International Rugby w/o 29 October incl Eng v SA, Pro 14 + other

More
5 years 5 months ago #51 by Ruan Fourie
And I just put money on Laumape anytime try scorer at 0.9 atWSB
The following user(s) said Thank You: coil

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #52 by southpaw
NZ 38 points at half time and would love to be sitting here saying I got on their points as was main fancy, but really disappointing couldn’t find anywhere offering points! Really poor offering from bookies on this game.

Just going to watch and enjoy it’s a great running game so far and crowd are really into it.

More
5 years 5 months ago #53 by coil

Ruan Fourie wrote: And I just put money on Laumape anytime try scorer at 0.9 atWSB

Well played Ruan , for an interest plus 42.5 at the break and hoping a repeat against the World XV .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ruan Fourie

More
5 years 5 months ago #54 by Pierrebal
Had the same thought but got onto tries with WSB and came in nicely.

One game that caught my eye is USA v Maori. The cap is at +28.5 and I’ve gone in hard.

Effectively, 3rd choice team for NZ. USA unbeaten this year and also turnes Scotland in June. Game follows Ireland v Italy at Soldier Park. Chicago not known for sunny days so really rating USA to keep it close on a used pitch at home.

Follow me on @kilianpierre
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brad Breath

More
5 years 5 months ago #55 by hanrick

southpaw wrote: NZ 38 points at half time and would love to be sitting here saying I got on their points as was main fancy, but really disappointing couldn’t find anywhere offering points! Really poor offering from bookies on this game.

Just going to watch and enjoy it’s a great running game so far and crowd are really into it.

Sunbet and Betxchange offered team and total points before the game and I saw Sunbet offering in-running.

Let the battle begin www.twitter.com/hanrickswart

More
5 years 5 months ago #56 by coil
Plus 42.5 squeeks in , with you Pierrebal , was waiting for the USA game to be priced up and really like the plus USA.

More
5 years 5 months ago #57 by southpaw

hanrick wrote:

southpaw wrote: NZ 38 points at half time and would love to be sitting here saying I got on their points as was main fancy, but really disappointing couldn’t find anywhere offering points! Really poor offering from bookies on this game.

Sunbet and Betxchange offered team and total points before the game and I saw Sunbet offering in-running.

Thanks hanrick nothing up at 1am on Sunbet and wasn’t getting up in time for kick off.

Good spectacle of entertaining rugby, stiff on Jap plus punters as they looked good for one more try.

More
5 years 5 months ago #58 by hanrick

southpaw wrote:

hanrick wrote:

Thanks hanrick nothing up at 1am on Sunbet and wasn’t getting up in time for kick off.

Good spectacle of entertaining rugby, stiff on Jap plus punters as they looked good for one more try.

Yes, Sunbet only priced up this morning. Betxchange and GG had points up last night at about 22:00

More
5 years 5 months ago #59 by ThoughtsOnSports
2 plays for me:

First try in both games after 12 minutes:

SA vs Eng @1.8
Wales vs Scotland @1.88

twitter: @ThoughtsOnSports

More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #60 by southpaw
perfect conditions expected at Twickenham today, a little cool but nowhere near as bad as last few days, partly cloudy/sunny and will be about 11 degrees. Pitch looks perfect on twitter, not been used for a few months and should be in pristine condition.

Over 45.5 pts @ 10/11
Boks win 1-12 @ 43/20
1st try Willemse 20/1
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by southpaw.
The following user(s) said Thank You: coil, Ruan Fourie, Stoossy

More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #61 by LiveLovePunt
I back these calls about time of first try
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by LiveLovePunt.

More
5 years 5 months ago #62 by Brad Breath

Pierrebal wrote: Had the same thought but got onto tries with WSB and came in nicely.

One game that caught my eye is USA v Maori. The cap is at +28.5 and I’ve gone in hard.

Effectively, 3rd choice team for NZ. USA unbeaten this year and also turnes Scotland in June. Game follows Ireland v Italy at Soldier Park. Chicago not known for sunny days so really rating USA to keep it close on a used pitch at home.

Will be having a small play on this too.

The US women play the Black Ferns in the 1st of 3 games there, so the pitch will be well and truly used.

Can't find betting for this women's game in Europe, but I see opened -35 on NZ TAB and now -39.
There are 13 new caps in the US squad, so can see a 50 point hammering on the cards.
The following user(s) said Thank You: coil

More
5 years 5 months ago #63 by coil
Main bet today will be on the Bok's , funking on England being a little rusty and SA to be way more settled of course . Plus 3.5 the main bet at 5/6.

Later on looking at USA on the plus , toying with Italy plus , too many variables and uncertainties as South has eluded to so will stand by for now.

More
5 years 5 months ago #64 by Ruan Fourie
Eng vs SA
Away team tries
Over 2.5 @ 1.1 at WSB

More
5 years 5 months ago #65 by Brent Graham
Joining in the overs 45.5 17/20 ggg

Chat with me on Twitter - @BrentGraham

More
5 years 5 months ago #66 by Ruan Fourie
Took Bokke to win now during the game.

More
5 years 5 months ago #67 by southpaw
Overs never in it, just not game I expected. But cannot believe Boks let that one go and while last move should have been penalty i have no complaints, the boys blew their chances.

Well done any England backers.

More
5 years 5 months ago #68 by Kirky
When two coaches (Eddie & Rassie) instruct their teams that what they’ve got to do, above all else, is defend, defend, defend - guess what happens: You get a really shit game of rugby, like what I’ve just watched. What shit that was. Worst game of rugby I’ve ever watched. 12-11 Puke. Sis, that Eddie is a proper little midget and Rassie's a winker too. I bet Eddie's drinking champagne right now, congratulating himself, the little tyat. I might become a soccer supporter – shudder… Notwithstanding, I lost money on the Buks - grrrrr But I really don't want to watch shit like that.

More
5 years 5 months ago #69 by hanrick
God save our gracious Queen,
Long live our noble Queen,
God save the Queen!

More
5 years 5 months ago #70 by Northerner
Has anyone seen any tryscorer markets around for the Maori game? Can't find any at the moment, but would be wanting to bet on both Akira Ioane and Rob Thompson if they're around evens

More
5 years 5 months ago #71 by Brad Breath

Northerner wrote: Has anyone seen any tryscorer markets around for the Maori game? Can't find any at the moment, but would be wanting to bet on both Akira Ioane and Rob Thompson if they're around evens

Can't find anywhere to watch but also think Books have the k.o time wrong - as all the markets appear to be gone, even though kick off not for half an hour :-(
Piss poor.

More
5 years 5 months ago #72 by Kirky

Kirky wrote: When two coaches (Eddie & Rassie) instruct their teams that what they’ve got to do, above all else, is defend, defend, defend - guess what happens: You get a really shit game of rugby, like what I’ve just watched. What shit that was. Worst game of rugby I’ve ever watched. 12-11 Puke. Sis, that Eddie is a proper little midget and Rassie's a winker too. I bet Eddie's drinking champagne right now, congratulating himself, the little tyat. I might become a soccer supporter – shudder… Notwithstanding, I lost money on the Buks - grrrrr But I really don't want to watch shit like that.

After breaking 2 golden rules of social media yesterday: 1. Don't post anything when you're angry, and 2. NEVER after a few beers - this morning reading the press reports on the game I feel somewhat vindicated in my opinion of the coaches: Neither have Hansen's ability to coach a team beyond defensive discipline, to where you find the opponent's '2 x weak links' and exploit them on attack with flair and skill. The ABs would have run in 5 tries against either of those excuses yesterday. Shame, the poor bokke - I can cry for us.

More
5 years 5 months ago #73 by coil
LOL Kirky , no harm done mate , I think most would have to agree with everything you said. I'm just glad the plus 3.5 snuck in .
Thanks to South I avoided the Italian capitulation but sadly I fell into the USA plus , really thought they would fall inside 28.5 points at home against a put together Maori side with loads of debutants.

NZ rugby is unbelievable.

Like the Cheetahs today .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kirky

More
5 years 5 months ago #74 by Chickendinner
For anyone who wants to bet on the Kings game.
Weather down here in PE is horrible. 75kph wind and rain is expected later.
Could help plus and unders.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brent Graham, Matador, Kirky

More
5 years 5 months ago #75 by southpaw
Kings +16.5
Cheetahs +3.5
Racing +6.5

4/1 treble for today.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kt6747

More
5 years 5 months ago #76 by Brent Graham
Gone u58.5 mainly due to the wind in Kings game

More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #77 by Thrasher6
Weather looks perfect to me.....a bit windy but not as horrendous as was put up earlier..

Edit: To be fair, the wind is a big issue for kickers...good luck for those going unders...I stayed away!!
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Thrasher6.

More
5 years 5 months ago #78 by Brent Graham
I cannot believe my current form - every single bounce has gone against me and 4 yellow cards for the Kings - that WP outright bet appears to have been the catalyst for a horror run

More
5 years 5 months ago #79 by MrMeeseeks86
Just curious if anyone knows how the bookies got the USA v Maori side so wrong. Saw USA -27.5 not too long before the game started. Seesh, that was a big miss.

More
5 years 5 months ago #80 by Thrasher6

MrMeeseeks86 wrote: Just curious if anyone knows how the bookies got the USA v Maori side so wrong. Saw USA -27.5 not too long before the game started. Seesh, that was a big miss.

USA should have been +27.....maybe you got lucky with a firm putting them the wrong way around...
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrMeeseeks86

More
5 years 5 months ago #81 by The Vann

Brent Graham wrote: I cannot believe my current form - every single bounce has gone against me and 4 yellow cards for the Kings - that WP outright bet appears to have been the catalyst for a horror run

You are not alone - Had Leinster - 9.5 into Cheetahs +4.5 - killed in the 79th minute. Have posted my best selection of bets on the boards in the last two weeks - virtually all losers. Most frigging annoying of all is I select my safest bets for the boards and they keep losing whilst I have had reasonable success on the others - not enough to make up for the losses I might add.
Look on the bright side - not many punters have Glover @ 85/1 - Good luck to yourself and PW