UFC 297: Strickland v Du Plessis

More
3 months 1 week ago #1 by Brent Graham
UFC 297: Strickland v Du Plessis was created by Brent Graham
My son is getting me into the UFC and although not a massive fan yet I will be up early on Sunday to watch Dricus Du Plessis v Sean Strickland

Strickland a marginal favourite and my son tells me the longer the fight goes on the more it favours Strickland - he reckons Dricus in the 2nd round

WSB have a double your money promo if you back Dricus to win and he wins in side 2 rounds

Anyone else excited for this one and any bets you like or promos out there?

Chat with me on Twitter - @BrentGraham

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 1 week ago #2 by kcmarinopirlo
Replied by kcmarinopirlo on topic UFC 297: Strickland v Du Plessis
Love this Sport, trained Martial Arts my whole life and have to say Dricus is such a bad matchup for Strickland I think he gets it done!

And I don't know how Pennington is getting a title shot with her record I think Bueno Silva stops her.

New fans should definitely tune in for this card The crowd in Toronto will be insane

Twitter @kamalch53215288
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brent Graham, Naidoo

More
3 months 1 week ago #3 by Naidoo
Replied by Naidoo on topic UFC 297: Strickland v Du Plessis
Agree Kc, Pennington is going to get schooled by Bueno Silva. That 6/10 odds is perfect for a double with Dricus imo.

I have to agree with your son's write up on the Dricus match Brent. Brilliant insight and thoughts and I think if Dricus gets the win it will have to be early in the fight. The longer it goes on and Strickland should dominate the later rounds. So based on that thinking I think Dricus gets it done by TKO, KO or DQ.

Two bets for me on the card:

Dricus by TKO, KO or DQ - 27/10
Bueno Silva and Dricus both to win - 22/10

Twitter handle @vinolin_naidoo