Super Rugby week, Currie Cup week 13 + other Rugby 2-4 June

More
1 year 4 months ago #51 by cosbie

Jameson wrote:

Brent Graham wrote: Its been a bad weekend thats for sure

With Canes game a dead rubber there could be points but confidence is down and I will not get further involved

Will finish the Tahs preview now (was a late night) and hopefully begin the fight back

I'm thinking that by its very nature, rugby has too many variables to predict outcomes with much accuracy. May as well go for whatever the handicap is and flip a coin to select the winner!

Not sure this is the case. The number of variables would exist in any number of sports. There is a reason why bookmakers limit sports betting stakes and reduce markets and offerings. End of the season is more volatile as some teams need wins and some can't qualify for anything no matter what the match outcome. If you consider it to be a coin toss do you mean all markets or just handicap? Would you say the same for points? If your fundamentals are good then you know your handicap lines before the markets are available and then make decisions once you have finalised the number.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago #52 by Cortiss

Cortiss wrote: Chiefs -2.5 now, way too low and disrespectful to the leaders regardless of the changes. Still more than enough quality to blow this bang average Force side away. Punting on -8.5 @2/1 too.

Moana and Chiefs putting steak on the dinner table tonight

More
1 year 4 months ago #53 by Cortiss
Taking Pumas won @evens v Cheetahs and hoping good form will continue. Really not a fan of Piennar at 10 and without Rudolph in back row they’ll struggle for go forward ball. Pumas could win this by 15+ if backline gets back cooking

More
1 year 4 months ago #54 by Cortiss
Also on 28.5+ pumas overs

More
1 year 4 months ago #55 by Brent Graham
Some great picks today Cortiss - no coming back for me this weekend and think I am going to start focusing on the Super Rugby quarters

Chat with me on Twitter - @BrentGraham
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cortiss

More
1 year 4 months ago #56 by The Vann
Not that easy this evening but I think the call is

Half Time
Sharks over 26.5 @ 9/10

More
1 year 4 months ago #57 by ProveMeWrong
Pablo! Another great call on the usap top 14 game. Such a good punter. Let's get him on the Thursday night show. Surely?

More
1 year 4 months ago #58 by Brent Graham

ProveMeWrong wrote: Pablo! Another great call on the usap top 14 game. Such a good punter. Let's get him on the Thursday night show. Surely?

Always keen to spread the net and if interested Pablo (or anyone else keen) can message me on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Chat with me on Twitter - @BrentGraham
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kirky

More
1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #59 by Pablo

ProveMeWrong wrote: Pablo! Another great call on the usap top 14 game. Such a good punter. Let's get him on the Thursday night show. Surely?

Thanks mate, not my best season but profitable. Actually is my worst season since 2016 but +44u is some welcome money. I close my season this evening after Lou-Ubb game and I rest until Test Matches in the end of July.

My english level is not as good as the other people here but I can defend myself, so if Brent invites me I´ll participate next season.

Cheers!
Last edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Pablo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brad Breath, Kirky

More
1 year 4 months ago #60 by henryscat
Pablo - you may not see this before kick off but whats your tip for Lou-Ubb game?

More
1 year 4 months ago #61 by Pablo

henryscat wrote: Pablo - you may not see this before kick off but whats your tip for Lou-Ubb game?

For me everything is well set in this match, Lou should win this but @1.50 no value.

Everything is set for an unders game but Lou last run of games at home were all overs. Yesterday rained 80 mm in Lyon and the city was flooded but now the pitch looks ok.

Better to wait for in live bets.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kirky

More
1 year 3 months ago #62 by Kirky

Pablo wrote:

Thanks mate, not my best season but profitable. Actually is my worst season since 2016 but +44u is some welcome money. I close my season this evening after Lou-Ubb game and I rest until Test Matches in the end of July.

My english level is not as good as the other people here but I can defend myself, so if Brent invites me I´ll participate next season.

Cheers!

I look forward to next season then. I punt the Top 14 every year because of the high percentage of home game wins, therefore fairly predictable, and it's the league that I do best in. It will be good to have a proper participator tipping it. Bradie used to tip it, but he stopped.

I also like the Gallagher Premiership and do reasonably ok (my 2nd best) there, and we don't often get it covered here on GFTG.
Anyway, enjoy your off season. :beer :)