Rugby World Cup Round 4 Betting Thread + other rugby

More
8 months 4 weeks ago #101 by coil
Did my absolute gonads in that game , I know Australia are shit but I expected a little more . What a fall from grace .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 4 weeks ago #102 by kompos
glad I don't have to watch the Aussie rubbish again this WC - and according to Stansport commentators they did well?!

More
8 months 4 weeks ago - 8 months 4 weeks ago #103 by southpaw
Same for me poor poor result to put weekend firmly into the red.

I cannot stomach the thought of a big Sunday wipeout so keeping to bigger odds for last match -

Tonga 2+ yellow @ 4/1
Last try Hendrikse 10/1
1st and 2nd try Fourie @ 40/1
Last edit: 8 months 4 weeks ago by southpaw.

More
8 months 4 weeks ago #104 by Brent Graham
Replied by Brent Graham on topic Rugby World Cup Round 4 Betting Thread + other rugby
Likewise Coil that was a shocker for me

Taken some odds against Boks over 8.5 tries and pressed Pollard over 17.5 at 2/1

Chat with me on Twitter - @BrentGraham

More
8 months 4 weeks ago #105 by GoGoNoNo
Tonga over 8,5 pts @ 1,74

More
8 months 4 weeks ago #106 by Flemenstar
South Africa attacking game been poor here I know lot of changes but been very predictable

More
8 months 4 weeks ago #107 by Northerner
Hi everyone,

So I made the decision a couple of weeks ago to quit gambling, and signed up to Gamstop in the UK (a company that restricts your access to gambling companies basically). Historically I’d been pretty profitable 2015-2021 but knew I’d been losing money over the last two years and it wasn’t contributing to a happy and healthy personal life. I won plenty but also lost plenty and realised recently it’s not a great platform to build a life on (I’m only 26).

I would love to bet still for the thrill of it but am trying to pivot to less financially damaging outcomes… and on that basis I’ve seen that Superbru are going to be offering both a result predictor and also a fantasy league for the Gallagher Prem and the URC this year which I’m pretty excited about! I was wondering if we could get a GFTG pool together for both with a similar buy in to the RWC pool - a bit of excitement for those trying to control their habits and also a way to stay engaged with the game (I found over the last year I need a bet to be excited about watching a game for example).

Realised it’s a bit of a rambling post, but yeah just wondering if anyone else would be interested basically.

:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kirky

More
8 months 4 weeks ago #108 by Flemenstar
And Luke Pearce shouldn't be let near another game ever again, he has not got a clue. Wanted to give Etzebeth a yellow after not giving Tonga a yellow in first half

More
8 months 4 weeks ago #109 by Flemenstar
Think personally if gambling is causing you problems like you said, you're better off giving it up altogether mate

More
8 months 4 weeks ago #110 by Matador

Brent Graham wrote: Boks v Tonga Preview

Boks minus 41.5
Kwagga LTS 19/1
Pollard over 17.5 2/1

Geez Couch Critic..... you never cease to amaze me! Well done!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kirky

More
8 months 4 weeks ago #111 by southpaw
Assuming Ireland top pool, I’m all over All Blacks around evens to best Ireland.

The result tonight means Ireland go full strength vs Scotland. It will be a battle. I think Ireland edge it, but with a serious effort.

All Blacks have a huge advantage as a result. Rested players fresh and ready to fire.

More
8 months 4 weeks ago #112 by Brent Graham
Replied by Brent Graham on topic Rugby World Cup Round 4 Betting Thread + other rugby
Brilliant Couch, the Kwagga final try and Deon Fourie delivering the newsletter acca softened the blows a bit although a big loss for me on Aussie game in particular

Northerner perhaps start a thread to see the demand for a Superbru, personally don't follow the Gallagher closely but there are some that do

New thread to be up soon

Chat with me on Twitter - @BrentGraham

More
8 months 4 weeks ago #113 by Flemenstar
That result will have absolutely no impact on the team selection Ireland will go with next week. Absolutely zero

More
8 months 4 weeks ago #114 by southpaw

Flemenstar wrote: That result will have absolutely no impact on the team selection Ireland will go with next week. Absolutely zero

Sounding a touch anxious about the Scots game?

More
8 months 4 weeks ago #115 by Flemenstar
Not one bit

More
8 months 4 weeks ago #116 by Chiefie
Ireland v All Blacks 1/4

After that second half performance from Ireland against the boks, and with a decent kicking performance (what could have been), coupled with the Irish celebrating that SA win like the job is already done, I can’t see them getting past the all blacks in the 1/4. They also don’t have the RWC pedigree I’m afraid.

All blacks to make it to the semi finals at evens seems like a decent shout.

“In your head, in your head
Zombie, zombie, zombie-ie-ie
What's in your head, in your head?
Zombie, zombie, zombie-ie-ie-ie, oh”

More
8 months 4 weeks ago #117 by Laraxwell
With our history we can't take anything for granted.
Every match is s final for us now - that'll be the mindset from coaching team.
Lots made of SA missed pts v Ire last wkend, but place kicking is an nb component of any rugby test team. Also one of Faf's misses resulted in SA's try.
Ireland spurned a few penalties to go for catch and drive only for SA to pillage our ball. So some woulda coulda shoulda for both sides - a terrific test match.

NZ haven't had a proper test match since opening night. They lack the battle hardening outings that all in pool B have had to endure. Should we top the pool, my hopes rest on this.
But I ain't putting money on it!

More
8 months 3 weeks ago #118 by ash190
following