Rugby League - NRL w/c 21 March 2022

• Quill
  • Quill's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
More
2 years 1 month ago #1 by Quill
Not much of an impression so far, as only two rounds have gone, but in wet weather and between two lowly teams I'm going for unders.
Hoping for a slug fest.

Wests Tigers vs New Zealand Warriors

Under 38.5 points @1.87
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brad Breath

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #2 by Couch Critic
Replied by Couch Critic on topic Rugby League - NRL w/c 21 March 2022
Wow - what a 2nd half for you Quil. Lovely!

Twitter: @HDiemont
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quill

• Quill
  • Away
More
2 years 1 month ago #3 by Quill
Replied by Quill on topic Rugby League - NRL w/c 21 March 2022
Penrith Panthers vs Newcastle Knights

The Panthers are the defending champions, but they are missing a few key players through injury. Despite that, they managed to win the first two matches of the season, however their defence hasn't been as tight as last year, leaking a big amount of points.
The Knights are the surprise pack this beginning of the season, having won two in a row, and showing a very tight defence, with only 10 points leaked in 2 games.
This should be a tight one.

Bet 1: Under 38.5 points @1.86
Bet 2: Knights +10.5 @1.79

• Quill
  • Away
More
2 years 1 month ago #4 by Quill
Amazing how many points they score in less than ideal conditions. :angry:

Canberra Raiders vs Gold Coast Titans

The Raiders are set to welcome back some much needed boosts to their starting 13 for this match.
Raiders coach Ricky Stuart was livid after last week’s loss to North Queensland, as Canberra slumped to a disappointing 26-6 defeat, and he will demand an immediate improvement, and playing at home they should be able to deliver.

Both teams have lost one and won one, so far.
The matches involving the Titans generally end with high scores, whilst the typically fast GIO Stadium pitch has produced 40+ total points in each of its last ten NRL games.

The opening try has been scored within the first eight minutes in seven of Canberra’s last eight games.

Bet 1: Canberra @1.80
Bet 2: Over 39.5 points @1.90
Bet 3: Time of 1st Try - Try before 8 Mins 30 Secs @1.95

• Quill
  • Away
More
2 years 1 month ago #5 by Quill
Brisbane Broncos and North Queensland Cowboys

The Broncos are a much improved team this season. They started with two very nice wins, home and away, conceding only 14 points so far.
Despite the wet weather I'm not taking the unders, as we've seen in both union and league that the scores went overs so far.

Bet: Brisbane -6.5 @1.91

• Quill
  • Away
More
2 years 1 month ago #6 by Quill
Manly Sea Eagles vs Canterbury Bulldogs

The Sea Eagles lost both their games this beginning of the new season, while the Bulldogs won one and lost one. The fact that they managed to beat a team, albeit NQ Cowboys, is amazing in itself, but coupled with the tight defeat to the much improved Brisbane Broncos raised my eyebrows.

It's been raining here and while I'm hesitant to pick a winner, I won't pick the Bulldogs on the seemingly big +10.5 handicap due to the fact that the Eagles have been beating them by bigger margins for the past few years, I'll go for the unders this time.

The Bulldogs played two very low scoring games already, and I just hope that finally we get an unders in the rain, as it should be.

Bet: Under 38.5 points @1.90