NFL Week 4

More
4 years 7 months ago #1 by MrMeeseeks86
NFL Week 4 was created by MrMeeseeks86
Handicaps

Lions v Chiefs: Chiefs -6.5 - Lions have a solid defense and have done well so far to be 2-0-1 but they haven't faced any of the real big teams yet and the Chiefs along with the Patriots are arguably the two best teams in the AFC.

Colts v Raiders: Colts -6.5 at 1.85 - The new Colts QB has been exceeding expectations. It looks like they will be without WR TY Hilton though but it's still a very good offense. To win by a TD at home against the Raiders seems pretty solid.

Packers v Eagles: Packers -4 - Eagles have a key WR returning, Alshon Jeffery but they still have issues on defense and Wentz has not looked great this season yet, apart from a quarter in week 1 against the Redskins. On the flip side, the Packers defense has looked brilliant so far and the offense is putting up points every game. So if Aaron Rodgers is even halfway decent in this game they should beat them.

Bills v Patriots: Patriots -7 - Not always ideal to be on a '3' or '7' in the NFL but I just feel Bills haven't really been tested yet. They made a huge comeback in week 1 against a poor Jets. They beat the Bengals which is something most teams can say. And they beat the Giants which has an horrendous defense and Eli Manning who played so bad that it might have been his final game as a Giant. So Patriots should win, I'm hoping that it's quite comfortably.

Broncos v Jaguars: Jaguars ML - Jaguars are underdogs here which I find surprising as I would have guessed them being on the minus. They are without star defender Jalen Ramsey and it's an away game but their QB Minshew has been lighting it up lately and can't look past the fact that Broncos looks woeful. Sunbet has Jags available at +3.5 but I'm just going for them outright in this one and hope it pans out.

Accas

Hoping for a repeat of last week. Took two last week, fourfolds, but I saw a lot of value on Saints and Texans last week which gave it a big boost. Going fivefold this week:

Chiefs -6.5 / Pats -6.5 / Colts -6.5 / Jaguars +3.5 / Packers -2 at 18.77

Jaguars / Packers / Texans / Rams / Seahawks at 9.11

Will again be adding exotics a bit later.

Good luck guys!
The following user(s) said Thank You: kt6747, Naidoo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #2 by Naidoo
Replied by Naidoo on topic NFL Week 4
Thanks so much for the info and bets MrMeeseeks.

Chiefs -6.5 vs Lions seems like a banker this weekend. Lions could be in serious trouble here without Slay and Daniels.

Jags + 3.5 vs Broncos. Jags ML also appeals but decided to take a safer option on this game. Only downside on this bet is that the Jags have lost their last 7 out of 8 away games.

Taking a mixed acca this weekend:

Chiefs -6.5 + Jags + 3.5 + UTD/ARS over 2.5 + EVE/Man City BTTS @ 11/1

Goodluck with all the bets guys

Twitter handle @vinolin_naidoo
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrMeeseeks86

More
4 years 7 months ago #3 by Chickendinner
Replied by Chickendinner on topic NFL Week 4
This weekend for me I like the following.

Baltimore -7.
Leading the NFL in total YPG. Should get over the line against an poorly disciplined Browns.

Arizona +6
History between these two have always been tight games. Hoping history repeats itself.

New Orleans ML
The plus at home is generous for New Orleans.

Chiefs -
Patrick Mahomes can do no wrong.

Good luck guys.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrMeeseeks86, Naidoo

More
4 years 7 months ago #4 by MrMeeseeks86
Replied by MrMeeseeks86 on topic NFL Week 4
Good call on the Ravens, Chicken. Browns are currently the most penalised team out of everyone. 35 penalties. 3 games. Should at least be a 3 point deduction on them considering.

A few exotics I'm taking:

Bills v Patriots: First TD and player's team to win - Sony Michel at 10.50

Ravens v Browns: Total YDS of shortest FG - under 27.5 at 1.87

Saints v Cowboys: First TD - Ezekiel Elliot at 7.00

Falcons v Titans: Anytime TD - Julio Jones at 2.10