Keith Ho - pathetic

More
6 years 2 months ago #1 by catsmug
Keith Ho - pathetic was created by catsmug
So I decide to have a local racing punting day and deposit a grand into my Keith Ho account this morning around 11 am. I had a few things to do with the family but wasn't concerned as my strike was in the 7th race. I log onto my account at around 2.30 and am unhappy to note my deposit hasn't been credited. I then get the live chat going and am promised that it will be sorted. Half an hour later and still no balance showing so I contact the live chat again and am told that there are "problems". Nothing more despite asking what these problems are. To their credit, I am contacted 10 minutes later to say the "problems" are sorted and I have a winning bet on the horse I like. The race is run at 15h55.

I go back into my account at 16h45 to have some soccer bets ( games starting at 5pm ). My balance shows that I havent been settled. I nervously go into the results to make sure that there isnt an unpleasant surprise and see that the all clear has long been given. I again contact the live chat and have this enlightening discussion:

toyoman
Guys I have had a winning bet on the 7th race VAAL today, The 8th race has run and finished, yet the result has not been posted so I cannot take any further bets. Wht is going on at Keith Ho???

toyoman
I want to take 5pm soccer bets

Customer Care Agent joined the chat

Customer Care Agent
they are working on it we apologise for delays
toyoman
What are they working on

Customer Care Agent
they are waiting for the results which are coming through slowly
toyoman
The race was run over an hour ago can I ask that someone has a look?

I can refer you to many sites that can assist

And thats it for 10 minutes, not another peep. I then phone Customer "Care" and get told thats not my shit I'm transferring you to "results". "Results" sounds like I have woken him up and transfers me to "Horse racing". "Horse racing" tells me that there is a serious problem with "the service provider" and sorry he cant do anything and summarily puts down the phone in my ear.

So after waiting 4 hours for a deposit to be credited and 90 minutes for a result to be posted, the 5pm deadline has come and I have been forced to take my bets on Betfair,

Well done Keith, you doing great son

As you go through life it’s a long, long road. There’ll be joys and sorrows too

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #2 by Rogerollo
Replied by Rogerollo on topic Keith Ho - pathetic
Best customer service sites for me are Sunbet and Mobibets.

hope Betx sort things before Super Rugby.

More
6 years 2 months ago #3 by Stoossy
Replied by Stoossy on topic Keith Ho - pathetic
yeah that is NO good

also thanks 4 the sharing the tip :huh:

More
6 years 2 months ago #4 by Sleuth01
Replied by Sleuth01 on topic Keith Ho - pathetic
That's lousy.

Anybody else think the new site is a bit on the slow side ? Don't get me wrong I feel the layout and ease of use is light years better than the old site but just a bit slow and they don't seem to have as many Rugby markets as before, try scorer options and things like that, I hope they get that sorted out quickly.

Everything is going to be OK ;)