URC week 10, Super Rugby Outrights + other rugby 16-18 Feb

More
2 months 1 week ago #51 by Pablo

Pablo wrote:

Kirky wrote:

Pablo wrote: I don't get a fucking clue with Pro D2

Don't beat yourself up Pablo, I really value your contributions on both French leagues.

Ok so Nevers on the cap didn't arrive, but no matter, they still won. Had they hit the cap, I reckon you and me both would of scored big time. Well worth the risk for that size multi odds.

I take accas on all home teams each week in both comps, then I look for some additional edges, which I get from you.

So just roll with the punches mate, you're right more than you're wrong :) :beer :beer

Thanks mate, you right. This kind of matches were surebets few years back when away teams send depleted teams and got thrashed. Once every one or two weeks there was this kind of bets but It looks like not anymore sadly. At least the combo arrived.

In Top14 I changed completely my mind and went ST over 36.5 2u. Very nice compo and Oyonnax with a surprised big turnover. Good weather so I expect points flow even without Dupont.

In the other matches I did SP +12.5 @1.80 but just for 1u (no Simmonds at 10 nor Fiisihoi at loosehead are big absences for Pau but UBB with all internationals out).

If you want something for a combo, Bayonne at @1.36 is very nice. Clermont with a depleted backline.

And under 48.5 @1.80 2u in Glasgow, confirmed heavy rain during the match.

ST o36.5, under 48.5 in Glasgow and Pau +12.5 all in for a nice late evening.

As a stupid I did UBB +9.5 livebet to lose just by 10 and blowing like 4-5 chances 5 meters away from the tryline ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kirky

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #52 by Jameson
Right, I'm on a very long losing streak so have zero confidence - especially after the 1 point loss with Cardiff yesterday .....

Main game for me today is Ospreys v Ulster. O's are +3 @ EVENS and the points line is 46. Weather looks OK this afternoon, dry with some sunshine (I'll believe it when I see it!). O's look more disrupted due to call ups but the recent Ulster away form is not good.

Any thoughts?

More
2 months 1 week ago #53 by Kirky

Jameson wrote: Right, I'm on a very long losing streak so have zero confidence - especially after the 1 point loss with Cardiff yesterday .....

Main game for me today is Ospreys v Ulster. O's are +3 @ EVENS and the points line is 46. Weather looks OK this afternoon, dry with some sunshine (I'll believe it when I see it!). O's look more disrupted due to call ups but the recent Ulster away form is not good.

Any thoughts?

Yeah, I am on a win streak, with this being already my best weekend since mid December..

So I have a 2 unit multi with the seventh and last leg an Ulster Win to pay at 12.55 based on my prediction of Ulster winning by 3. I'm gonna take a nibble of 2 units at 1-12 too.

Good luck Jameson :beer

More
2 months 1 week ago #54 by Laraxwell
Ospreys v Ulster
Nick Timoney ATS @ 10/3 Boyles
(11/5 @ Bet365)

More
2 months 1 week ago #55 by Pablo

Jameson wrote: Right, I'm on a very long losing streak so have zero confidence - especially after the 1 point loss with Cardiff yesterday .....

Any thoughts?

I'm on Ospreys +5.5 @1.80 2u, not a bad lineup and with Cooney out I cannot trust Ulster.

More
2 months 1 week ago #56 by Chiefie

Laraxwell wrote: Ospreys v Ulster
Nick Timoney ATS @ 10/3 Boyles
(11/5 @ Bet365)

Like this alot. Seems to be the main threat from around 5m out.

Maybe even worth a nibble for 2 or more.

Also looks like an Italian ref, who I think leans towards unders. But 43.5; 44.5 - seems low if the weather is ok for a 3pm kick off.

More
2 months 1 week ago #57 by Jameson
Weather in Swansea is partial cloud, ocasional sunshine. So I'm going overs - about time I've won an overs .... :-)

More
2 months 1 week ago #58 by Chiefie

Jameson wrote: Weather in Swansea is partial cloud, ocasional sunshine. So I'm going overs - about time I've won an overs .... :-)

And I’m joining on over 43.5.

Let’s be honest, we both know it’s going to end 21-22.

More
2 months 1 week ago #59 by Chiefie

Chiefie wrote:

Jameson wrote: Weather in Swansea is partial cloud, ocasional sunshine. So I'm going overs - about time I've won an overs .... :-)

And I’m joining on over 43.5.

Let’s be honest, we both know it’s going to end 21-22.

Nothing I enjoy more than being on overs and goal kickers looking like they’ve never seen a kicking tee in their life.

More
2 months 1 week ago #60 by Jameson
Yep - overs gone after 15 mins - no urgency what so ever. Its like watching in slow mo......

More
2 months 1 week ago #61 by Chiefie

Jameson wrote: Yep - overs gone after 15 mins - no urgency what so ever. It’s like watching in slow mo......

3-0 after 30 mins.

I’ve watched village level of rugby on Sundays, but this is taking it to a new low.

Really looking forward to the URC tournament being scrapped in favour of a world club tournament.

More
2 months 1 week ago #62 by Jameson
Ulcer deserve to lose for being so incompetant.

More
2 months 1 week ago #63 by Chiefie

Jameson wrote: Ulcer deserve to lose for being so incompetant.

I genuinely hope they rebrand to Ulcer.

It’s fitting.

Any time you see an Italian referee, you go unders.

They take 15 mins to explain every decision

More
2 months 1 week ago #64 by Jameson
Well, dramatic end there and it was great (as a Welshman) to see the O's win.

But my losing streak continues - I dont think I have ever experienced one as grimly long as this :-o

More
2 months 1 week ago #65 by Chiefie

Jameson wrote: Well, dramatic end there and it was great (as a Welshman) to see the O's win.

But my losing streak continues - I dont think I have ever experienced one as grimly long as this :-o

My gut was saying unders.

Hoping for an open game.

Never in it.

Stockdale was woeful.

More
2 months 1 week ago #66 by Jameson
Castres v Toulon overs anyone? lol :-)

More
2 months 1 week ago #67 by Pablo
I may regret backing Toulon but small interest in their +12.5 @1.75 for just 1u. All their Top14 away matches ended inside this line and bench looks ok.

More
2 months 1 week ago #68 by Chiefie

Jameson wrote: Castres v Toulon overs anyone? lol :-)

Oh that’s me. I had over 42.5.

It ended 25-17.

About 4 missed kicks to boot and 3 disallowed tries.

All in all. A shit day.

More
2 months 1 week ago - 2 months 1 week ago #69 by Kirky

Jameson wrote: Well, dramatic end there and it was great (as a Welshman) to see the O's win.

My apologies there Jameson, drat. I know how shit a losing streak feels :(

I'm just glad that I didn't watch the game :sick:
Last edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Kirky.

More
2 months 1 week ago #70 by Jameson

Chiefie wrote:

Jameson wrote: Castres v Toulon overs anyone? lol :-)

Oh that’s me. I had over 42.5.

It ended 25-17.

About 4 missed kicks to boot and 3 disallowed tries.

All in all. A shit day.

Commiserations. I am gratful that I didnt bother with this one. Normally when that happens, the bet would have won!

More
2 months 1 week ago #71 by Jameson

Kirky wrote:

My apologies there Jameson, drat. I know how shit a losing streak feels :(

I'm just glad that I didn't watch the game :sick:

Drat, double drat and tripple drat! These dastardly bookies have me by the balls and nothing I do to prise them free is working! sob sob :-)