Can't Access Sunbet

More
4 years 4 months ago #1 by Ruan Fourie
Can't Access Sunbet was created by Ruan Fourie
Do any of you have problems accessing Sunbet?

This whole week I've been getting:
Thanks for visiting Sunbet.
We’ve detected that you may be accessing the Sunbet website from a country outside the accepted territory.

For more information or support, please contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

But I'm in Johannesburg and I'm on fibre.

So I did some testing and if I switch to a mobile connection (MTN) then I can connect. Also if I connect via Vodacom fibre then I can connect but not via Web Africa fibre.

Sunbet's support has basically replied with this a couple of times:
Please clear your browsing history and ensure you clear your passwords and your cache and use Google Chrome to access the website.
Clear your browsing history including your passwords and cache and make sure it is ticked for "All Time"
Then make sure you are using Google Chrome

However even if I start up a brand new virtual machine and install Chrome then I get the error.

So do any of you have problems with Sunbet's site?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #2 by Matador
Replied by Matador on topic Can't Access Sunbet
No problem at all been accessing and placing bets since yesterday afternoon into the evening and logged on now.

Check that your link is sunbet.co.za

More
4 years 4 months ago #3 by MrMeeseeks86
Replied by MrMeeseeks86 on topic Can't Access Sunbet
No issues for me except still having to log in again after blinking twice. I did see someone else on twitter have the same problem, think they were also in Joburg coincidentally. I know this might be a dumb question but are you using a vpn? And have you tried a different browser?

More
4 years 4 months ago #4 by Matador
No this continuous logging in is a known issue which Brent has even asked the ******* to look into.

So damn frustrating!! You busy in the middle of placing a bet and booooom it logs you off.

No VPN on my side- I'm in JHB.

More
4 years 4 months ago #5 by MrMeeseeks86
Replied by MrMeeseeks86 on topic Can't Access Sunbet
Sorry that question was meant for Ruan. Yeah man, having to log in what feels like 30-40times a day is beyond frustrating. Have asked them about it repeatedly too, can't imagine it being too difficult to fix but for some reason they just don't.

More
4 years 2 months ago #6 by Matador
Sorry guys but didn't want to start a new new thread but has anyone been having issues with credit card deposits into Sunbet that fail but you are still deducted the amount from your banking account?

I've been getting this on numerous occasions with both VISA and Mastercard.

More
4 years 1 month ago #7 by The Vann
Replied by The Vann on topic Can't Access Sunbet
Same old thread and same old crap book. Have been locked out for a week now and cannot for the life of me get a password reset out of these Yahoo's. Anyone know how to go about it???

More
4 years 1 month ago #8 by Bookie Basher
Replied by Bookie Basher on topic Can't Access Sunbet
Strange, tested mine now and clicked forgotten password. Received email almost immediately and password was able to reset my password and log in.

More
4 years 1 month ago #9 by Greedyfly
Replied by Greedyfly on topic Can't Access Sunbet
Yup that's their standard response.

They forced me to change my password but it won't accept any new password I attempt. They cant seem to do it on their side either so will wait and see...

More
4 years 1 month ago #10 by kt6747
Replied by kt6747 on topic Can't Access Sunbet
I had to change mine as well and took ages, eventually had to change it completely from anything similar to before. Also had to do the usual 1 Caps/lower case/numeric and funny sign and think it was over 8.

It only accepted after that. Now mine is saved and if lose phone not getting into Sunbet again.

More
4 years 1 month ago #11 by Ruan Fourie
Replied by Ruan Fourie on topic Can't Access Sunbet
I forgot about this thread. Also had to change my password, last week I think.

More
3 years 9 months ago #12 by Matador
Evening all - is anyone having issues with Sunbet at the moment?

I can't see their live in-play markets nor any other markets?

I deleted my browser cookies, logged in via the app, other browsers and nothing, nada!