Superbru 2020 - Exciting year long competition

More
4 years 6 months ago #1 by NicG
Hi guys

Brent, please remove the post should you wish to.

I just thought to let you guys know. I've got a friend who has been running a year long Superbru rugby competition. This has been running for about 5 years. We are a group of about 25 people, give or take, every year

* R1,000 buy in
* 8 or so rugby tournaments, starting with super rugby. Only covering the big tournaments and incoming and end of year tours.
* There's a overall log, with the top 4 or 5 getting paid
* And then the top 3 for each tournament also wins something
* It's very entertaining, to have a year long interest, makes every game relevant.

You all are welcome to join and / or to invite or promote this to other friends. We would love to increase our numbers for 2020 :-) We will always operate on about 15% to 20% of the field getting paid, thus people don't lose heart because as an example it's only 3 paid out of a very large field. We find this keep everyone interested and brings them back each year.

Let me know should you require any further details or the contact number of the organiser etc

My email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Enjoy the rest of the World Cup

Cheers!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #2 by Brent Graham
Replied by Brent Graham on topic Superbru 2020 - Exciting year long competition
Hi Nico,

Sorry I saw your e-mail just been crazy - sounds interesting

Chat with me on Twitter - @BrentGraham

More
4 years 6 months ago #3 by NicG
All good Brent.

l'll send a reminder early 2020 before the start of the first tournament.

Anyone welcome to send let me know should there be interest. We create a whatsapp group (for those interested to join the whatsapp group) so I'll then add the contact numbers.

Cheers