Any Sports Tips w/c 23rd March

More
4 years 5 days ago #1 by mackem
Any Sports Tips w/c 23rd March was created by mackem
Huge appreciation for Quill who posted a number of bets for Australian sports taking place behind closed doors last week. Although the bulk of sport is still in lock down, any tips, any event, worldwide this week are most welcome here.

twitter: @goodforthegame
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 days ago - 4 years 5 days ago #2 by Quill
Replied by Quill on topic Any Sports Tips w/c 23rd March
I'm pasting this match here as it belongs to this thread now (k.o. in 3 hours time).

A-League
Newcastle Jets vs Melbourne City

Since they changed their coach, the Jets have had very good results. In their last 6 matches since Carl Robinson took over, they won three times and drew twice, losing only three days ago, 0-1 away to Brisbane, a top 4 team.

During this stretch of good results, the Jets beat Perth Glory at home, a title contender, and Adelaide away, 3-0, a competitor for play-off qualification.
They are now 6 points adrift from the last play-off spot, and they must get back to winning ways.

City are second on the ladder, but only 4 points ahead of in-form Wellington, who have two games in hand. They are in very good form, having won three of their last four matches, including a 3-2 away win to Perth.
City won both meetings this season, home and away. At that time the Jets were lingering in the basement, but now they are a different team and they are fighting for a play-off spot.

The Jets are scoring goals, and Carl Robinson tightened their defence.
City have a leaky defence, ranked 7th (32 goals conceded in 22 matches), and the second best attack, with 42 goals in 22 matches.
Jamie Maclaren (City) is the leading goalscorer with 18 goals.

The Jets have a high average of corners when they play at home, around 12 per game.

Bet 1: Over 2.5 goals & BTTS @1.80
Bet 2: Total Corners Over 11 @1.90

I cashed out Bet 2 and took over 10.5 corners @1.80.

In the meantime the corners offer at bet365 has changed. Now we have the option to take over 10.5 corners @1.80, which I took.
I cashed out the Asian over 11 @1.90, because if there are 11 corners, I prefer to win something rather than a push.
Last edit: 4 years 5 days ago by Quill.

More
4 years 5 days ago #3 by Quill
Rugby League is suspended as of today and tomorrow morning there's a press conference where everyone expects the A-League to announce the suspension of the soccer season.

More
4 years 5 days ago #4 by Quill
The Federation announced that the A-League season has been suspended.