Abandoned and Cancelled Rugby Games with Official Score

More
3 years 1 month ago #1 by Brazil
A ruling has been given by one of our provincial boards that the official score of a rugby game is the final bet decider.
So if your game is abandoned but the official score given by the South African rugby board then the 80 min factor is somehow waived in favour
of the official score.I should imagine the same in other jurisdictions such as Europe where 28-0 was recorded as the official score also count,albeit
a cancelled game.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #2 by Rogerollo
Thanks for that so my Griquas bet was a winner last year against the Lions instead of being voided.
Will need to dig it out and follow up with my Bookie on this.
If it's correct then next major thunderstorm I'm gonna place a momentous bet on the leading team while tracking
the storm....nothing like winning in a storm,become a storm watcher:beer

More
3 years 1 month ago #3 by kompos

Brazil wrote: A ruling has been given by one of our provincial boards that the official score of a rugby game is the final bet decider.

which provincial gambling board made this decision?

More
3 years 1 month ago #4 by Brazil

kompos wrote:

Brazil wrote: A ruling has been given by one of our provincial boards that the official score of a rugby game is the final bet decider.

which provincial gambling board made this decision?

Western Cape Board have but to the best of my knowledge only one bookmaker has taken this route in rugby,GGGaming.
In their soccer rules they state there is only one exception to an abandoned game and that is in South American Club Football
where the ruling body may take the score at abandonment and make it valid for betting purposes.They do not have an exception in their rugby rules for an abandoned or incomplete game.I notice that no rules have been updated to reflect possible game scores for either the Covid or weather affected games.If you're playing with many units be wary of these possible snares in your bet payout!