All Racing Tips w/c 10th February

More
4 years 1 month ago #1 by mackem
All Racing Tips w/c 10th February was created by mackem
Thread for all this week's racing tips, previews come from Winning Form and @hollywoodbets

Monday, Flamingo Park

goodforthegame.co.za/Racing/flamingo-par...rse-racing-tips.html

All this week's racing tips are most welcome here

twitter: @goodforthegame

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #2 by mackem
Replied by mackem on topic All Racing Tips w/c 10th February

More
4 years 1 month ago #3 by mackem

More
4 years 1 month ago #4 by mackem

More
4 years 1 month ago #5 by mackem

More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #6 by coil
Replied by coil on topic All Racing Tips w/c 10th February
Got the day off , besides a few errands will be glued to the telly for most of the day.

Marcus rides a host of favourites today and Kennedy rides a lot of fancied runners , best get an idea what their riding arrangements have become since the meeting from Sat was rescheduled .

Greyville

Race 1 Holy Guacomole is a hot favourite in a very moderate field , no value at the current odds and will be looking in the direction of Girl from Ipena at 6/1.

Race 2. The betting suggests a two horse race and that may be the case , def prefer Mythos at the price 2/1 , Honest Illusion 25/1 a reserve runner could show improvement and will throw into a few equations.

Race 3 . Open race and nothing stands out , will play around with Stratplan Dora 9/2 and Marry in Haste at 16/1.

Race 4 . Some nice runners in this one and Baby Shooz does look the one to beat , but at 8/10 I think Liverpool Champ could defy his top weight and emerge as a big runner at 9/2.

Race 5 . I backed First Sighting 11/10 last time and got 6/1 that day , was staying on at the death and beaten less than a length third. Can't back her today at this price . Noemi is my first choice in a race I feel you could get a result.

Race 6 . Marcus rides another fav and the price of Petra 22/10 looks a little skinny though I would give her lots of respect. Oloye 7/1 and Arianis Shadow 16/1 are my picks here .

Race 7 Farland was a little unlikely last time and might well have won his last start but for some interference , nevertheless Marcus rides and trainers Campbell is out of form , having said that he is prob my narrow first choice. at 3/1, however I'll be loading thsi one in the exotics and hoping for a result.

Race 8. Vision to Glory gets the blinkers after disappointing last time 13/10, marcus stays in board and Lafferty has had a few winners lately . the race does look open though and I like the look of Cherokee Chief 5/1 and Rocket Rhumba 10/1 .
Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by coil.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brent Graham

More
4 years 1 month ago #7 by coil
Replied by coil on topic All Racing Tips w/c 10th February
Joburg

Race 1. Significant scratching in Anna Capri no 3. the fav looks tough to oppose but will be giving it a wide berth , Ululate my roughie for places .

Race 2. Lots of talk for Entente with the candice Dawson stable in great form , she is a filly taking on the boys but Eagle Alley has been supported and I'll give that one a go at 7/2.

Race 3 . Appears a boat race , on exposed form I prefer Gin Fizz at 12/10, Capitiana 6/1 capable of upsetting the top two .

Race 4 . The Azzie string appears off form but I'm prepared to overlook that here with Major Return at 10/1. Has been disappointing but has run at this course and think he could be the joker in teh pack.

Race 5 . An open race , Full mast another Azzie runner 25/1 and Social Order at 5/1 my fancies .

Race 6. Mr Flood 16/10 has been tremendous since his return two runs back and does look very hard to beat , Gimme a wave 12/1 and romis's boy14/1 both big runners shouldthe fav lose out .

Race 7. The ladies Guineas two top fillies are priced up as joint favourites , if either fail it becomes very open. No real fancy form me .

Race 8. The male version . Ikigai represents Sean Tarry and is a worthy fav at 5/2, prob my narrow first choice , resepct for Froisted Gold 5/1 and Eden Roc at 7/1.

Race 9 .I do feel the right one is Factor Fifty today at 5/2 , Filicity bt Farr unbeaten in last two starts over shorter since blinkers have been fitted , but the race could spring a result .

Race 10. The get out stakes , the impressive Dancing Quinn is priced up 2/1 fav and although on form looks hard to beat I think we could get a result .

Green plains at 6/1 a narrow first choice , also like all at once 8/1 and double o eight at 14/1.

Play well
The following user(s) said Thank You: kt6747

More
4 years 1 month ago #8 by southpaw
Replied by southpaw on topic All Racing Tips w/c 10th February
just re-posting my pick from weekend -

Fillies Guineas - Christmas Flower 22/1 ew.

I also like Full Mast 20/1 ew earlier on card, knocking on door for an overdue win and odds look big.

then in the main race, Green Laser 16/1 ew looks to have more scope and comes in under the radar here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kt6747

More
4 years 1 month ago #9 by kt6747
Replied by kt6747 on topic All Racing Tips w/c 10th February
Thanks for those Coil and South. Great Preview.

Also always nice when my selections cross with yours, but on current form that could be bad for you. Lol.

Race 1
I like 2. Siren from Greece. Dam was siren call which I remember was brilliant horse. Won 1st race up the straight. Tarry also known to get 1st timers ready. Yes looking for further but so was Ikagi. It's 20/1 So can't get hurt. I also like for a place Golden years. On the run to varina should hold the Lerena horse by 2 lengths.

Race 5
With you guys on full Mast and like stable Capitan of Tortuga

Race 6
Romi boy. Huge weight turn around with favourite.

Race 7
Keep smiling. Finished really close behind favourite and better drawn this time.

If survive these hopefully will be able to retire and buy my Island.

Enjoy the night racing.

More
4 years 1 month ago #10 by kt6747

kt6747 wrote: Thanks for those Coil and South. Great Preview.

Also always nice when my selections cross with yours, but on current form that could be bad for you. Lol.

Race 1
I like 2. Siren from Greece. Dam was siren call which I remember was brilliant horse. Won 1st race up the straight. Tarry also known to get 1st timers ready. Yes looking for further but so was Ikagi. It's 20/1 So can't get hurt. I also like for a place Golden years. On the run to varina should hold the Lerena horse by 2 lengths.

Race 5
With you guys on full Mast and like stable Capitan of Tortuga

Race 6
Romi boy. Huge weight turn around with favourite.

Race 7
Keep smiling. Finished really close behind favourite and better drawn this time.

If survive these hopefully will be able to retire and buy my Island.

Enjoy the night racing.

Okay so guess I am back to work tomorrow morning. LOL

More
4 years 1 month ago #11 by kt6747

southpaw wrote: just re-posting my pick from weekend -

Fillies Guineas - Christmas Flower 22/1 ew.

I also like Full Mast 20/1 ew earlier on card, knocking on door for an overdue win and odds look big.

then in the main race, Green Laser 16/1 ew looks to have more scope and comes in under the radar here.

Thanks for Green Laser there South.

More
4 years 1 month ago #12 by mackem

More
4 years 1 month ago #13 by mackem

More
4 years 1 month ago #14 by southpaw
Mission Beach overpriced @ 8/1 ew in last, solid run last time out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kt6747, Blackadder

More
4 years 1 month ago #15 by southpaw

southpaw wrote: Mission Beach overpriced @ 8/1 ew in last, solid run last time out.

Dennis Drier you legend. :beer