B&I Lions v Sharks & Bull, Currie Cup, Internationals 7 -11 July

More
2 years 9 months ago #51 by Chiefie

Chiefie wrote:

Chiefie wrote:

Chiefie wrote:

Chiefie wrote:

coil wrote: Joined on the Pumas pumas plus 5.5 last night , main bet. Looking at unders in the game and 48.5 seems best so lesser bet on that . Have lumped on the Sharks plus 44.5 and hoping they can trouble the scoreboard so hoping you right South.

Fired in to wales 13+ FH points
Argies 11+ FH points

Hoping for a fast start

Matthew Carley reffing. Forgot how much I hated Him.

Sheedy is a worse goal kicker than Mounga. Embarrassment.

Carley hates rugby. Hates it.

The dickhead has now sent both props to the bin. Yet no penalty. Why is Matt Carley? What is Matt Carley?

And a head on head collision, red card.

He is trying to get them down to 11-11 so he can then start reffing like he’s at the euros. Will be penalising any players handling the ball shortly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 9 months ago #52 by Kitchen_theBuys
Don't agree with that red card

More
2 years 9 months ago #53 by southpaw
Argies you beauties!! Ref you absolute thief, how that late tackle on Miotti was missed I will never know.

Taking an inflated price tonight as if Lions get going fast Sharks will be going for tries, and this might be value.

Sharks over 0.5 tries each half @ 11/5
The following user(s) said Thank You: Flydubai

More
2 years 9 months ago #54 by Bookie Basher
Hmmm seems like WSB scope out this forum then adjust their markets.

Highest scoring half does not warrant odds adjustment given its such a niche market, but AI see someone posted 2nd half highest score between Sharks and British Lions at 0.83/1 but been adjusted to 0.7/1 on the site.

Handicap markets, total points, tries I can understand....But highest scoring halves?

Be careful what you post on forums guys lol.

More
2 years 9 months ago #55 by Chiefie

Bookie Basher wrote: Hmmm seems like WSB scope out this forum then adjust their markets.

Highest scoring half does not warrant odds adjustment given its such a niche market, but AI see someone posted 2nd half highest score between Sharks and British Lions at 0.83/1 but been adjusted to 0.7/1 on the site.

Handicap markets, total points, tries I can understand....But highest scoring halves?

Gone over 94.5 points in the England game, Langdon over throws two 5m lineouts and Dombrandt knocks on 2m out. Fuck England. Stupid fucks

More
2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #56 by Chiefie

Chiefie wrote:

Bookie Basher wrote: Hmmm seems like WSB scope out this forum then adjust their markets.

Gone over 94.5 points in the England game, Langdon over throws two 5m lineouts and Dombrandt knocks on 2m out. Fuck England. Stupid fucks

And now a lineout knock on 5m out and a penalty. This is a joke.

Ludlow is a penalty machine. Jesus. Never seen a rule book in his life. Cannot believe England have cocked this up so royally. They haven’t scored since the 62min. Christ on a bike.
Last edit: 2 years 9 months ago by Chiefie.

More
2 years 9 months ago #57 by Thrasher6
Can't believe how stupid a sending off that was....
Lesson kid: There are cameras everywhere. Don't be a dumb arse.....Jesus

More
2 years 9 months ago #58 by Chiefie

Thrasher6 wrote: Can't believe how stupid a sending off that was....

Went over 73.5 lions points. Kicks it out on 71 - another cracking bet

More
2 years 9 months ago #59 by Thrasher6
Was on over 103.5 points in running....and the tw@t decides to take a drop goal....rather than a conversation...and costs me a bundle. Awful....just awful.

More
2 years 9 months ago #60 by Thrasher6
Chiefie...I'm feeling it as well....decision making at the end was neanderthal....but rugby players really aint the brightest....(they think they are..)..but they really arent.

More
2 years 9 months ago #61 by Thrasher6

Chiefie wrote:

Thrasher6 wrote: Can't believe how stupid a sending off that was....

Went over 73.5 lions points. Kicks it out on 71 - another cracking bet

Yep...They rush the conversion....by taking the drop goal. Miss. Then when they get the opportunity to put the ball down inside their 25...they decline it and stick the ball out for full time. Bright these guys....effing bright...

More
2 years 9 months ago #62 by Flydubai
Great call Brent on Sharks improvement and South on the sharks tries.
Pity about the red card. Spoilt the game but saved me a packet.

More
2 years 9 months ago #63 by coil
Here's one for you Chiefie , 3 red cards today , everyone of them against me . And if I ever have a major punt when a French ref is in charge I will fall upon my sword graciously ... honestly they need to be banned .

More
2 years 9 months ago #64 by Thrasher6
We get these calls...these bad beats. But you have to take them on the chin....nothing we can do. The good thing is this forum is there for us

More
2 years 9 months ago #65 by Chiefie

Thrasher6 wrote: We get these calls...these bad beats. But you have to take them on the chin....nothing we can do. The good thing is this forum is there for us

A Bad beat is getting a losing card on the river in a poker game, a rotten avo in your woolies order or having to watch your kid playing water polo during the lions second test in 2009.

What happened to us collectively yesterday was inhumane, unfathomable and unbelievable. Watching England botch 5 clear tries in 20 minutes, reckless red cards, BI lions opting to rush a conversion to play on and then kick it out 15 seconds later. Ridiculous.

The only thing that can save this weekend are those dirty Italian meatball eating bastards hammering the English pig dogs in a bore fest. They’re talking like they’ve won it. They’re planning bank holidays tomorrow. They’re throwing out pizzas and pasta from the fridge. And there is nothing more I love when these arrogant English think it’s in the bag.

Remember in 2019 ahead of the RWC final, they thought they just had to turn up and collect the trophy. No. We knocked Kyle Sinckler back to his Biology A - Levels, Owen Farrell was reduced to a dazed and confused turnstile and Billy Vunipola was sent backwards by Faf As if he was frolicking with a 55kg poppie on a Sunday afternoon in the pool at H20.

And I tell you what, when these laser shining, anthem booing arrogant English bastards arrive at Wembley tonight, they will think they’ve won it. But our Italian brethren will have another story written. With staunch defense, a 6”7 keeper and a 4” midfield maestro, the Azzuri will take this, 1-0, and I will laugh, and I will love it.

Do it for Pavarotti, do it for Paninis, do it for all those Italian Americans in New Jersey - do it for all humanity.

Forza Italia. Fuck Boris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hanrick, Brad Breath

More
2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #66 by coil
Couldn't have said it any better Chiefie LOL !!
Even Benito Mussolini will be waiting up for this one , will be watching in a house full of huge English fans and will have to tread wearily ...
Bring it home my kok !
Last edit: 2 years 9 months ago by coil.