All Cricket Tips w/c 26th April

More
2 years 11 months ago #1 by mackem
All Cricket Tips w/c 26th April was created by mackem
IPL continues, Couch is on holiday's so unfortunately no previews this week but all tips will be most welcome here

twitter: @goodforthegame

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #2 by The Vann
Replied by The Vann on topic All Cricket Tips w/c 26th April
Been away for a week and looks like my out rights have done the same with the CSK wooden spoon tops and the SRH making the final stone last.
With Chahal off the boil no RCB bowler looks value. Will stick with Avesh from DC. This is only the second match at this ground with KKR comfortably chasing down the 123/9 posted by PK's. The stat that caught my eye was that PK managed 8 sixes in that paltry total (KKR did not need any big hitting chasing such a small total). DC are equipped with Shaw, Pant, Stoinis, Hetmyer against the unpredictable RCB bowling so I fancy that market.
DC v RCB
DC match sixes over 6.5 @ evens
DC - Bowler
Khan @ 11/4

More
2 years 11 months ago #3 by The Vann
Made our bowler yesterday but crapped out on the boundaries as per usual. My match bet and MOM conflict today but I believed pre-tournament that SRH were better then CSK so I'm taking that bet (Probably why I still fly economy class and wave to my books in first class) JH is the best all rounder in the business and I will take the 14/1 all day.
CSK v SRH
To win
SRH @ 11/10
Top Bowler CSK
Tahir @ 3/1
and the beers going to
MOM
Holder @ 14/1

More
2 years 11 months ago #4 by The Vann
Cocked up my bowler yesterday. Could not decide between the two Saffers at a new ground so went with Tahir. MS can only play one so should have bet both and ended with a win and a refund. At the same ground first up today. Yesterday saw 346 runs for 6 wickets with an over or so to spare. Taking a look at a runs bet.
MI v RR
Highest score over 68.5 @ 17/20
Two Bowlers
MI
Chahar @ 5/2
RR
Sakariya @ 7/2

More
2 years 11 months ago #5 by The Vann
Jolly decent of Quinnie to rescue the runs bet yesterday which gave us 2 from 3.
Nothing on the short odds today - Was looking for 1st inn total with the knowledge that if PK bat first anything under 160 is good. Nix being offered by my books so two bowlers it is
PK v RCB
PK
Richardson @ 7/2
RCB
Patel @ 11/4

More
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #6 by The Vann
SRH owe me money so trying the following out right. Run scorers in (matches). Bairstow 218(7) - Warner 193(7) - Pandey 162(4). Pandey was rested for a few games for a slow run rate and made 62 off 46 last time out. The franchise has taken the captaincy off Warner and Williamson will now captain. Warner's place is also under threat from Roy.
SRH
Top Tournament bat Pandey @ 10/1
RR v SRH
SRH have been poor against spin so RR would be wise to include
RR Bowler
Gopal @ 9/2
Can't spot anything else here so taking the double for the day
Both to Win
SRH/DC @ 23/10
Last edit: 2 years 11 months ago by The Vann.