NFL Week 5

More
2 years 6 months ago #1 by MrMeeseeks86
NFL Week 5 was created by MrMeeseeks86
Looking to bounce back after last week which was pretty rough.

Cowboys v Giants

Probably my most confident game of the week. Giants missing two starting WR's which they can't really afford against a Cowboys team that's really rolling at the moment. Giants did beat the Saints in New Orleans last week in OT and they did play well but I put that more in Saints being impossible to figure out this year. I'm doing a match builder for this one so those who'd rather do just the cap I believe -7 should be a pretty safe one. The Cowboys TE would've hit this over 3 out of the 4 games and the one that didn't hit was against a decent Chargers.

Cowboys -6.5 + Dalton Schultz Over 44.5 Receiving Yards @ 3.45

Bengals v Packers

Bengals do look a lot better but I'm still not completely sold having not played against the best competition. Their RB Mixon is listed as questionable so that would definitely be a huge issue for them. Burrow is connecting well with Jamar Chase but if Mixon is out that definitely leaves more resources to cover him. Packers have a big corner out so that is a bit of a concern but hopefully their offense could outscore them regardless.

Packers -3 @ 1.93

Raiders v Bears

Bears have named Justin Fields official QB1 moving forward so offense might be more consistent but on defense they have Hicks listed as doubtful and Khalil Mack as questionable. If those two are out Derek Carr will have all kinds of time in the pocket. I think Raiders can disrupt the rookie QB enough on defense and if they have a lot of possession, Bears secondary is pretty weak.

Raiders -2.5 + Carr Over 1.5 Passing TD's @ 2.08

Also have on Anytime TD multiple and a Teaser multiple for those long shots:

Cordarrelle Patterson (Falcons) Anytime TD / Dalton Schultz (Cowboys) Anytime TD / Justin Jefferson (Vikings) Anytime TD @ 11.28

Ravens -2.5 / Patriots -2.5 / Packers -2.5 / Buccaneers -5.5 / Cowboys -6.5 / Vikings ML @ 11.12
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quill, Stoossy, Naidoo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago #2 by Naidoo
Replied by Naidoo on topic NFL Week 5
Early games (7pm)

Brady and Bucs back at home and I expect them to put away a 1-3 Dolphins side. Feel the spread is well set so staying away from that and going with Brady TD passes. Brady has thrown 9 TD passes in both his home games this season. Rodgers is Rodgers and yet again I will say a over 1.5 TD pass line is wrong. Away game for the Packers and it will be tough but as MrMeeseeks mentioned, Bengals have not come up against quality opposition yet this season.

Tom Brady over 2.5 TD passes + Aaron Rodgers over 1.5 TD passes
32/10

Sunbet

Late game (10pm)

I agree with MrMeeseeks again with the Cowboys bet. Cowboys cover the spread easily and go overs on their points as well. So going with a buildabet for this game and also a big strike on a single bet. I am also in the camp of Dalton Schultz tonight.

Cowboys -4.5 + Cowboys over 25.5 points + Schultz over 40+ Receiving yards
32/10

Sportingbet

A slight variation to MrMeeseeks Schultz bet, another bet that the Cowboys TE would hit in 3 of his 4 games so far (6 against Bucs,6 against Eagles and 6 against Panthers)

Dalton Schultz over 4.5 Receptions
12/10

Sunbet

Twitter handle @vinolin_naidoo
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrMeeseeks86

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.