All Cricket w/c 29 October

More
5 years 5 months ago #1 by The Vann
All Cricket w/c 29 October was created by The Vann
India v Windies 4th ODI
Series 1-1 with one tied. Worth a unit on the Windies cap
Windies + 46.5 runs/+ 6.5 wickets @ 17/20

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #2 by LiveLovePunt
Replied by LiveLovePunt on topic All Cricket w/c 29 October
Proteas should be too strong for Australia's Prime Minister's XI, despite the game being a warm-up match...Odds are 1.4 on Sunbet.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stoossy

More
5 years 5 months ago #3 by LiveLovePunt
Replied by LiveLovePunt on topic All Cricket w/c 29 October
Pakistan vs NZ T20 tomorrow... I see good value in Ish Sodhi being the top NZ bowler at odds of 4 (with most bookies, 3.75 with some though).
Conditions in the UAE are generally low scoring and regularly see first innings score below 150. Also pitches are highly conducive to spin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stoossy

More
5 years 5 months ago #4 by mackem
Replied by mackem on topic All Cricket w/c 29 October
Preview for Australia v Proteas, 1st ODI, early Sunday

goodforthegame.co.za/Cricket/australia-v...betting-preview.html

Rabada top SA bowler and Faf as top SA bat for me

twitter: @goodforthegame

More
5 years 5 months ago #5 by Couch Critic
Replied by Couch Critic on topic All Cricket w/c 29 October
The Aus v SA series really is such a strange one. Firstly its just weird for the Proteas to travel all that way for a mere three ODI's and one T20 - no idea why it wasn't at least a five match ODI series (I reckon the T20 leagues are starting to call the shots).

Secondly its strange that two traditionally strong teams clash with both somewhat out of sorts. The Aussies have been on a horrendous run of late and still find themselves trying to emerge from the smoke of controversy. Faf's boys for their part still need to find their feet in the abb times (After AB times). Hashim, JP and AB are no longer part of the current squad and thus there are some serious question marks over the batting. The Saffas also come into this one very cold having played little cricket over the past few months.

This series could be a case of who is less bad rather than who will shine. I agree with Chris that Faf will be huge for the visitors. He has some great shots and plays exciting cricket but the skip will need to knuckle down and play innings of substance a la Kohli if the men in green and gold want to taste success. In Rabada, Ngidi and Tahir we have plenty of wicket taking firepower.

The Aussies also have an attack that can rip you to shreds (though we have the better spinner) and the Marshes have been out of form whilst Lynn and Maxwell have struggled to turn T20 form into ODI success. A lot could depend on the start which Finch is able to give them.

The Aussies are a bit more match sharp and I give them the edge in the first one but I reckon the series will be won 2-1 by either side and won't be getting sucked into the match or series win market.

I'll post some series and match picks later.

Twitter: @HDiemont

More
5 years 5 months ago #6 by The Vann
Replied by The Vann on topic All Cricket w/c 29 October
Pakistan v NZ 2nd T20
Taking a world class batsman and the fact that Pakistan's running between the wickets is best described as rubbish
Top NZ bat Williamson @ 3/1
Match run outs over 1.5 @ 2/1

More
5 years 5 months ago #7 by Couch Critic
Replied by Couch Critic on topic All Cricket w/c 29 October
Was hoping to take Faf in the series market but couldn't find any betting on it. Ended up just taking Faf for top innings runscorer for SA.

Great start from Steyn here. In-running I am taking the next wicket over 40 runs now.

Twitter: @HDiemont