SUNBET - The Dreaded Password has expired message

• The Vann
  • The Vann's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
More
3 years 10 months ago #1 by The Vann
SUNBET
I don't believe I could park a larger turd under any circumstances whatsoever than when I receive that dreaded message on SUNBET "YOUR PASSWORD IS EXPIRING"
So I get this at 11h00 this morning. This is the same institution that emails me two or three times a week with special offers - The same institution that sends me an SMS every Friday. This is the institution that will send your password reset to the contact details we have on record. YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO RECEIVE THIS EMAIL - Trust me I never have. After several hours I finally managed to receive an email which - WAIT FOR IT - contained a password that only works on three sites resident in another galaxy.

So here we are 9 hours and 42 minutes into our struggle with the absolute shitest security system ever developed on this little planet of ours.

At my age I am continually impressed by the ability of my old heart to withstand the absolute crap a dive like SUNBET can throw at it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #2 by coil
That is classic Vann !!

It is simply unbelievable what some of these companies can think of ... do they have a little office in a dungeon trapped somewhere far under the ground whose annoying little workers only get to see the sun once every full moon who think of ways and means to really make things difficult for us ? And to really piss us off !

I truly believe these places exist.

Good luck trying to sort it out , you really made me laugh though :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stoossy, The Vann

• The Vann
  • Away
More
3 years 10 months ago #3 by The Vann
Thread started on Saturday. Today is Tuesday and I suspect I will never ever be constipated again in my life. We still have no access to our account. The latest sage advice from the dungeon's of Sunbet is - Clear cookies / browsing history / cache and use Google Chrome to access the pop-up.
So let me see if I understand this.
You have spent gazzillions on twerps who have absolutely ballsed-up your security systems but they were appointed by the owners wife. So therefor, all clients are required to reconfigure their computers so that they can still enjoy the pleasure of being a customer of yours.
Allow me to assist your owner. Ditch the wife - She is way overpriced budd - Use the same security system as all other books on the planet and you will be able to afford a shagg with a top of the range pro once a month with the money I will lose on your site.

More
10 months 2 days ago #4 by Matador
hi gents, I need recommendations for betting websites based in SA as I'm tired of Sunbet and the person/developer that sign-off changes on their website.

If its not deposit issues, then its password issues, or getting signed-out when you in the middle of placing a bet and now the last straw has to be withdrawal issues as now my banking details are gone and when I try to add them now again, it just doesn't save even after multiple turns.
They've been my preferred betting site because I like that that I can combine multiple markets from a single match into a betslip as I'm more into the football markets. e.g. total goals & total corners from teh same match

Now the issue is to try find the same with someone else! I checked Betx, WSB and they still old school and don't allow multiple legs from the same match in a slip.

Please can you send through your suggestions on websites that offer the same from your experiences?

cheers

• The Vann
  • Away
More
10 months 2 days ago #5 by The Vann
You can have a look at Sportingbet. They have Build a Bet which is similar. Down side is not available on all matches and some markets for eg shots not included.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Matador

More
10 months 2 days ago #6 by Brent Graham
Replied by Brent Graham on topic SUNBET - The Dreaded Password has expired message
I hear you on Sunbet Matador - remain one of my fav sites for rugby and cycling but the auto lockout and password reset drive me crazy

I have also been limited lately so also looking around for options, am placing alot of rugby bets with Boyles but not sure if they have Build-a-bet locally will check

Hollywood have introduced a rugby Build-a-bet but I have not tested and I know their markets are quite late out

To anyone opening an account at either Boyles, Hollies or Sporting appreciate if you used the banners on GFTG to click through to their sites

Chat with me on Twitter - @BrentGraham
The following user(s) said Thank You: Matador

More
10 months 1 day ago #7 by Matador
Yeah Brent I love Sunbet for their ease of use - the markets are set out clearly, I can find what I'm lookin easily etc

Some of these other sites are jus all over the flipping place - markets too hard to find and banners popping up left, right, centre.

As a punter you want the ease and speed of placing a bet - quick deposit, quick search for your desire market, quick results and quick withdrawals.

More
10 months 1 day ago #8 by Matador

The Vann wrote: You can have a look at Sportingbet. They have Build a Bet which is similar. Down side is not available on all matches and some markets for eg shots not included.

Thanks Vann! I forgot about SB as I have an account with them that I never used.

Already deposited and played a bet. Navigation of the website not too bad and also installed their app.

Lets see how it goes.