All football tips w/c 15th June

More
3 years 11 months ago #1 by mackem
All football tips w/c 15th June was created by mackem
English Premier League joins other leagues from Europe in restarting, going to be strange watching these games with no fans and not sure how the circumstances will have an impact on the entertainment level and ultimately the volume of goals so will be taking things cautiously.

Wednesday EPL Preview

goodforthegame.co.za/English-Football/en...esday-17th-june.html

Villa v Sheff Utd, 2-3 goals in total at 19/20
Man City v Arsenal Either team to win by exactly 1 goal? (yes) 2/1

All this weeks football tips are most welcome here

twitter: @goodforthegame

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #2 by The Vann
Replied by The Vann on topic All football tips w/c 15th June
La Liga
Have not seen the same away side stats in this league as we did in the Bundesliga. I think managers are aware of the problem and I believe the Real Madrid tactic of playing at the smaller Alfredo De Stefano Stadium is brilliant.
Betis v Granada
I know Granada have a lot of injury problems but these odds are just too good for an away side with no spectators
Granada win @ 7/2
Levante v Sevilla
Going with the match bet and total goals
Sevilla and over 2.5 @ 27/20
The following user(s) said Thank You: Administrator, mackem

More
3 years 10 months ago #3 by mackem
Replied by mackem on topic All football tips w/c 15th June
Friday EPL preview, Spurs v Man Utd and Norwich v Southampton, tentative call on over 2.5 goals in both games

goodforthegame.co.za/English-Football/en...riday-19th-june.html

More
3 years 10 months ago #4 by The Vann
Good news is EPL's back and I can cut back on horse racing donations to assorted books. Bad news is no fans which has distorted results in the Bundesliga and we have 6 home wins from 15 in Spain so still early doors there. There are 18 teams in the Bundesliga so 9 matches per round. In the first three rounds away teams have scored in 22 of the 27 matches but here's the stat I like - Away teams scored in the first half of 17 of the 27 matches ie home teams struggle with the lack of fans early on.
Not really interested in the early match although the 14/10 Sheffield win seems generous.
Man City v Arsenal
Arsenal over 0.5 goals in the first half @ 31/20

More
3 years 10 months ago #5 by mackem
Replied by mackem on topic All football tips w/c 15th June
EPL Saturday and Sunday picks

goodforthegame.co.za/English-Football/en...th-to-21st-june.html

Brighton v Arsenal, over 2.5 goals at 0.87/1

Newcastle v Sheff United, match result draw at 2/1

Villa v Chelsea, Away win and over 2.5 total goals at 11/10

Everton v Liverpool, Liverpool to win 1-0 or 2-1 at 7/1 and 15/2 respectively.

More
3 years 10 months ago #6 by stokes1982
Replied by stokes1982 on topic All football tips w/c 15th June
Tottenham v Man United

Difficult to call. Spurs have been pretty rank this season, but Mourinho has had time with the squad and a load of players are now fit. Not the biggest fan of starting 11, so a few small stakes at bigger odds

Draw @ 5/2
Kane 2+ right footed shots on target @ 5/2
United goal between 75 - 90 mins @ 7/2

More
3 years 10 months ago #7 by The Vann
Watching the Norwich v Southampton match which is the perfect example of how false the run-in will be. There is absolutely no way this was the result 3 months ago at a full Carrow Road. I would accept knock-out comps but league matches are just not fair if you played away against their fans and at home you have none.
Will have a little dip on the later game this evening on the basis that the hugely overpaid stars (especially Rashford) will feel embarrassed at half time by the crap they have produced and probably put in a 70% effort in the second half
Spurs v ManU
Highest Scoring Half - Second @ 33/20

More
3 years 10 months ago #8 by southpaw
Replied by southpaw on topic All football tips w/c 15th June
Under 2.5 goals all 4 EPL games today.

10/1
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Vann

More
3 years 10 months ago #9 by The Vann
All 4 EPL games today - All away wins

32/1

More
3 years 10 months ago #10 by stokes1982

stokes1982 wrote: Tottenham v Man United

Difficult to call. Spurs have been pretty rank this season, but Mourinho has had time with the squad and a load of players are now fit. Not the biggest fan of starting 11, so a few small stakes at bigger odds

Draw @ 5/2

Good start betting wise but the lack of atmosphere makes a massive difference to the viewing experience. Anyone else having trouble getting into it?

More
3 years 10 months ago #11 by The Vann

stokes1982 wrote:

Draw @ 5/2

Good start betting wise but the lack of atmosphere makes a massive difference to the viewing experience. Anyone else having trouble getting into it?

Nice calls Stokes. From my side not so much the crowd but the players. Most look like they would far rather be on their summer hols then playing. I look at the effort from two sides in the relegation zone - Villa 1 yellow and 11 fouls - Norwich 1 yellow and 9 fouls - Just not the stats you expect from sides in their position. I'm on smaller stakes for the remainder of the season at slightly higher odds in the more exotic markets eg trying BTTS first half/2nd half - no/yes in the Brighton game @ 3/1. The only shorter odds showing some promise is the highest scoring half - 2nd half. Will keep an eye on that market.

More
3 years 10 months ago #12 by stokes1982

The Vann wrote:

stokes1982 wrote:

Draw @ 5/2

Nice calls Stokes. From my side not so much the crowd but the players. Most look like they would far rather be on their summer hols then playing. I look at the effort from two sides in the relegation zone - Villa 1 yellow and 11 fouls - Norwich 1 yellow and 9 fouls - Just not the stats you expect from sides in their position. I'm on smaller stakes for the remainder of the season at slightly higher odds in the more exotic markets eg trying BTTS first half/2nd half - no/yes in the Brighton game @ 3/1. The only shorter odds showing some promise is the highest scoring half - 2nd half. Will keep an eye on that market.

Cheers Vann, excellent Brighton call. Totally agree. Now that there is no fan backlash, a lot of players are treating it like a kick about in the park. There's no way Norwich would of gotten away with that performance under normal circumstances.
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Vann

More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #13 by The Vann
Team sheets out for Bournemouth v Palace. Playing - Ayew/Benteke/Zaha/Wilson/King.
Surely enough fire power to beat the
Match Goals over 2.5 @ 12/10

(Yeah I know I should not be doing this but life is too short to harbour any regrets)
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by The Vann.

More
3 years 10 months ago #14 by Quill
Replied by Quill on topic All football tips w/c 15th June
Cardiff vs Leeds

Both teams have shown attacking prowess this season and Leeds have more than 7 corners average per game in their away matches.
Also, with Bielsa as their coach, Leeds have now a good chance to promote and they'd probably want to make sure they do it without unnecessary stress towards the end of the season.

Bet 1: Total over 2.25 goals @1.85
Bet 2: Leeds total corners over 6.5 @1.83.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hewag

More
3 years 10 months ago #15 by southpaw
Replied by southpaw on topic All football tips w/c 15th June
For an interest -
Liverpool 3-0 @ 11/1
TAA 1st goal 22/1