 months ago #30 by threepeat

sunnyskies wrote:

threepeat wrote:

sunnyskies wrote:

threepeat wrote: Reserves: Seb Siataga, Harrison Allan, Siate Tokolahi, Will Tucker, Whetukamokamo Douglas, Regus Burke, Dallas McLeod

This one has got Crusaders Whetu Douglas and Mitch Drummond.

/quote]

I still don't see Mitchell Drummond in the Reserves?

If you are still looking for him he is in the 21 jersey and he is on the pitch. Current score 35 - 12

More
4 years 6 months ago #31 by BDub
Pro D2 Grenoble -17.5. Aurillac playing a 2nd string side and took some big scores away from home last season. Confidence 70%

The following user(s) said Thank You: Matador

More
4 years 6 months ago #32 by BDub

BDub wrote: Pro D2 Grenoble -17.5. Aurillac playing a 2nd string side and took some big scores away from home last season. Confidence 70%

Attachments:

More
4 years 6 months ago #33 by Brad Breath
Small plays on both:

Southland +12 @ 1.91

Manawatu 1-12 @ 3.60

More
4 years 6 months ago #34 by Brad Breath
Auckland 13+ @ 2.75

More
4 years 6 months ago #35 by Kirky

Brad Breath wrote: Small plays on both:

Southland +12 @ 1.91

Manawatu 1-12 @ 3.60

Good double Brad, I went the other way, but also small.
But what a pair of rubbish teams. Even W Province could beat them :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brad Breath

More
4 years 6 months ago #36 by Brad Breath
4/4 so far so will likely go tits up next......

But the more I think about it the more I like the Wellington minus, got some -10 earlier which shifted to -13 immediately afterwards

Also Harbour +22, small stake as risky taking on the Mako.
Harbour do at least have a scrum. And although they do have exceptional depth, the Mako are down a few regulars (Lomax, Makalio, Frizell, Hunt).

More
4 years 6 months ago #37 by Bookie Basher

Brad Breath wrote: 4/4 so far so will likely go tits up next......

But the more I think about it the more I like the Wellington minus, got some -10 earlier which shifted to -13 immediately afterwards

Harbour do at least have a scrum. And although they do have exceptional depth, the Mako are down a few regulars (Lomax, Makalio, Frizell, Hunt).

Nicely done champ!

More
4 years 6 months ago #38 by hanrick
Brilliant calls on the Mitre10 Cup this week Brad Breath. Nice full house!

I only got involved in the one game. Intentionally kept the powder dry and now gagging for the RWC!

Let the battle begin www.twitter.com/hanrickswart

More
4 years 6 months ago #39 by Kirky

Brad Breath wrote: 4/4 so far so will likely go tits up next......

Great stuff Brad, full house for you.
I didn't know about those 4 players when I bet Mako, would have also gone plus if I'd known.
But for me on the good side, my three biggies came home: Canterbury, Steamers, and Auckland.
I went wrong on the other 4, but smaller, for a decent gain overall the weekend.
Rubbing hands together for next week :-)

More
4 years 6 months ago #40 by Brad Breath
Thank you lads :beer

I've had a couple of stinkers recently, so nice to build up a decent stash of ammo to fire on RWC.

I'm so excited my bones are aching! :woohoo: