Super Rugby AU week 8, Pro 14, Eng Prem 21-23 August

More
3 years 8 months ago #51 by coil
Well done South , the Tah's were back to their awful worst , I sadly went on the unders and died .
Looking forward to the rugby later on and on Sarries on the minus for smalls, on the overs points in Irish and have to back Leicester on the biggest plus now :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 8 months ago #52 by Experienced Novice
Replied by Experienced Novice on topic Super Rugby AU week 8, Pro 14, Eng Prem 21-23 August
Not much indicating that Saracens will be able to cover this cap. All these premiership matches only a preparation for the Champions Cup. Quins hunting that play off spot, buoyed by their performance vs Sharks etc. Give me the Quins Plus.

More
3 years 8 months ago #53 by Quill
Having seen the lineups, I'm hesitating to take Leinster at -8.5, not because Leinster are a weaker side, but Munster have brought in some big names in there, including Snyman and De Allende. Also, after the Sale Sharks disaster last week, I don't know how this will pan out after such a long break.

I like the over 41.5 points @1.87.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stoossy

More
3 years 8 months ago #54 by TheBettingStig
Replied by TheBettingStig on topic Super Rugby AU week 8, Pro 14, Eng Prem 21-23 August
Gallagher Premiership

Weekend result
5/6 = 83%

Overall
27/42 = 64%

Twitter @BettingStig

More
3 years 8 months ago #55 by southpaw
Been a trend of high scoring games this weekend, same in pro14. Reinvesting some of Brumbies winnings today -

Ospreys v Dragons - over 40.5pts @ 10/11

More
3 years 8 months ago #56 by coil
Ended up in the red Saturday , phew I didn't realise just how kak that Leicester third string would be , I got plus 16.5 before the off ... phew they were outgunned all over the place .

Going with the Dragons today on the plus but unsure of the Connacht game as they blow hot and cold as do Ulster . Will wait and see what the weather is like as points seem very low even for me the proverbial unders merchant .

More
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #57 by Zambusta
I had the same thought. Was just putting together the below when you posted South. Totals so far this weekend:

Premiership:

Pro 14:

Also points by underdogs, only 2 teams this weekend have been under 15 points (i.e. more than 2 converted tries):

Premiership:

Pro 14:

The question is are empty stadiums and new rule applications contributing to higher scores?
Last edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Zambusta.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brad Breath, ThoughtsOnSports

More
3 years 8 months ago #58 by Brad Breath
Originally liked the Dragons plus, but after seeing lineups I went the other way, have a small 6 leg acca ending on the Ospreys -6

More
3 years 8 months ago #59 by coil
OMG that 2nd half was awful to watch , the Dragons are absolute rubbish and would never have stayed in the cap for that Red card , I backed the plus but gave it all back on the overs ... just needed that last conversion as most.

Onto the game in Dublin, I'll go smalls plus 7.5 and the same stake overs .

More
3 years 8 months ago #60 by southpaw
Baddest beat ever :sick: :sick: :sick:

More
3 years 8 months ago #61 by bradie82
Small play on

Connacht over 14.5 @1.80
Over 37.5 @ 1.66
Over 4.5 tries @ 2

More
3 years 8 months ago #62 by TheBettingStig
Replied by TheBettingStig on topic Super Rugby AU week 8, Pro 14, Eng Prem 21-23 August
Guinness Pro14

Weekend result
6/6 = 100%

Overall
60/95 = 63%

Twitter @BettingStig
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stoossy