Sportingbet New Site

More
6 years 1 month ago #1 by Ruan Fourie
Sportingbet New Site was created by Ruan Fourie
So I finally had a look now at Sportingbet's new site and even though everything looks nice I'm disappointed to see so few options when it comes to rugby betting.

I hope that by tomorrow we'll see the amount of points scored, try scorers and other markets.

Do they normally take a while to add extra markets or have they removed them from the site?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #2 by Brent Graham
Replied by Brent Graham on topic Sportingbet New Site
I suspect it is just teething problems, let's hope so.

Agree the site looks nice and I deposited and bet this morning on the cricket and it went smoothly.

Chat with me on Twitter - @BrentGraham

More
6 years 1 month ago #3 by Ruan Fourie
Replied by Ruan Fourie on topic Sportingbet New Site
I'm glad to say that more markets have been added.

Great stuff Sportingbet!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brent Graham

More
6 years 1 month ago #4 by Couch Critic
Replied by Couch Critic on topic Sportingbet New Site
I am concerned with no alternative points and handicap lines as they use to have.

They would have lower, middle and higher options on both teams' point as well as match points and this is where I used them the most - really hope they bring that back asap!

Twitter: @HDiemont

More
6 years 1 month ago #5 by Ruan Fourie
Unfortunately the live betting is also now really poor. All the alternative handicaps and points are gone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cettas

More
6 years 1 month ago #6 by Stoossy
Replied by Stoossy on topic Sportingbet New Site

Ruan Fourie wrote: Unfortunately the live betting is also now really poor. All the alternative handicaps and points are gone.

gone 4 good ? did you ask them ?

More
6 years 1 month ago #7 by Ruan Fourie

Stoossy wrote:

Ruan Fourie wrote: Unfortunately the live betting is also now really poor. All the alternative handicaps and points are gone.

Nope, wanted to ask them over live chat but waited for a while and no one answered. I'm thinking they must be getting a lot of support queries now with the new site.

I was hoping the live betting would improve but there's not much to bet on. Hopefully the markets will return over time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stoossy

More
6 years 1 month ago #8 by Stoossy
Replied by Stoossy on topic Sportingbet New Site

Ruan Fourie wrote:

Stoossy wrote:

Nope, wanted to ask them over live chat but waited for a while and no one answered. I'm thinking they must be getting a lot of support queries now with the new site.

I was hoping the live betting would improve but there's not much to bet on. Hopefully the markets will
return over time.

i did ask them to load a few markets and they did within 20 mins, really hope they add alternative handicaps and team points ect
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ruan Fourie

More
6 years 1 month ago #9 by Cettas
Replied by Cettas on topic Sportingbet New Site
Website seems slower as well. Still missing the drop down box for the live games to easily switch between different games on the mobile website.

More
6 years 1 month ago #10 by bradie82
Replied by bradie82 on topic Sportingbet New Site
Hi
I mentioned it in the Super Rugby topic few days ago but since the new website has been launched in the UK, all alternative handicaps, alternative over points, over point and over tries team disappeared.
I did chat few times with the support team and none of the guys could confirm why they ve gone
You have from time to time over tries game but that’s only on few games (Super Rugby) but apart from that, it became a random bookie and there is better o bet with. (on the UK market at least)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cettas

More
6 years 1 month ago #11 by Couch Critic
Replied by Couch Critic on topic Sportingbet New Site

bradie82 wrote: Hi
I mentioned it in the Super Rugby topic few days ago but since the new website has been launched in the UK, all alternative handicaps, alternative over points, over point and over tries team disappeared.
I did chat few times with the support team and none of the guys could confirm why they ve gone
You have from time to time over tries game but that’s only on few games (Super Rugby) but apart from that, it became a random bookie and there is better o bet with. (on the UK market at least)

Yeh Brodie I am seriously missing these markets and have no clue why they have done away with these options.

If they don't come back the chances are I will be packing up and heading away...

Twitter: @HDiemont

More
6 years 1 month ago #12 by Brent Graham
Replied by Brent Graham on topic Sportingbet New Site
Lots of nice little extras on their site but I would swop it all for the markets they used to have. I also preferred the old betting layout.

Chat with me on Twitter - @BrentGraham
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ruan Fourie, Stoossy

More
6 years 1 month ago #13 by shaft
Replied by shaft on topic Sportingbet New Site
I had a massive soft spot for SB. I placed my first sports bet with these guys and have been using and recommending them to new bettors ever since. What they've done to their site and offering is just sad.

"No team is as good or as bad as their last game."

More
6 years 1 month ago #14 by southpaw
Replied by southpaw on topic Sportingbet New Site
they key to changing your product for any online business is to involve customers for feedback during prototyping and building phase. So easy to ask 10 customers for feedback before you let your tech team loose and they build something what they think is great but customers hate. Would have cost next to nothing as an exercise to test it on customers before going all in.

Betx did the same - absolutely nobody there stopped to think 'what will our customers think'.

i'm just amazed a company the size of Sportingbet did not consider this. It's basic e-commerce.

More
6 years 1 month ago #15 by RuggaBugga
Replied by RuggaBugga on topic Sportingbet New Site
I can only bet a maximum of R14.71 on the new site :( :dry: :S

... besides that I think the new offering is rubbish, hard to find handicaps and just painful to use. Bring back the old site, punters dont need all the frills, just easy navigation and good prices

Scared money dont make money! BOOM!

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #16 by Sybawoods
Replied by Sybawoods on topic Sportingbet New Site
Really struggling with this makeover. Thought I may becoming change resistant as I'm getting older, but have given it time... struggle to find the live markets - it used to be a click or two away. The absence of the regular markets and alternative betting lines in both rugby and soccer is a deal breaker. Can't believe they've gone so many steps backwards. The user friendliness of their web site has always been a differentiator from the other local drivel. Sadly no more.
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Sybawoods.