Super Rugby Unlocked, Mitre 10, Pro 14, Six Nations, Aus v NZL 30 Oct-1 Nov

More
3 years 5 months ago #101 by Quill

bradie82 wrote: Dragons vs Munster
Over 17.5 HT @ 1.87

On the top14, both La Rochelle and Toulouse are doing turnover so if I had to take something would be Pau @ 1.8 and SF @ 1.70 but not under

Hey Bradie, I read that it's hammering down in Newport, bad weather there. Or is there a patch of good weather at game time?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #102 by ThoughtsOnSports
Small Sunday interest:

Edinburgh draw no bet win at 12/10

twitter: @ThoughtsOnSports

More
3 years 5 months ago #103 by ThoughtsOnSports
Added Scarlets under 11.5

twitter: @ThoughtsOnSports
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brent Graham

More
3 years 5 months ago #104 by Brent Graham
Nice end to the weekend TOS

Chat with me on Twitter - @BrentGraham
The following user(s) said Thank You: ThoughtsOnSports

More
3 years 5 months ago #105 by Brazil

Kirky wrote: Sportingbet voided my Bulls -3.5 in all instances: straight and in all multis.

What I don't get is, that the bulls were declared the winners, not so ?
And if winners, then must be winners by 33 ?

So the confusion is around the books regulation that 80 min need to be played for a result on bets and the SA Rugby Board
that only requires 40 min of play for a result.Most books don't recognize an abandoned game's score yet an abandoned game after half time is recognized by
the Rugby Board.Most books have not factored this into their T&Cs in any clear manner so that is why we have this situation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheBettingStig

More
3 years 5 months ago #106 by kompos
as far as betting goes, there is no confusion
the Gambling Board makes the betting rules, and bookmakers must abide by that irrespective of their own t&c's or what some rugby board thinks is a ''result'
both bookies that have initially resulted my bets as a loss have since voided them - although one needed prompting with a threat of a complaint to the Gambling Board

More
3 years 5 months ago #107 by Brazil

kompos wrote: as far as betting goes, there is no confusion
the Gambling Board makes the betting rules, and bookmakers must abide by that irrespective of their own t&c's or what some rugby board thinks is a ''result'
both bookies that have initially resulted my bets as a loss have since voided them - although one needed prompting with a threat of a complaint to the Gambling Board

Any idea where we can read the Gambling Board's betting rules on 80 min rugby?
In the NBA for instance different books have different rules on overtime.I remember Betxchange used to include overtime in their O&U bets.
How can the Gambling Board alter Betxchange's rules in a dispute?
If a book stated in their T&Cs that 40 min would be the result in case of an abandoned game of rugby after halftime then how can the Gambling board refuse that?
We all have these fulltime or 80 min bet problems with the books from time to time.We sometimes get screwed when they refer to their T&Cs but
when we do likewise they play dumb.

More
3 years 5 months ago #108 by kompos
i'm referring of course to SA

the rules are available from every bookmaker website - they are obliged to have them

if a bookie wants to lay a different bet it must be specified on the actual ticket such as "tie no bet", including super over", including overtime" - sunbet specified including overtime on the recent Aus league and Super Rugby matches and as you may remember one of the matches ended in a draw, then overtime and a try scored - they settled on the overtime and there was nothing you could do about it- if you gamble you must know the rules (same as you must know percentages) and if the bookie tries to screw you, go to the Gambling Board
it is a rule of the GBoard that, at the time of taking the bet, both parties must be able to win or else the bet is void - just last week most of the bookies were offering odds on Scotland to win the 6Nations - of course that was impossible and if anyone had taken such a bet and reported it to the GB they would be severely reprimanded

More
3 years 5 months ago #109 by Rogerollo
The WCGRB gambling laws of 2014 state that all bets are void if a game is abandoned.
If one goes into extra time then a separate market is to be created,possibly Sunbet did have the 80min market too with the draw.All their markets however could not have been available with a default overtime.

More
3 years 5 months ago #110 by kompos
they had (and have right now) ONE market on Regular time (full time result) on the Aus league matches - the rest are all INCLUDING OVERTIME - h'caps points, the lot - go and have a look

More
3 years 5 months ago #111 by Rogerollo
In the World.Cup the score at time of abandonment after halftime would be used. for any possible abandoned games.We as bettors know that 80min is the min for our game bets though.So first half bets stand and second half ones voided..If Sunbet offered a twenty minute bet after halftime then it should have been honoured.