All Football Tips w/c 31st May

More
2 years 11 months ago #1 by mackem
All Football Tips w/c 31st May was created by mackem
The final 2 rounds of the DTSV Premiership take place this week, will have previews shortly and will also turn attention to the outright markets for the Euro's.

All this week's football tips, a ny league are most welcome here

twitter: @goodforthegame

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #2 by Quill
Replied by Quill on topic All Football Tips w/c 31st May
A-League
Western United vs Macarthur

Western United are from Melbourne, and due to a Covid outbreak there they now find themselves hosting Macarthur in Sydney (Macarthur is from Sydney).
Western United have been really awful for 6 games in a row now, a stretch of 6 losses and only 2 goals scored.

They enter this match coming from a 6-1 loss at the hands of Melbourne Victory of all teams on Friday night (Melbourne Victory is second from bottom, who's had a very poor season themselves).
Macarthur need the three points, and they can take them, in order for them to consolidate their position in top 6. Otherwise it is a hot finish of the regular season, with 7 teams fighting for 4 play-off spots, within 6 points from the 3rd to the 9th, with two games left to play.

Western United are missing a few key players, among them being Berisha (top scorer), Risdon, Sanchez.

Macarthur should win this, especially that this match is almost at home for them, even if not at their own ground, it's still in Sydney.

Bet: Macarthur (-0.5) @1.88

More
2 years 11 months ago #3 by Quill
Central Coast Mariners vs Newcastle Jets

The end of the season cannot come soon enough for the Jets, who are rooted to the bottom of the ladder. They are missing three players tonight, out on international duty with the Olympic team.

The Mariners can secure their play-off spot with a win tonight. They are third on the ladder, but many teams can still reach them. In two matches played this season, the Mariners won both 1-0.
Playing at home in front of their crowd, the Mariners should book their spot in the finals tonight.

Bet: Mariners win and Over 1.5 goals @1.80
The following user(s) said Thank You: mackem, Stoossy

More
2 years 11 months ago #4 by mackem
Replied by mackem on topic All Football Tips w/c 31st May
DSTV Prem Wednesday

goodforthegame.co.za/South-Africa-Footba...nesday-2nd-june.html

Amazulu to win at 33/20
Baroka v Pirates Both teams to score? Yes at 12/10
Cape Town City v Leopards over 2.5 goals at 16/10
Chiefs v Golden Arrows 2-3 goals in total at 8/10

One other game I covered Tshakhuma v Chippa, not priced up right now, probably as circumstances scream draw but my preference would be under 1.5 total goals when market becomes available.

More
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #5 by Brent Graham
Replied by Brent Graham on topic All Football Tips w/c 31st May
My Betx account was empty and they kindly popped a R50 voucher in the other day - I put it on a rugby multiple at 27/1 and it landed

Going to see if I can hit a few long shot acc's with small stakes

3 draws at 29/1

Celtic v Sundowns
Bosch v Galaxy
Tshakuma v Chippa

Also the same acca at 27/1 with Amazulu v Swallows replacing Sundowns game and then all 4 draws at 87/1

Chat with me on Twitter - @BrentGraham
Last edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Brent Graham. Reason: add bets

More
2 years 11 months ago #6 by Quill
Brisbane Roar vs Perth Glory

Brisbane are 6th on the ladder 4 points ahead of Perth on 9th, both with two games to play and both are still in the contest to get to the finals.

Perth is coming into this match on a 6 match unbeaten run, the last two being two draws.

I'm taking Perth to fight hard and not lose.

Bet: Perth +0.5 @1.81

More
2 years 11 months ago #7 by The Vann
Replied by The Vann on topic All Football Tips w/c 31st May

Brent Graham wrote: My Betx account was empty and they kindly popped a R50 voucher in the other day - I put it on a rugby multiple at 27/1 and it landed

3 draws at 29/1

Celtic v Sundowns
Bosch v Galaxy
Tshakuma v Chippa

Also the same acca at 27/1 with Amazulu v Swallows replacing Sundowns game and then all 4 draws at 87/1

A single draw away from fame and fortune :sick:

More
2 years 11 months ago #8 by Quill
Adelaide vs WS Wanderers

The Wanderers are out of the play-off contention and Adelaide need just one point to secure their finals spot.

Adelaide lost at home to Sydney 1-4 last time out and they need to bounce back and make sure they don't lose this.
The Wanderers have been disappointing this season. Adelaide have played very well at home, having a record of 7W-3D-2L.
They play at home in front of their own fans and they have a lot to play for, so they should be able to take this.

Bet: Adelaide -0.5 @2.10

More
2 years 11 months ago #9 by Brent Graham
Replied by Brent Graham on topic All Football Tips w/c 31st May

The Vann wrote:

Brent Graham wrote: My Betx account was empty and they kindly popped a R50 voucher in the other day - I put it on a rugby multiple at 27/1 and it landed

3 draws at 29/1

Celtic v Sundowns
Bosch v Galaxy
Tshakuma v Chippa

A single draw away from fame and fortune :sick:

And 2 draws away from retirement!!! What a pity

Chat with me on Twitter - @BrentGraham

More
2 years 10 months ago #10 by mackem
Replied by mackem on topic All Football Tips w/c 31st May
Midweek locaal footy was kind wwith 4 from 5 arriving all at odds against, final day of the season Saturday and coupon not so appealing but will try these.

goodforthegame.co.za/South-Africa-Footba...turday-5th-june.html

Chippa to win (early price with books that offer it is 5/2)
Arrows v Stellies half time result draw (no price yet, expect it will be 5/4 or so)
Galaxy v Chiefs, Chiefs total goals over 1.5 at 14/10
Sundowns v Cape Town City btts yes at 12/10