Postponed Soccer Games

More
2 years 5 months ago #1 by Brazil
Postponed Soccer Games was created by Brazil
Would like to find out from fellow punters how they have had postponed soccer games resulted.

Some betting sites speak of the game must be played in 24 hours for a result.
Others have a 36 hours allowance while some mention the game must be played on the same day
for the bet not to be voided.
If a game is played on the same time the following day is that within the 24 hours timeline?
The following user(s) said Thank You: mackem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #2 by mackem
Replied by mackem on topic Postponed Soccer Games
Hi Brazil, personally I haven't had one of these scenario's for ages. I do recall the timeline of something like 36 hours for the game to take place, wasn't aware that bookies had different timescales such as 24 hours. No doubt it will be in the bookies T&C's, might take some finding and were a game to kick off exactly 24 hours later maybe it would depend on whether the wording includes, "started" or "completed"

I think there was a Amazulu DSTV Prem match last week or so that got canned after a few mins due to a clash of kits and that took place the following day but I wasn't involved in that one.

twitter: @goodforthegame

More
2 years 5 months ago #3 by kompos
Replied by kompos on topic Postponed Soccer Games
you must be referring to last weeks abandoned/postponed match Amazulu vs Galants

the rules are clear (in S Africa anyway)- if played within 24 hours at the same venue, all bets stand

sunbet and bettingworld.com settled my bets

supabets cancelled my bet AFTER the result the next day, quoting the exact same rule that bets stand if played within 24 hours but claiming it was a "new game" - I have lodged a dispute with the Gambling Board