URC week 10, Super Rugby Outrights + other rugby 16-18 Feb

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #1 by Brent Graham
Not a great weekend for me with Italy over 12.5 my main bet (also the newsletter bet sadly) - aside from the early penalty miss they never looked like getting a point

I also missed the newsletter acca making the mistake of going against Hanrick and Crowe Tips on the England game

Six Nations takes a break but the URC is back '

Super Rugby around the corner and a good time to have a look for any outright value

Here are the URC fixtures including the 2 local derbies where I have put up projected handicaps - no feel for how 6 Nations will hit the northern hem teams and will leave that to the bookies

Zebre v Edinburgh
Scarlets v Munster
Lions +4.5 v Bulls
Leinster v Benetton
Sharks -3.5 v Stormers
Cardiff v Connacht
Glasgow v Dragons
Ospreys v Ulster

Have a good week and look forward to your thoughts

Chat with me on Twitter - @BrentGraham

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #2 by Pablo
Benetton Treviso +26 EH @2 2u

I expect little player release and Benetton can field a nice team despiste international absences (Duvenage, Umaga, Albornoz, Fekitoa, Odogwu, Smith available unless injuries). Leinster of course have strength in deep but I think Benetton can stay within 3 scores.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #3 by Brent Graham
Here are the opening lines at Pokerbet - looks ike the Benetton line has been the only mover

Scarlets +7.5 v Munster
Zebre +12.5 v Edinburgh
Lions +5.5 v Bulls
Leinster -22.5 v Benetton
Sharks +3.5 v Stormers
Cardiff +4.5 v Connacht
Glasgow -14.5 v Dragons
Ospreys +4.5 v Ulster

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #4 by Brent Graham
No major movement with a few of the lines shifting a point.

Zebre into +10.5 from +12.5 the biggest move since I posted caps

Leinster game stable at 22.5

More
2 months 2 weeks ago - 2 months 2 weeks ago #5 by Pablo
A bit speculative but I took Oyonnax +21 ha @1.763 for just 1u, only one because I'm not sure that Oyo won't rotate but everything suggest that they'll rotate next weekend in Lyon not this week. ST with a lot of absences also Dupont, maybe Roumat and Capuozzo back but I think Oyo can stay a little bit closer.
Last edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by Pablo.

More
2 months 1 week ago #6 by Pablo
I have to take Munster -8.5 ha @1.80 2u

Strong strong Munster team despite international absences while Scarlets with a well depleted side. Munster away record is very poor but with this lineups they should win by at least two scores.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brent Graham, Kirky

More
2 months 1 week ago #7 by Brent Graham
Guys please note the early start for tonights THE HANDICAP

We are live at 20h00 to talk URC week 10 action

Click here to set a reminder on You Tube

More
2 months 1 week ago #8 by BetterRugby
Hi folks! Avid rugby fan here - I stumbled across this website recently that I thought I would share. Seems to be a great place for people who like a bet. It has live odds, odds comparisons, dropping odds & surebets all for our beloved game! It looks like it has great coverage of all the major leagues, even covers the Super Rugby! Seen other cool stuff like News, Video & even some free bet/sign ups. Thought I’d share given its a 6N fallow week - anyways see if you like it: worldrugbyhub.com/

More
2 months 1 week ago #9 by Brent Graham
What do you like this weekend BetterRugby?

Hopefully you didn't register just to spam us? :lol:

More
2 months 1 week ago #10 by BetterRugby
Haha no sir, but my style is quite unique with Rugby I like an outside bet and feel like there is some handicapping to be had on Leinster v Benneton. Leinster with players likely not playing due to 6N and Benneton been going well lately - bookies have them at 13/1 at the moment.

More
2 months 1 week ago #11 by Brent Graham
Cheers, Benetton also missing plenty to 6 Nations though?

Guys a reminder show is live at 21h00

More
2 months 1 week ago #12 by Jameson

BetterRugby wrote: Hi folks! Avid rugby fan here - I stumbled across this website recently that I thought I would share. Seems to be a great place for people who like a bet. It has live odds, odds comparisons, dropping odds & surebets all for our beloved game! It looks like it has great coverage of all the major leagues, even covers the Super Rugby! Seen other cool stuff like News, Video & even some free bet/sign ups. Thought I’d share given its a 6N fallow week - anyways see if you like it: worldrugbyhub.com/

Its an awful place, we never win any money! :-)

More
2 months 1 week ago - 2 months 1 week ago #13 by Pablo
Nevers -11.5 ha @1.90 2u

Agen with a depleted side (Guion, Martinez, Burin, Demotte, Olmstead, Duputs, Lokotui, Vincent, Ramoka, Etcheverry, Belan, Garrigues, Tolot out). Not a bad forward pack but backline division is without their best performers this season, plus Buttin at 13 (he never played at center but one time 7-8 years ago and he will face one of the Pro D2 top performers in that position Loaloa).

As I read in Agen forums they are focused in the following 3 matches where they will face Grenoble at home and derby away in Montauban and then Brive.

Best home side against second worst visitor, but that not always means a big home win. With this lineups for me Nevers is in chance to get TBP.

Also cheeky combo Beziers+Aurillac+Nevers dnb´s @2.25 for 1u. Best home teams and their opponents with rotations.
Last edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Pablo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kirky

More
2 months 1 week ago #14 by SirDesChamps00

BetterRugby wrote: Haha no sir, but my style is quite unique with Rugby I like an outside bet and feel like there is some handicapping to be had on Leinster v Benneton. Leinster with players likely not playing due to 6N and Benneton been going well lately - bookies have them at 13/1 at the moment.

I'll lay you 25/1 if you like Benneton just get in touch how much you'd like on. They haven't a hope of beating Leinster away

More
2 months 1 week ago #15 by Kirky

SirDesChamps00 wrote:

BetterRugby wrote: Leinster with players likely not playing due to 6N and Benneton been going well lately - bookies have them at 13/1 at the moment.

I'll lay you 25/1 if you like Benneton just get in touch how much you'd like on. They haven't a hope of beating Leinster away

Leinster B (home) vs Benneton B (away) = Easy Leinster win.
I'm calling Leinster B players to be ruthless and win by 28+
Hence Leinster -22.5 for 2 units @ 1.86.
I may add to this as options are added at sunbet.

More
2 months 1 week ago #16 by SirDesChamps00

Kirky wrote:

SirDesChamps00 wrote:

BetterRugby wrote: Leinster with players likely not playing due to 6N and Benneton been going well lately - bookies have them at 13/1 at the moment.

Just Saturday is promised a wet day all across Ireland don't know if that effects your thinking

More
2 months 1 week ago #17 by Brent Graham
Lions v Bulls Preview

Going over 54.5 as feel the line might move but was surprised to see Lions v Bulls games have not been that high scoring in JHB

More
2 months 1 week ago #18 by Brent Graham
Sharks v Stormers Betting Preview

I will likely get further involved but at this stage an "any other score" interest in the tribet at 14/10

More
2 months 1 week ago #19 by Jameson
Gone Scarlets +14 @evens, at home ffs!

Welsh pride (and probably stupidity) prevents me from going Munster -14 ......

More
2 months 1 week ago #20 by Pablo

Pablo wrote: Benetton Treviso +26 EH @2 2u

I expect little player release and Benetton can field a nice team despiste international absences (Duvenage, Umaga, Albornoz, Fekitoa, Odogwu, Smith available unless injuries). Leinster of course have strength in deep but I think Benetton can stay within 3 scores.

Not a bad Benetton compo (even without Smith and Odogwu) but with more international players released than expected so I stick my nose to this line.

More
2 months 1 week ago #21 by SirDesChamps00

Jameson wrote: Gone Scarlets +14 @evens, at home ffs!

Welsh pride (and probably stupidity) prevents me from going Munster -14 ......

What's weather like? Could be overs?

More
2 months 1 week ago #22 by Jameson
Been mostly cloudy but dry all day and looks like its going to stay that way for the game.

More
2 months 1 week ago #23 by Laraxwell
Scarlets v Munster

Going to play:
Scarlets Over 14.5pts 5/6 Boyles
Gavin Coombes (back at 8 tonight) ATS 10/11 Boyles
Gavin Coombes 2+ tries 9/2 Bet365

More
2 months 1 week ago #24 by Jameson

Pablo wrote: I have to take Munster -8.5 ha @1.80 2u

Strong strong Munster team despite international absences while Scarlets with a well depleted side. Munster away record is very poor but with this lineups they should win by at least two scores.

The strongest pack Scarlets have put together for a long while there - Two S Africans in it!!

More
2 months 1 week ago #25 by Pablo

Pablo wrote: A bit speculative but I took Oyonnax +21 ha @1.763 for just 1u, only one because I'm not sure that Oyo won't rotate but everything suggest that they'll rotate next weekend in Lyon not this week. ST with a lot of absences also Dupont, maybe Roumat and Capuozzo back but I think Oyo can stay a little bit closer.

ST -19 @2 almost 1u to close this one with little loss, shitty compo Oyo. Looks like big home win even without Dupont. ST over 36.5 its the bet here.

More
2 months 1 week ago #26 by The Vann
Sweet sixteen this evening Bru

Plus 16.5 points double
Scarlets/Zebre @ 19/10

More
2 months 1 week ago #27 by Pablo
I don't get a fucking clue with Pro D2

More
2 months 1 week ago #28 by Laraxwell
Gavin Coombes scores his 2nd try on 23minutes.
Oh man is it good when the punts come in early

More
2 months 1 week ago #29 by southpaw
Joining on Lions Bulls over 54.5. Think this game is loose and fast.

More
2 months 1 week ago #30 by Kirky

Pablo wrote: I don't get a fucking clue with Pro D2

Don't beat yourself up Pablo, I really value your contributions on both French leagues.

Ok so Nevers on the cap didn't arrive, but no matter, they still won. Had they hit the cap, I reckon you and me both would of scored big time. Well worth the risk for that size multi odds.

I take accas on all home teams each week in both comps, then I look for some additional edges, which I get from you.

So just roll with the punches mate, you're right more than you're wrong :) :beer :beer

More
2 months 1 week ago #31 by Brent Graham
Guys on a different note Nathan who joined me on Thursdays show runs a Fantasy Draft for Super Rugby

He has asked me to join a league with him and we would like one more from Goodforthegame - local or based overseas

Here is the link to the website www.fantasyrugbydraft.com/

The draft takes place Sunday morning 07h30 SA time (online of course!)

I think I will battle with the players a bit but the concept looks great so pop me a mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or respond below if you are keen to play

More
2 months 1 week ago #32 by Chiefie

southpaw wrote: Joining on Lions Bulls over 54.5. Think this game is loose and fast.

Points line at 57.5 here in the UK. What does everyone think?

Lions much improved on Defence, 30 degrees.

However just can’t find it in me to back unders and hoping for a rubbish game.

Why is betting so hard.

That’s what she said.

More
2 months 1 week ago #33 by Kirky

SirDesChamps00 wrote:

Kirky wrote:

SirDesChamps00 wrote:

Just Saturday is promised a wet day all across Ireland don't know if that effects your thinking

Just seen that Hollie Davidson is the ref, not too sure but I think she plays a slow game.
So yeah probably the 5 units I took Leinster by -22.5 isn't my best bet as it's now dropped to -17.5..
But its done and I'm gonna let it ride. Probably also not too smart of me :blush: :whistle: :beer

More
2 months 1 week ago #34 by southpaw

Chiefie wrote:

southpaw wrote: Joining on Lions Bulls over 54.5. Think this game is loose and fast.

Why is betting so hard.

That’s what she said.

54.5 was with PP in UK last night when posted. Line has moved to 57.5. Not sure what pokerbet Sa are now as cannot access site.

I’m not as confident as last bulls lions game, but in general when you add sun, hot and highveld you get more overs than unders.

More
2 months 1 week ago #35 by Chiefie

southpaw wrote:

Chiefie wrote:

Why is betting so hard.

That’s what she said.

54.5 was with PP in UK last night when posted. Line has moved to 57.5. Not sure what pokerbet Sa are now as cannot access site.

I’m not as confident as last bulls lions game, but in general when you add sun, hot and highveld you get more overs than unders.

All valid points. Hopefully guys get so buggered with the heat and fatigue that the second half turns into a touch rugby exhibition game.

Think over 57.5 is the way to go and hoping everyone nails their kicks. Can see this finishing on 56 - 58 points.

More
2 months 1 week ago - 2 months 1 week ago #36 by Pablo

Kirky wrote:

Pablo wrote: I don't get a fucking clue with Pro D2

Don't beat yourself up Pablo, I really value your contributions on both French leagues.

Ok so Nevers on the cap didn't arrive, but no matter, they still won. Had they hit the cap, I reckon you and me both would of scored big time. Well worth the risk for that size multi odds.

I take accas on all home teams each week in both comps, then I look for some additional edges, which I get from you.

So just roll with the punches mate, you're right more than you're wrong :) :beer :beer

Thanks mate, you right. This kind of matches were surebets few years back when away teams send depleted teams and got thrashed. Once every one or two weeks there was this kind of bets but It looks like not anymore sadly. At least the combo arrived.

In Top14 I changed completely my mind and went ST over 36.5 2u. Very nice compo and Oyonnax with a surprised big turnover. Good weather so I expect points flow even without Dupont.

In the other matches I did SP +12.5 @1.80 but just for 1u (no Simmonds at 10 nor Fiisihoi at loosehead are big absences for Pau but UBB with all internationals out).

If you want something for a combo, Bayonne at @1.36 is very nice. Clermont with a depleted backline.

And under 48.5 @1.80 2u in Glasgow, confirmed heavy rain during the match.

More
2 months 1 week ago #37 by Chiefie
Nohamba missing kicks directly in front of the posts 5 min in. Useless little bastard

More
2 months 1 week ago #38 by SirDesChamps00

Chiefie wrote: Nohamba missing kicks directly in front of the posts 5 min in. Useless little bastard

Terrible game so far. Kicking everything
Rugby would really sicken you turning into such a sh1t sport

More
2 months 1 week ago #39 by Chiefie

SirDesChamps00 wrote:

Chiefie wrote: Nohamba missing kicks directly in front of the posts 5 min in. Useless little bastard

Terrible game so far. Kicking everything
Rugby would really sicken you turning into such a sh1t sport

Shit fest 25 min in. Won’t be more than 25 points in this game.

Well done all unders backers.

More
2 months 1 week ago #40 by SirDesChamps00
One of the worst half's of rugby I've seen in a long time in such perfect conditions. Two useless teams fucking wasters

More
2 months 1 week ago #41 by Pablo
33.5 is calling me for an over but first half was ludicrous

More
2 months 1 week ago #42 by SirDesChamps00
Fuck them Pablo. They are all useless cunts
South African club teams are a waste of time
The pitch is like a third world country pitch too

More
2 months 1 week ago #43 by southpaw
Wow you guys get too worked up. Take a chill man, it’s rugby, it’s betting. When the fun stops…

More
2 months 1 week ago #44 by Brent Graham
Guys some really disappointing comments - no power at the moment but think I have blocked sirdeschamps and will look at the other posts later - if you want to swear and hurl obscenities rather show yourself the door please

The following user(s) said Thank You: Winslow Lee

More
2 months 1 week ago #45 by Pablo
Luckily I didn´t shot the o33.5 live but my Lions +7 ha prematch starts to look bad.

Regarding some disgusting comments, agree with you Brent there´s no place for that here. It´s betting, sometimes we win sometimes we learn, bad comments not needed.

More
2 months 1 week ago #46 by Chiefie

Pablo wrote: Luckily I didn´t shot the o33.5 live but my Lions +7 ha prematch starts to look bad.

Regarding some disgusting comments, agree with you Brent there´s no place for that here. It´s betting, sometimes we win sometimes we learn, bad comments not needed.

Just to confirm I’d rather not watch my parents and their squash friends go at it on a Saturday night.

But this game has been kak. Wow.

Maybe a trend for an unders weekend I think.

More
2 months 1 week ago #47 by southpaw
Cannot get heavily involved in sharks game, for an interest /

Last try Bongi 14/1
Man match Curwin Bosch 10/1

More
2 months 1 week ago - 2 months 1 week ago #48 by Pablo
Clear forward pass in the Leinster 6th try but everything ok jose luis for Hollie Davidson. Bffff I can take a bad bet but I cannot take thins kind of refereeing.

More
2 months 1 week ago #49 by Jameson
Cardiff, red card, disallowed try, yellow card - and I went +3.5 Jeeeezzzzzzz

More
2 months 1 week ago #50 by Pablo

Jameson wrote: Cardiff, red card, disallowed try, yellow card - and I went +3.5 Jeeeezzzzzzz

Bff I was on Cardiff +4.5 and sweating bullets since the early red card. In normal conditions that would have been a comfy home win.