Super Rugby Quarters, Currie Cup Week 14, 9-11 June

More
1 year 3 months ago #51 by TheAdmiral
What a contest, game of the season for me. Not sure if others saw it the same as me, but the carry before the hold up call Jordie Barrett complete botched a try, had a runner outside clean thru… and he threw a dummy and went himself!

Follow me on Twitter @TheAdmiralRugby

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #52 by Chiefie

TheAdmiral wrote: What a contest, game of the season for me. Not sure if others saw it the same as me, but the carry before the hold up call Jordie Barrett complete botched a try, had a runner outside clean thru… and he threw a dummy and went himself!

Saw that too. Felt sorry for Ardie, deserved that win with his performance alone.

Moving into the currie cup (god help me) I can’t see anything other than bulls smashing the cheetahs to send off BiZzie and Morne in style.

Bulls over 34.5 points - 10/11
Bulls -8

More
1 year 3 months ago #53 by Mondo86
Cheeky double - WP over 24.5 & Cheetahs over 23.5

WP have nothing to lose and will just throw it around - Especially if Bulls win then the Sharks won’t give a shit at all

Cheetahs need a win to get top spot - perfect weather in Pretoria - Bulls probably win but Cheetahs put up a fight!
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Vann, Chiefie

More
1 year 3 months ago #54 by Chiefie

Mondo86 wrote: Cheeky double - WP over 24.5 & Cheetahs over 23.5

WP have nothing to lose and will just throw it around - Especially if Bulls win then the Sharks won’t give a shit at all

Cheetahs need a win to get top spot - perfect weather in Pretoria - Bulls probably win but Cheetahs put up a fight!

Bulls 3 tries in 14 min, and then nothing for 26min.
ABT sticking her fat ass into the game, and pushes for a red card. Why can’t she ref the women’s games, like, I get equality and all that, but she’s so shit.

If the bulls don’t get 35 points or more, well that’s it.

More
1 year 3 months ago #55 by Chiefie

Chiefie wrote:

Mondo86 wrote: Cheeky double - WP over 24.5 & Cheetahs over 23.5

Bulls 3 tries in 14 min, and then nothing for 26min.
ABT sticking her fat ass into the game, and pushes for a red card. Why can’t she ref the women’s games, like, I get equality and all that, but she’s so shit.

If the bulls don’t get 35 points or more, well that’s it.

8 points in 65 mins, 13 missed off the boot. Not good enough. Red card didn’t help, but cheetahs much hungrier.