GG Gaming Gone Mad 12th Sep, Live @20:30, plus Master Punter Comp Details

More
4 years 7 months ago #1 by mackem
Brent Graham talks to Gary Lentin from GGGaming.bet about the upcoming Rugby World Cup and there are competitions and promotion for live viewers. The show is live on Thursday at 20h30

To join in the banter and live promotions whilst the show is live, please use this link to our Youtube channel

THE ULTIMATE MASTER PUNTER CONTEST

Participants must deposit a minimum of R500 into their online betting account in order to enter. Thereafter unlimited rebuys are available. Bet on any sport or racing on the GG Gaming site, including Tote (standard limits will apply). The Winner will be determined by the person who has the most money in their account at the end of the competition. Competition runs 19 September – 19 November.

Winners will receive:

1st prize – R20 000 plus Master Punter trophy
2nd prize – R5 000
3rd prize – R2 500
Weekly winner 1st prize – R500 and 2nd prize – R250
1.You must be FICA’d with GG Gaming in order to participate in this promotion.

2.Open to new and existing customers.

3.All Tote bets are subject to the limits as indicated on the site.

4.All Personal limits apply.

5.To qualify for entry, a minimum deposit of R500 must be made into your betting account.

6.Contestants may top up their accounts as much as they like throughout the competition, however only when your account is on or below R2 000.

7.Entrance into the competition closes on 12 November 2019. Email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to enter.

8.A top 10 leaderboard will be published every Tuesday by 12pm. The weekly winners will be determined by the amount of money in their betting account.

10.Winner will be determined by the person who has the most money in their account at the end of the competition. This will be determined by the net win and net loss on your account and not the deposits that you have made into the account. This applies to all winners of the competition, including weekly winners.

11.Competition ends 19 November 2019.

12.In addition to these specific promotion T’s & C’s, our general T’s and C’s apply. Please see www.gggaming.bet for all our T’s and C’s.

13.Participants have the option to approach the Western Cape Gambling & Racing Board in the event of a dispute.

GMB Gaming (Pty) Ltd t/a GG Gaming, License No: 10185541, is licensed by the Western Cape Gambling & Racing Board. No persons under 18 are permitted to gamble. National Responsible Gambling Programme Telephone Number 0800 006 008. “Winners know when to stop”

twitter: @goodforthegame
The following user(s) said Thank You: kt6747

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #2 by Ruan Fourie
I got the Master Punter email now but I think I'll skip this one.The unlimited top up is a huge advantage for people with a lot of money.

More
4 years 6 months ago #3 by hanrick
Agree with you Ruan. With unlimited buy ins you're not really going to see who the best punter is. Will obviously result in more money for GG though. Last time Gary said racing will be excluded from the next Master Punter, but I see that is not the case.

Let the battle begin www.twitter.com/hanrickswart

More
4 years 6 months ago #4 by Ruan Fourie
That's a good point hanrick.

If it wasn't for those two things then I would have entered. But I can understand that they want to make more money. They should maybe have had another Master Punter competition without the racing and without the multiple top ups. Even if the prizes were smaller.