Boxing

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #1 by Naidoo
Boxing was created by Naidoo
Joshua vs Ngannou

I dont bet on these cross sports fights, but theres plenty of value in this one tonight.

Ngannou is not a boxer but he was very impressive in his one and only boxing match again Fury. Granted, Fury probably didn't take that fight seriously and his prep was underwhelming.

Still, to knockdown Fury is an impressive feat and shows that Ngannou has alot of power.

I think Joshua will be better prepared for this fight than when Fury boxed Ngannou. If Joshua is off his game and approach early on tonight then I think Ngannou could knock down Joshua. I still believe that Joshua should win the fight though.

Bet 1: Ngannou to knockdown Joshua at 22/10.
Bet 2: Joshua to get knockdown and win at 7/1.

Twitter handle @vinolin_naidoo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brent Graham

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago - 1 month 2 weeks ago #2 by Naidoo
Replied by Naidoo on topic Boxing

Naidoo wrote: Joshua vs Ngannou

I dont bet on these cross sports fights, but theres plenty of value in this one tonight.

Ngannou is not a boxer but he was very impressive in his one and only boxing match again Fury. Granted, Fury probably didn't take that fight seriously and his prep was underwhelming.

Still, to knockdown Fury is an impressive feat and shows that Ngannou has alot of power.

I think Joshua will be better prepared for this fight than when Fury boxed Ngannou. If Joshua is off his game and approach early on tonight then I think Ngannou could knock down Joshua. I still believe that Joshua should win the fight though.

Bet 1: Ngannou to knockdown Joshua at 22/10.
Bet 2: Joshua to get knockdown and win at 7/1.

Imagine paying thousands of dollars to watch this fight and this is what you get. Absolutely crazy what has happened to boxing.

Ngannou couldn't even survive 2 rounds, knockdown in the first and another one in the second and then a third one immediately after that knocked him out cold.

Boxing is in a very bad way atm, these wannabe boxing guys are all chasing $ and have destroyed this sport.

Apologies to anyone who followed on these bets.

Last edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by Naidoo.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #3 by Brent Graham
Replied by Brent Graham on topic Boxing
Vann I didn't get involved in the end but fancied Ngannou for an upset win - wow Fury must have been very underdone when they fought

I long for the glory days of boxing - too many different titles and even weight divisions - Bridgerweight FFS :lol:

Chat with me on Twitter - @BrentGraham

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #4 by Brent Graham
Replied by Brent Graham on topic Boxing
Vin I watched that Joshua knock out - man it was brutal

Chat with me on Twitter - @BrentGraham

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #5 by Naidoo
Replied by Naidoo on topic Boxing

Brent Graham wrote: Vin I watched that Joshua knock out - man it was brutal

Clean hit Brent, Ngannou joked afterwards that it was such a brutal punch that he didn't even feel the pain right away, he was knocked out cold :lol: