NFL Week 3

More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #1 by MrMeeseeks86
NFL Week 3 was created by MrMeeseeks86
Handicaps:

Bucs v Giants: Giants +7 - (Jumped on this pretty early not sure if everyone still has it, line is currently at +6.5 which I still think is good but '3' and '7' are pretty important numbers in the NFL so fair warning.) Daniel Jones is the new starting QB and he looked very good preseason. The defense is still a big issue but I'm hoping he and the return of WR Sheppard is enough to cover a TD against the Bucs.

Browns v Rams: Rams -3 - Feel like a good price on a solid Rams team. Especially the defense looks great. Browns beating a terrible/injured Jets team doesn't have me completely convinced so I think there's quite a bit of value in this one.

Chargers v Texans: Texans +3.5 - I would have guessed Texans would be on the minus here. An injured and average looking Chargers who lost against the Lions and a Texans team that looked great against Saints in NO and beat a stout Jaguars defense.

Seahawks v Saints: Saints +4 - Seahawks are 2-0 but against two poor teams and in not very convincing fashion. Saints have been dealt a huge blow with Brees but I think they've now had time to figure out what to do and Bridgewater/Hill are great QB's in their own right. Saints are a very clever team and I'm sure they'll be up for it.

Packers v Broncos: Packers -7.5 - Crazy good Packers defense and Aaron Rodgers against a sorry looking Broncos. Considered -9.5 at 2.10 also.

Colts v Falcons: Falcons ML at 2.07 - Not my most confident bet but I do like Falcons beating the Colts.

Accas:

Rams -3 / Saints +4 / Texans +3.5 / Giants +6.5 (-7 wasn't available anymore) at 13.37

Packers / Saints / Texans / Rams at 13.47

Will be adding a few exotics a bit later as well, they helped a lot last week. Thought I'd get this in before the rugby lol.

Good luck all!
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by MrMeeseeks86.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brent Graham, kt6747, Naidoo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #2 by MrMeeseeks86
Replied by MrMeeseeks86 on topic NFL Week 3
Bit last minute but here are my exotics:

To score first TD and team to win:

Patriots v Jets: Josh Gordon at 10.00

Cowboys v Dolphins: Ezekiel Elliot at 5.60

To score first TD:

Chargers v Texans: Deandre Hopkins at 9.00

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.