AFCON 2019

More
6 days 1 hour ago #1 by mackem
AFCON 2019 was created by mackem
AFCON gets underway 21 June in Egypt.

Will find an outright pick or 2 in the run up to the tournament and will cover selected matches with previews as and when time allows

Some outright betting here

goodforthegame.co.za/AFCON-2019/afcon-20...utright-betting.html

We can use this thread right through the tournament so anyone playing the AFCON your tips will be much appreciated.

twitter: @goodforthegame

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 day 20 hours ago #2 by mackem
Replied by mackem on topic AFCON 2019
Struggling to find anything in the outrights at the moment, would perhaps lean Senegal to win the tournament with Guinea a roughie but no involvement as yet and will see if anything mkes more appeal whilst working my way through the opening group matches.

Friday, Egypt v Zimbabwe preview

goodforthegame.co.za/AFCON-2019/egypt-v-...betting-preview.html

Poor betting heat but gut feel is Zim might just have a goal in them , speculative call on btts yes at 2.84/1 with Betway

More
1 day 19 hours ago #3 by The Vann
Replied by The Vann on topic AFCON 2019
I'm having difficulty finding full draw details on AFCON. Got A/B/C/D play the four 3rd placed teams and E/F play runners-up from D/E but no clarity as to which side of the draw the teams are. Come across any site that has this detail Chris?

Initial fancy is the 15/4 Tunisia Top 3 but need the draw to pull the trigger.

More
23 hours 41 minutes ago #4 by Matador
Replied by Matador on topic AFCON 2019
Sunday 23rd June

Morocco (-1) handicap vs Namibia @ a shade over 11/10 with Sunbet

Morocco are coached by Herve Renard which is a seasoned coach in AFCON history winning the title with both Zambia and Ivory Coast.

Good team with experience and youth being spearheaded by Ajax youngster Hakim Ziyech that had a great season with Ajax. They'll target the Namibian minnows as a must win game for their remaining matches being against Ivory Coast and South Africa.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mackem

More
20 hours 42 minutes ago - 20 hours 38 minutes ago #5 by mackem

The Vann wrote: I'm having difficulty finding full draw details on AFCON. Got A/B/C/D play the four 3rd placed teams and E/F play runners-up from D/E but no clarity as to which side of the draw the teams are. Come across any site that has this detail Chris?

Initial fancy is the 15/4 Tunisia Top 3 but need the draw to pull the trigger.

I'm hoping this link to Soccerway will help Vann, they don't number the matches in the last 16 but I assume they go in running / date order and if so Brent's saying of 10 Professors might help you fathom it out. If I come across anything clearer I will let you know. I really dislike how these tournaments have evolved where the best 3rd place finishers get in the knockout rounds.

www.soccerway.com/international/africa/a...s13580/final-stages/

Last edit: 20 hours 38 minutes ago by mackem.

More
20 hours 38 minutes ago #6 by mackem
Saturday,21st June, will focus on Group B matches

Nigeria v Burundi and Guinea v Madagascar preview

goodforthegame.co.za/AFCON-2019/afcon-gr...ea-v-madagascar.html

I will be cautious but settled with Nigeria over 1.5 goals at 7/10, short on inspiration in that one tbh
I prefer Guinea over 1.5 goals in their game at a bigger price of 17/20. .