NRL 2020

More
1 week 1 day ago #201 by Zambusta
Replied by Zambusta on topic NRL 2020
Another one for me:
Manly Sea Eagles vs Gold Coast Titans.
Titans +6 @2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 9 hours ago #202 by mackem
Replied by mackem on topic NRL 2020

twitter: @goodforthegame

More
1 week 6 hours ago #203 by The Thirteen
Replied by The Thirteen on topic NRL 2020
South Sydney Rabbitohs vs Canterbury Bulldogs
Main Bet : Rabbitohs Over 30.5 points 1.95
Bet n°2 : Over 0.5 (10 minutes Total Tries)
Bet n°3 : Campbell Gramah ATS 1.95, Damian Cook ATS 2.70

We are two games from the end of the regular season. The Rabbitohs are 6th, I think their aim is to have a home final game on the 1st round (5th vs 8th, 6th vs 7th). They have +127 at the points difference, the Raiders have +103. I think their aim, in a game against the Bulldogs, is to heal their point difference. Why ?

Bulldogs are doomed to the wooden spot. They have been void all season, they are poorly coached, the coach changes positions all week (Luke Thompson isn't a prop MAN), there is no continuity in the lines up. Last week, do you want the stats? Against Manly, 32 points conceded, 38 MISSED tackles. This week, the line up is again at BIG JOKE. For example, Meaney last week had a good game, why is the coach removing it in favor of a player who deserves less player (Smith for example)?

I think the Rabbitohs are going to score 30+ points. They have a very talented backline: Allan, Johnstone, Graham, Masters, Paulo, he's very young with a lot of potential. Last week they won the game vs. West Tigers 24-26 but Wayne Bennett didn't like it. Why ? The Rabbitohs were quickly leading 20-0, but then they fell asleep. As the Finals approach, I think Bennett will want his team to be focused ALL GAME, not just 40 minutes.

Big victory of the Rabbitohs to heal the points difference.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Couch Critic, Brad Breath

More
1 week 4 hours ago #204 by Zambusta

Zambusta wrote: Two early ones for me on Thursday's game:

1st Half First to 15 points Rabbitohs @2,15
1st Half First to 20 points Rabbitohs @3,30

Along with these I have also gone with:
Rabbitohs over 2.5 1st half tries @1.91

More
6 days 16 hours ago #205 by Quill
Replied by Quill on topic NRL 2020
Agree with Couch, Thirteen and Zambusta.

Bet 1: Rabbitohs -16.5 @1.91
Bet 2: Rabbitohs over 30.5 points @1.95
Bet 3: Rabbitohs over 5.5 tries @2.05
Bet 4: Rabbitohs 1st Half points Over 12.5 @1.87
Bet 5: Rabbitohs 1st Half tries Over 2.5 @1.95

More
6 days 13 hours ago #206 by Brad Breath
Replied by Brad Breath on topic NRL 2020
Cant disagree

Rabbits -14 @ 1.73
Rabbits over 5.5 tries @ 2

More
6 days 12 hours ago - 6 days 12 hours ago #207 by Zambusta
I don't think South Sydney knew they had a game on today.
:blink:

When I looked at the score and saw 20-0...it took me a few seconds to realise that it was actually to the Bulldogs.
Last edit: 6 days 12 hours ago by Zambusta.

More
5 days 17 hours ago #208 by Couch Critic
Replied by Couch Critic on topic NRL 2020

Zambusta wrote: I don't think South Sydney knew they had a game on today.
:blink:

When I looked at the score and saw 20-0...it took me a while to realise that it was actually to the Bulldogs.

Honestly had exactly the same thing Zam. I saw 20-0 and thought surely they had the score the wrong way round. I kept refreshing and checking other sources. Jeez a piss poor start to the "weekend" that was...

Twitter: @HDiemont

More
5 days 15 hours ago #209 by Zambusta
Obviously the Bulldogs captain's milestone game was a bigger motivator than home advantage in the finals for the bunnies :pinch:

I don't have a feel for much in the Panthers game this morning. They resting some middle players and I think they will be fine with just another win. Plus the Cowboys have been unpredictable and can score some tries.

Anytime try scorer Jarome Luai @2.62
Last try scorer Jarome Luai @13

He has scored in each of the last 4 games and always looks hungry for a pie!

More
5 days 14 hours ago #210 by The Thirteen
Hello Guys. What a shock by Rabbitohs yesterday, maybe Wayne Bennett wants Broncos to go for the wooden spot.

For this morning, i go with :

Eels over 28.5 pts 1.75 Bet365

The opportunity seems fine for the Eels to regain confidence. It's been several weeks that they have struggled to score, and facing the Broncos who play backwards this season, they must take advantage of this match to regain confidence for the Finals. Reed Mahoney is back, he's a very good hooker and miss a lot last week against Panthers. For the Broncos, Payne Haas (actually their best player) and Rhys Kennedy are out for this game, so I think the Eels will have plenty of scoring opportunities. The contexts weren't the same, but Parramatta put the Broncos 92-6 in the last two games.

More
5 days 13 hours ago #211 by Quill
The Eels must get back on track against a team that shows no vigour and will.
They have the Raiders breathing down their neck, so they must get back to (confident) winning ways.

Bet 1: Eels -20.5 @1.95
Bet 2: Eels team total over 30.5 points @1.90
Bet 3: Eels team total over 5.5 tries @1.99

More
5 days 12 hours ago #212 by mackem
Couch's preview and plays for 19th and 20th September

goodforthegame.co.za/BetOlimp-Blog/nrl-b...-20th-september.html

More
5 days 11 hours ago #213 by Brad Breath
Replied by Brad Breath on topic NRL 2020
Lads what an awful beat - (I had total over 42.5)

Henry the f*$ken Octopus has screwed us over big-time!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

More
5 days 7 hours ago #214 by The Thirteen
The referee killed us the bets. He whistles forward on a pass while there was try ! Instead of letting it play and asking for the bunker afterwards, he whistles away ! No luck on this one, it's part of the game.

More
4 days 19 hours ago #215 by Quill

mackem wrote: Couch's preview and plays for 19th and 20th September

goodforthegame.co.za/BetOlimp-Blog/nrl-b...-20th-september.html

@Couch
I like to follow your previews and obviously I appreciate them :beer , however in this one I noticed two mix-ups in the Raiders vs Warriors and Knights vs Dragons, where you wrote about different teams.
You may want to have a look and correct that with what you actually wanted to say about those matches.

More
4 days 18 hours ago #216 by Quill
Manly Sea Eagles vs Gold Coast Titans

Both teams are out of contention for play-offs. Both teams welcome back key players.
The Eagles are coming from two matches in which they scored more than 30 points, winning the last one, and the Titans are on a 3-match winning streak, having beaten three teams below them on the ladder.

Nothing much at stake other than pride, two key players back, relative good form for both teams, I'm taking overs.

Bet 1: Sea Eagles team total over 24.5 points @1.95
Bet 2: Sea Eagles team total over 4.5 tries @2.01
Bet 3: Titans team total over 18.5 points @2.01

More
4 days 15 hours ago #217 by Quill
Storm vs Tigers

Bet 1: Storm over 30.5 points @1.99
Bet 2: Storm over 5.5 tries @2.07
Bet 3: Total points over 44.5 @1.87
The following user(s) said Thank You: Relaxguys

More
3 days 19 hours ago #218 by Quill
Canberra Raiders vs Newcastle Warriors

The Raiders sitting on 5th are keeping the pressure on the Eels on 4th.
They have been scoring big numbers recently, in 4 of their last 5 having put more than 34 points on the board.

The Warriors lost their last two games and they are now out of the finals. They'll be looking forward to go back to their families after four months in Australia, and with the loan players departing, plus prop Jamayne Taunoa-Brown suspended, they should be good for the taking by the Raiders.

Bet 1: Raiders -16.5 @1.97
Bet 2: Raiders team total Over 28.5 @1.80
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stoossy

More
15 hours 46 minutes ago #219 by The Thirteen
Hi guys. Here are the bets I took for the last round before the Finals. We had to be very reactive when leaving the lines up because the Raiders and the Storm put all their big guys to rest.

Game 1 : NZ Warriors vs Manly Sea Eagles
NZ Warriors vs Manly Sea Eagles -> NZ Warriors to win @2.65, Stake 4/5

Last game of the season for the NZ Warriors. The last of a beautiful emotional story where nearly 50 people, staff and players, are compartmentalized in their bubble in Tamworth. Completely cut off from the world, their family and their children, there is only one game left and they will be able to return to New Zealand. Since the resumption of the NRL, it is THE beautiful story of the season. Apart from their loss to the Storm, they have always been in the game, fought in every game, which is something to make their interim coach Todd Payten proud. This match, they want to win it to conclude in the most beautiful way the monstrous efforts made for months. They want to win it because it will be the last game for Todd Payten, who will then join the Cowboys to train them. It will also be the last game for Adam Blair, the 34-year-old will play his last game in the NRL before likely joining the NZ Warriors staff. The Warriors have just lost 24-12 against the Raiders, with two tries conceded following an interception by losing Roger Tuivasa Check to injury. A crazy performance. Opposite, Manly's season is over, they no longer know how to defend. Very surprised to see the Warriors at this rating. I put them at 1.60.

Game 2 : Cronulla Sharks vs Canberra Raiders
Bet : Cronulla Sharks to score more tries @4.50.

Game 3 : St George Dragons vs Melbourne Storm
Bet 1 : Dragons to score more tries @5.70
Bet 2 : Dragons +8.5H 1st Half @1.87
Bet 3 : Dragons over 14.5 points @1.87
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stoossy, Brad Breath

More
9 hours 43 minutes ago #220 by Couch Critic
Replied by Couch Critic on topic NRL 2020
Kicking myself for not diving into the Dragons when I see the team news. I checked and saw my one bookie took the match down and never went back or shopped around as I wanted to as yesterday got a bit hectic. Thirteen you got onto some superb bets there which are now long gone.

I also fully agree with regard to the Warriors and are also taking them on the board against a shattered Manly.

Tomorrow I just cant have the Broncos - expecting JT to have a huge game. Also think Roosters should put the Bunnies to bed on Friday.

Twitter: @HDiemont

More
8 hours 48 minutes ago #221 by mackem
Couch's preview and plays for 24th and 25th September

goodforthegame.co.za/BetOlimp-Blog/nrl-b...-25th-september.html

More
6 hours 52 minutes ago #222 by The Thirteen
Yes, we had to be very reactive, the lines have changed a lot. To say that Wednesday night we had Dragons +16.5. Anyway.

I took the Broncos me Couch I expect a big game from them. I actually took the Broncos +11.5 x West Tigers +17.5 @ 1.83 combo.

The Broncos absolutely must win this game to avoid the wooden spot for the first time in their history. Their defense has been improving in recent weeks: a month ago, they have conceded at least 30 points per game, for a few games it has been better when they played the Panthers, the Eels and the Titans, teams in shape right now. I like the changes in the line up: Corey Oates benched, very good, return of Payne Haas who will win metres and Jordan Riki, Kotoni Staggs at 6, that I like a lot because he is their most dangerous player in attack and expect him to do some class action on this game. For the Cowboys, not much to play this weekend, their defense is as horrible as that of the Broncos, Taumalolo's return but the Broncos have more to lose in this game. I expect a close game.

Last outing for Benji Marshall and Michael Lawrence in the West Tigers jersey, they are two icons of the club, expect their friends to give everything on this match to offer them a great outing. Even though I understand that it is difficult to trust this team, especially their defense at the moment, I think the emotions of this match will strengthen their collective. There's a lot of change and comebacks: Brooks (suspension), Michael Chee-Kam, Blore, Talau, Twal and Taylor. This means that Aloiai (injured), McIntyre (HIA), and Packer, Liddle, Leilua, Reynolds are out of the 17. I'm still not impressed with the Eels, without a great Gutherson last week I'm not sure the score is the same, I really have trouble locating this team at the moment. I think the Eels are going to win, but not by a big margin.